Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm looking for someone to write up a story for a kinda cutesy Breedable/Changing pets shop that I'm working on. The person that I hire will be shown the art and shop to help them get a feel for it. I would expect you to work closely with me and be willing to adjust anything we decide needs adjusting. If you are not familiar with B/C shops, please head over to the B/C forum and browse around before applying.

The Shop Concept
The shop is called "Spark" and is based of of cute little foxes. The idea is that sometime in their childhood to adulthood, these foxes bond with little fairy type creatures called Sparks. They look like glowing orbs with wings and a fox-like tail. Sometime in their adulthood, when they've been with their Spark long enough, the foxes and the Spark merge, creating an Ascended. These new beings keep the fox apperance, but with wings and some small ability passed onto them from their Spark (each ability is a little different. Ex: one Spark might be able to breathe under water; another might speak to birds; a different Spark might be able to see into the future a short ways.)
However, if a fox looses it's Spark, or it is killed/stolen/etc, they become a Despairing. They do not have wings, do not have powers, and live life feeling like half of them is missing. In very rare cases, a fox will find a new Spark to merge with. Most of the time, however, they do not.
Some of these Despairing foxes will steal the Spark of another fox, and when they merge they become Corrupted. The corrupted have reptilian features and a twisted mind. They are innately evil and vicious.
The Sparks themselves have one magical ability that is innate in them, and all have the ability to do minor healing on other Sparks and on their bonded fox. They do not speak very often or very much, and are like a young child in mentality- innocent, curious, playful, simple. They are incredibly loyal to their fox companions.

The Story Concept
I'm not exactly sure where I want the story to go. It could start at the beginning, where the first Spark and fox met and merged. It could start as the creation story, where foxes and Sparks have always been together as a blessing from the Goddess. If you have another idea of what the story could be, please feel free to bring it up!
I need a story that is either finite (such as the creation story or the first fox/Spark pair), or something that can be used as the overall plot of the shop.

The Funds
I don't have unlimited funds, but I'm willing to pay well for a well written story. If I really like the concept, your writing style, and you work in a timely manner, I might even be willing to pay RL cash, but that's not likely. If you are applying, please list your general prices, so we have a good starting point to haggle from.

The Reward
On top of payment, if you are chosen, you will be allowed 2 custom pets from the shop (once we open), and may be commissioned in the future for plots and events at later dates. You will also be given benefits in the shop, such as an extra raffle ticket, sneak peeks in events, and even participation in staff only events. Additional rewards may be negotiable.

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Characters
NO HUMANS- they don't exist at all
Foxes
Sparks
Enemy?

Secondary/Background Characters
Sparkleflies (firefly like creatures)
Dreadmires (salamander like creatures that live in swamps and eat Sparks and Sparkleflies)
Otnotters (otter-like creatures that play in and around water. Very friendly and curious.)
Song Birds (all the birds we have. Some are fox food.)
Hawks/Eagles (They prey on fox kits and sometimes even Sparks)
Ravens/Crows (scavengers and oprotunists, they eat the remains of kills, and might even try for fox kits or Sparks.)
Rabbits (just like our own rabbits, they serve as fox food)
Mice (normal mice- considered 'low' fox food)

Timeline
Non-specific

Genre
Fiction/Fantasy

Potential Styles
Short Story
Possible poetry? I like rhymes... ninja

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Genius

aghjgdljhkghj it sounds adorable ;A; <3

I'd be willing to help : D

But I don't really have a general price Dx

Fashionable Cleric

I could try ~ depending on how long you want it though.

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Amorevole Regina

Do you have some samples of other writings I could take a look at? Would you do short story or poem?

Kawaii Kai Kitsune

We can work out a reasonable pricing.
Do you have any samples? Would you try for short story or poem?

Sparkly Genius

Blackhorn- the Legend

I do indeed : D Samples

Hmmm, maybe both?
Like perhaps a short story, and then for every post a poem/stanza of a longer poem?
And I can throw up some actually rhyming poetry if you'd like :3

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kawaii Kai Kitsune
Blackhorn- the Legend

I do indeed : D Samples

Hmmm, maybe both?
Like perhaps a short story, and then for every post a poem/stanza of a longer poem?
And I can throw up some actually rhyming poetry if you'd like :3
Alright, haven't seen that site before- how do I view them? ^_^;;

Hm... That would be kinda cute.

Sparkly Genius

Blackhorn- the Legend

D< I dunno how to get the password protect off (I just found that site yesterday xD)
So the password is Shocker

:] I'm glad you like that idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas