Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾afe Lilas

( yes I know this doesn't look fancy I'm a writer not an artist OTL )

Slots and Status

Шelcome to my writing shop!

To save some of you some time, I know there are quite a few people looking for fan fiction writers, I am entirely an original writer. I do not like working with characters made by companies, so to speak. I am sorry to break this to all of you, but I wish you all luck in finding someone to write for you.

If you are wondering why my writing looks familiar it's because I was formerly known as Eternal Euphoria. Same person, different name.

I have been writing since I first learned to, I would often lose myself in my writing and imagination. Someday I hope to get published for one of my fantasy stories, but until then I plan on practicing until my fingers fall off. Sometime I'll get some nice graphics for this thread but for now this will do.

I want everyone to know, that I do have a job, I will be working slower than my normal. If you aren't patient then perhaps you should look elsewhere. However I will not just drop contact with you, and I won't take a month (unless your order is that large). I hate making people wait, it hurts me the more impatient you get, so I will at least try to give you a tidbit every now and then.

Яules

Manners are everything to me. Please use them. This means at least saying Thank you. I will blindly refuse you service if your manners are less than respectful. I mean it, I've noticed how bitter people are around gaia nowadays, those type of people will get nowhere with me.

No fighting with others here, if you don't like them, don't talk to them. I don't want to see it.

Nothing sexually explicit. Keep it pg-13 or go on my ignore list. To many of the people around me are getting banned.

While I will edit or redo stuff to a certain extent, don't treat me like you are a teacher and I am a 10 year old. It's offensive. If you tell me to edit way to much, I will start rejecting your orders.

If I find my work being used in your name I will come after you within the full extent of the law.

Don't rush me, coming in here and ordering or waiting means you are patient. The more you bug me the more inclined I am to drop your work.
Dᴏ's

Fantasy I'm more confident with this than anything else.
OC
Modern
Gore
Horror/Dark
Weird
Taboo (but keep ToS in mind)
Futuristic (but I'll be slower than usual, I'm not a fan of super sci-fi like)
Profile/Character Creation Help/Editing
World Creation

Dᴏɴ'ᴛs

Historic (I'm sorry but I suck at history)
Fan fiction (I really don't like doing a lot of fan fiction, mostly because I don't see the normal, or I'm just not into it.)
Anything against ToS (if only because the site won't let me)
Poetry ( never, offer me supreme domination over the world and I'll still say no )
Essay's (if you want a passing grade, you won't order one from me XD)
Order Form

Don't have to use this, you can PM me or just ask me out right, but this is for people that crave dem order forms.

[quote="Baal Athena"][/quote]
[b][size=18]Hey Listen![/size][/b]
This is what I want: Replace this text with all your beautiful words :3
Royalty

Bugging these people get you on my ignore list, just as easily as if you insulted me. Sadly I can only accept five people for these slots, once they're gone that's it. If you want to remain anonymous simply PM me and it will be so, you will be a royal ninja as it were.

1. Tamurii
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Ignored

This tends to mean you were rude/tried to cheat me these people will never receive anything from me again.

Mental Note: Please don't get the above list mixed up with this one.

I've reset my strikes on others. This is currently empty.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What is it that is considered royalty acceptance items?" you ask with a wince on your face.

Well, anything that is over a trillion could get you there, I won't take things I know are artificially inflated however, I have my sources.

Greedy Noob

emotion_awesome
huhuu

Shark Weeak

emotion_awesome
huhuu

I figured the moment I did the first post you'd be lurking in the shadows XD

Greedy Noob

Baal Athena
Shark Weeak

emotion_awesome
huhuu

Hahaaa, you know me all too well xD

Shark Weeak
Baal Athena
Shark Weeak

emotion_awesome
huhuu

I do :B I've been watching you watch the writing shops for a few days now.

Greedy Noob

Baal Athena
Shark Weeak
Baal Athena
Shark Weeak

emotion_awesome
huhuu

Lol are you sure I'm the stalker here? xD

Shark Weeak
Baal Athena
Shark Weeak
Baal Athena
Shark Weeak

emotion_awesome
huhuu

Lol are you sure I'm the stalker here? xD

>__>;

No.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kawaii Senshi

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Consumer 100
Baal Athena

"Can you give me an idea of what you are looking for?" you ask me with curiosity as you finish reading the large pile of words in front of you.

"Yes yes," I purr in your ear, "If all else fails look at my wishlist, as for royalty items anything one trillion and higher will catch my attention. But don't think I won't know when something is artificially inflated."

OmG danganropa pic! <3333
Tamurii
Baal Athena

"Can you give me an idea of what you are looking for?" you ask me with curiosity as you finish reading the large pile of words in front of you.

"Yes yes," I purr in your ear, "If all else fails look at my wishlist, as for royalty items anything one trillion and higher will catch my attention. But don't think I won't know when something is artificially inflated."

OmG danganropa pic! <3333

So much looooove~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas