Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gabriel R Reyes's Princess

Naughty Blob

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
You're wonderful Writing Shop has opened right when I'm going to sleeeeeeeep. I have a feeling you'll be full really fast. Ha ha. Out of curiosity, you mind same-sex couples such as Yuri/Shoujo-Ai/Femflash? x:
ChyBunny

Username
Plot Basically a story of a busy body girl trying to matchmade her friend and her brother.
POV Third person
Character A Name: Aleckian Blaine (nickname - Aleck or Blaine)
Image - my avie (blue hair with glasses).
Personality: He's dirt poor so he care about money more than a normal person would. He's studious since he aimed for a good paying job. Since he does like going out, he reserve his friday for any social interaction. Or else his days would be filled with studying and/or working.
He is quite popular because he is friendly and kind- once people get use to his money-obsession. He is the oldest of 5 siblings and the one supporting his family ever since their parents died - they were under the guardianship of their aunt but really their aunt doesnt care about them at all..

Character B Name: Riwan Greene (nickname Rie)
Image - my avie (blushing guy)
Personality: He's friendly and talkative with people he already know, shy with people that he don't. He's completely confident and in his element when he is working. He's the assistant lecturer in Aleck's university and usually sub for the lecturer. He can be talkative when he's talking with Aleck, but mostly because their usual topic of conversation usually only stuck on academic and sometimes about themselves.

Character C Name: Binnie Greene (Binne)
Image: doesn't matter
Personality: Loud, busybody.

Relationship Riwan and Aleck like each other, but Aleck doesn't has time for flirting and Riwan too shy to do it. Binnie and Aleck are best friends, while Riwan and Binnie are siblings.

Anything else Will add when I can remember any.

Hilarious Shounen

Bubuubuu. I dunno what I want. Hmmm~

Edit:

ChyBunny

Username Psycho Ice
Plot First date sounds fun, but you can come up with something else XD
POV Whichever~
Character A Franky
Character B Noah
Relationship Starting to date. Hehheeh. I can imagine Noah acting kinda dorky since this is his first time with a guy.
Anything else Noah and that skank girlfriend of his are not together anymore XD

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Naughty Blob

Araneados

User Image
User Image
I don't mind same sex couples at all ewe

Naughty Blob

User Image
User Image
Also, I'll get to this as soon as I can. I'm on my dad's computer and I don't want to get started on any until I'm on my computer. ewe

Dapper Darling

I apologize for how much of an infodump this is going to be. XD

ChyBunny

Username Aishra
Plot Virgil has been away for long hours from meeting to meeting and with gracious efforts on Hyacinth's part, the hired help have a day off today. Unfortunately this means Virgil will be home without a meal awaiting him. As a dutiful wife, Hyacinth decides to cook up something special for him...too bad her cooking skills are less than spectacular. She finds Eisen, uninvited as usual, rifling through Virgil's vast library (without permission of course). Eisen is like a brother to Virgil...maybe he can help!
POV Third.
Character A Hyacinth Delacourt-Hysver
Character B Virgil Hysver
Character C Eisen Sinclair
Relationship A year into the secretly-arranged marriage of Hyacinth and Virgil. Details onto the storyline thus far can be found here to give you an idea on the world they live in. Definitely one-sided in affection unfortunately. Virgil deeply cares for Hyacinth (perhaps a little obsessively) but has a very hard time expressing it. Although cold, he would never spout any criticism for Hyacinth's actions and puts her almost on a pedestal. Hyacinth is in it out of obligation to her family and does not share the same level of affection. However she politely takes up her duty as a woman and as a wife of a powerful figure of society. Eisen and Hyacinth are good friends. As eccentric as Eisen is, Hyacinth finds solace in anyone willing to provide sunshine on her dreary days. Eisen and Virgil are best friends, though Virgil would hardly agree with Eisen constantly trespassing on the property. Though with the fact he hasn't faced any retribution for his actions yet seems to hint Virgil perhaps enjoys his presence.
Anything else The era you can imagine is a little around 1900s-1930s. I would like it to be a light-hearted comedy with banter between Eisen and Hyacinth as they're frantically trying to make something in the short time they have. Sad to say Eisen has no gifted talents in the culinary arts either, but he's very determined he knows what he's doing and adamantly reassures Hyacinth that his worldly tastes will satisfy Virgil's palate.

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ChyBunny

Great ~ I'll try to fill out a form later if you're not swamped. Hehe.
            Just fleshing out the details of my OCs.

Naughty Blob

Araneados

User Image
User Image
Take your time. :3 I won't be choosing til I get back home in a few hours.

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
ChyBunny

Username
Plot you can pop something out of your head :3
POV third
Character A
tadah
more
Eoraed Dremmel, you can write him at about 15 years old-ish.
Personality... pretty much talk less do more. Very independent, responsible, and is a loner.

Character B
here
Rosabel Dremmel, she's 2 years older than Eoraed. Blonde hair, green eyes. Very lively, energetic, and kind.

Relationship
They're raised in the same house, by Rosabel's grandmother, but they're not related. They're raised as brother and sister, although both developed feelings through time.

Anything else
humm their story was set in fantasy setting. Rosabel's a witch, and Eoraed is pretty much a ranger. Eoraed wanders from place to place a lot, while Rosabel stays at home all the time after her grandmother died. Eoraed left house at 12, but occasionally comes back to see Rosabel, although this is rare. Their home is in a country bordered by high mountains to country where elves live.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff