Welcome to Gaia! ::

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

Shark Weeak

User Image heart

Sorry I've been gone for so long u.u My exams took an entire month in the end (yeah, the school can be so inconsiderate) and been having a bit of problems with my writing recently. Will try to get my current requests done ASAP. Should be easier once school ends.
Eek. I think I am in love with your voice, That one-shot was wonderful. You are really talented. Might have to offer some trade work to have you write up a little something I want to read, but don't have time to write for myself between all my other projects. XD

Greedy Noob

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

waits for this shop to open xD

Mewling Noob

xMilkita

yas me too xD

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

Omg ; - ; am so sorry! It's my final year, so I'm kinda on hiatus from gaia until my finals. Will hopefully finish remaining stories up when I have time and then re-open the shop. So sorry ; ~ ;

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

N0plsu
xMilkita

yas me too xD

haha when I first started to look for writers I was looking at this shop x.x to bad it was closed back then too~ good writers slot gets filled so quickly lol

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Karabella the Black Angel
Omg ; - ; am so sorry! It's my final year, so I'm kinda on hiatus from gaia until my finals. Will hopefully finish remaining stories up when I have time and then re-open the shop. So sorry ; ~ ;
no worries life is always busy8D

Mewling Noob

xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita

yas me too xD

haha when I first started to look for writers I was looking at this shop x.x to bad it was closed back then too~ good writers slot gets filled so quickly lol

Lol. Half of that is my fault. I'm taking up most the slots with my previous account xD
But that is true. They get filled easily. hnn ; o ;

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

N0plsu
xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita

yas me too xD

Lol. Half of that is my fault. I'm taking up most the slots with my previous account xD

haha its ok =3= its how it works when someone is good xD. not enough writers to go around LOL ? 8D ..... compared to artists o.o

Mewling Noob

xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita

yas me too xD

haha its ok =3= its how it works when someone is good xD. not enough writers to go around LOL ? 8D ..... compared to artists o.o

WE need more. Lots. Never ending amount of writers xD
not enough artists either! The good ones get filled so fast like crap, I just walked in! Even for rlc. What sense is that xD

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

N0plsu
xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita

yas me too xD

not enough artists either! The good ones get filled so fast like crap, I just walked in! Even for rlc. What sense is that xD

LOL u just have to dig deep ? i mean theres more artists then writers o.oll but the difference is... quality artists and writers is about the same =v=;; ? LOL (usually the artists draw most of the things ppl want) writers now have subsections, like..."oc x oc no canon" "no fanfictions" or "only poems" OvO idk does that make sense ....cause most artists would have like " I do...couples, fullbodies and w.e" LOL x.x ill have to look for more gold if theres a lot of good writers haha xD not that ill complain ill just look more diligently i guess OvOll

Mewling Noob

xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita

LOL u just have to dig deep ? i mean theres more artists then writers o.oll but the difference is... quality artists and writers is about the same =v=;; ? LOL (usually the artists draw most of the things ppl want) writers now have subsections, like..."oc x oc no canon" "no fanfictions" or "only poems" OvO idk does that make sense ....cause most artists would have like " I do...couples, fullbodies and w.e" LOL x.x ill have to look for more gold if theres a lot of good writers haha xD not that ill complain ill just look more diligently i guess OvOll

quality deff matters when you are buying haha. I was in the art shops earlier and seems anybody is making shops xD
It makes seeense? I think I get it. Like I get it but i'm just a teeny bit confused. teeny, but I think i got it.
I look everyday. I prey for them like a lion. I need. emotion_dowant

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

N0plsu
xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita

quality deff matters when you are buying haha. I was in the art shops earlier and seems anybody is making shops xD
It makes seeense? I think I get it. Like I get it but i'm just a teeny bit confused. teeny, but I think i got it.

LOL yea i look in the writing section everyday. Hunting them too xDD and yea its a different matter when buying. And i do agree with the art shops, sometimes i wonder why this person has a shop =v=..... and also the prices in the art shops are a real mess. So i dont mind when someone REALLY good gets paid maybe...1trill.. or 500b or w.e thats NORMAL. but then it kinda annoys me when someone look slike they "scribbled" on a piece of paper a head and sells it for maybe 50b .... it makes me want to raise my prices when i see ppl buying art like that. but at the same time i know if i raise it makes no sense for my level of work either. so the prices a mess there xD ..... Oh well i just meant that MOST of the artists in the artist sections would draw almost anything. (most the things ppl ask for is avi art or oc art) which most artists offer. yea...confusing sry x.x

Mewling Noob

xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita
N0plsu
xMilkita

LOL yea i look in the writing section everyday. Hunting them too xDD and yea its a different matter when buying. And i do agree with the art shops, sometimes i wonder why this person has a shop =v=..... and also the prices in the art shops are a real mess. So i dont mind when someone REALLY good gets paid maybe...1trill.. or 500b or w.e thats NORMAL. but then it kinda annoys me when someone look slike they "scribbled" on a piece of paper a head and sells it for maybe 50b .... it makes me want to raise my prices when i see ppl buying art like that. but at the same time i know if i raise it makes no sense for my level of work either. so the prices a mess there xD ..... Oh well i just meant that MOST of the artists in the artist sections would draw almost anything. (most the things ppl ask for is avi art or oc art) which most artists offer. yea...confusing sry x.x

It really does feel like hunting haha. Running around in forest waiting for that sudden movement or w/e lol and shoot to kill.
Yeah its crazy D: Idk prices anymore.
But yeah I get it haha. I like artists that draw anything emotion_dowant buuuut i prefer if they can draw guys well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff