Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi.
I love writing and usually write fiction, song lyrics and reviews. If this general idea interests you and you want something written for you, keep reading and I'll go into more detail.

Fiction

Here are the genres I am fully prepared to write;

Romance
Adventure
Vampire (which, since there's so many books of this type I consider it a genre in itself)
Books about other species (eg werewolves, ghosts, even your own custom species)
Any combo of the above.

If you want another genre, please tell me and I'll see if I can.

Song Lyrics

Not many options in this category. Just tell me what sort of song you want, eg a love song or whatever and I'll write it for you smile

Reviews

I'll write a report of any obtainable album. If it's an unsigned/otherwise unnobtainable band, please PM me a safe download link for the album and I'll review. If you want the review to be good, please let me know. If you want it to be bad (for some reason), you can also let me know. Or just let me write what I think!!

Prices

Please, pay what you think my writing is worth. At least 500 gold (if it's not what you hoped for), though please! Please pay truthfully from the heart :3 If you think my writing is worth 20,000 gold, pay 20,000 gold!! Whatever you think!!

You can PM me or post below any requests. I'll get back to you as soon as possible with the date I can start your request. If you need it done by a certain date/time, I will try as hard as I can to get it done by then!

Thank you for reading xxx

Note: I'm stunningly busy with requests at the minute, so please be patient. :3
Die On The Inside

Would you be able to write a story about two of my OC's?
Here is a link to their information
He has deemed her his 'special one'(it'll make sense when you read the info)
Thank you for your time and consideration
^.^
Totally! That's a good combination, and I'm very much up for writing something of that genre. :3
Die On The Inside
Totally! That's a good combination, and I'm very much up for writing something of that genre. :3

I edited my post with more of the details ^.^
XxNightmare_DollxX
Die On The Inside

Awesome, the OC's are detailed! xD Yeah, that's great. Any particular length/deadline/whatever?
Die On The Inside
XxNightmare_DollxX
Die On The Inside

Awesome, the OC's are detailed! xD Yeah, that's great. Any particular length/deadline/whatever?

Well as long as you can make it. I have more than enough gold to pay you (especially since my last commisioner backed out on me last minute ;A; ) If you could could i have updates like when you are working on it. You don't have to send me what you have written thus far, but i would just like to know that it is being worked on. There is no set deadline, but if at any point in the writing process you find yoursefl unable to finish my request please let me know. I won't be mad or upset i promise.
XxNightmare_DollxX
Die On The Inside
XxNightmare_DollxX
Die On The Inside

Well as long as you can make it. I have more than enough gold to pay you (especially since my last commisioner backed out on me last minute ;A; ) If you could could i have updates like when you are working on it. You don't have to send me what you have written thus far, but i would just like to know that it is being worked on. There is no set deadline, but if at any point in the writing process you find yoursefl unable to finish my request please let me know. I won't be mad or upset i promise.

Just want to let you know that you're the perfect first buyer!! smile I'll start work on it straight away, and send you a little tonight, maybe (if it's already night where you are or whatever, sorry I'm in England xD)? Don't worry, I'm not exactly busy with requests so I don't think I'll need to back out, really.
Die On The Inside
XxNightmare_DollxX
Die On The Inside
XxNightmare_DollxX
Die On The Inside

Just want to let you know that you're the perfect first buyer!! smile I'll start work on it straight away, and send you a little tonight, maybe (if it's already night where you are or whatever, sorry I'm in England xD)? Don't worry, I'm not exactly busy with requests so I don't think I'll need to back out, really.

Oh thank you so much! I am so excited! Oh, and thank you for the lovely compliment.
I've actually been surprisingly busy with requests and other stuff, but it's all clear now so I'm now solidly working on it smile
Maybe you would like to write a story about my two OCs Echo and Chris?
I'm looking for a romance story where Chris finally gets Echo to admit her feelings for him < 3
alfalfadil
I'm looking for a romance story where Chris finally gets Echo to admit her feelings for him < 3

Yes, of course! Any length and deadline?
Die On The Inside
alfalfadil

preferably a length at least 1500 words, but other than that the length is up to you : D
and no deadline, but soon as possible is preferred since I'm excited to see you're work < 3
alfalfadil
Die On The Inside
alfalfadil

preferably a length at least 1500 words, but other than that the length is up to you : D
and no deadline, but soon as possible is preferred since I'm excited to see you're work < 3

At least 1500 is fine, I'm looking forward to writing it!!
Die On The Inside
alfalfadil
Die On The Inside
alfalfadil

At least 1500 is fine, I'm looking forward to writing it!!

yay! : D
thank you < 3

Friendly Capitalist

I was wondering if you could write a romance story about some of my OCs? c: I have a lot of pairing options so feel free to choose what interests you most from this list and I'll tell you more about it <3

- an angel and demon boy love (fantasy setting, not really the forbidden love type but with a lot of drama)
        - a demon assassin and his female half-demon boss
        - an earth girl and a prince from another dimension
        - said human prince and his demon best friend (fantasy setting)
        - a crossdresser's one-sided love for a heterosexual boy (although you could make it somewhat less one-sided if you'd like, but please make him feel weird about the guy being... well, a guy xD)
        - a hate-love relationship between said crossdresser and a librarian
        - a regular girl and a boy who can change into a cat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas