Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Centaura's Queen

emo

I was going to do more but then I got bored and decided to go back to geeking out over X-Men. idk either. I blame the sugar intake.

And yes, I remember rejecting this couple b/c the subject matter made me uncomfortable.

'pparently I felt pretty s**t about it, so hurrayy !! Shitty stuff written for freeee and totally unedited ~ So it doesn't have to be good. Yes. Flawless logic is flawless.

To this song btw. I don't know if it even fits, but that's what I was listening to.

Obv. I ramble a lot. Whoops.

Quote:
#01 - Walking
Michael thinks of Charlotte every time he walks, eyes half closed as he relives what muscle moves where or how her chest heaves for air as she runs, and can't help but feel just a little proud at how much faster she is than he is at his snail's pace ... especially when she has never, not once, used her speed to escape his gaze.

#02 - Waltz
It is a favourite fantasy of his to imagine them waltzing -- one hand lightly clasping hers while his other sits on her hip, guiding her delightfully innocent body into the right steps -- but whenever he thinks of the way her chin would tilt slightly (her lids just a little hooded her lips just slightly parted, her --) to meet his eyes, he has to stop before the despair that it is not happening destroys him.

#03 - Wishes
It is her birthday, all her friends gathered around her figure as the cake comes out -- and when she scrunches her eyes shut and takes a deep breath, he knows exactly what she is wishing for when the candle's flame winks out into nothing.

#04 - Wonder
He watches as she opens his latest gift, and he knows that it is not fear that causes her eyes to widen and her breath to hitch -- no, it is nothing less than awe and wonder at how attentive he has been to her secret desires, to have bought her what she wanted more than anything else in the world but never breathed aloud.

#05 - Worry
He almost tears himself apart with worry and panic when she disappears from the city, off his radar and out of his life -- but only until he realizes that this is just another hurdle, just another obstacle to overcome before they can prove to the universe that they are ready to be together.

#06 - Whimsy
Some told him -- in the privacy of their expressions buried deep under their agreements and solemn nods where they thought he couldn't see -- that his fantasy of being with her (whoever she is why don't you tell us) was just that (a fantasy that's what they all think why can't they see) and Michael hated every time he had to laugh awkwardly and agree it was just his own brand of foolishness, just to keep them from interfering.

#07 - Waste/Wasteland
There is an obituary in the paper one morning -- a young girl, named Charlotte, struck down in a hit and run ... and he feels his entire life become nothing more than a pointless wasteland with no reprieve in sight -- at least, until he reads the next line, and realizes it is not his Charlotte that has been killed.

#08 - Whiskey and rum
The whiskey and the rum are the only way he can sleep the night before he goes to see her -- so much time has passed, that his stomach is in knots and his nerves are frayed and he is so excited that even with the alcohol, he can barely bring himself to close his eyes long enough to rest.

#09 - War
Her tears (so innocent so unassuming so gentle so sweet) are enough to cause a war in his very soul as he paces back and forth and tears at his hair, trying to decide if now is the right time to reveal himself and if she is ready and old enough ... or if he should just step back, wait, and pray that she does not cry herself to sleep too many nights over such a callous lover.

#10 - Weddings
His desk is covered in bridal magazines, pages marked with little post its and notes scribbled down to obtain some sort of order in the chaos of photos and prices and catalogues -- after all, it would hardly be fair to expect his dear Charlotte to be able to make enough sense of the mess on her own to plan their ceremony.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kiddlet
emo

I was going to do more but then I got bored and decided to go back to geeking out over X-Men. idk either. I blame the sugar intake.

And yes, I remember rejecting this couple b/c the subject matter made me uncomfortable.

'pparently I felt pretty s**t about it, so hurrayy !! Shitty stuff written for freeee and totally unedited ~ So it doesn't have to be good. Yes. Flawless logic is flawless.

To this song btw. I don't know if it even fits, but that's what I was listening to.

Obv. I ramble a lot. Whoops.

Quote:
#01 - Walking
Michael thinks of Charlotte every time he walks, eyes half closed as he relives what muscle moves where or how her chest heaves for air as she runs, and can't help but feel just a little proud at how much faster she is than he is at his snail's pace ... especially when she has never, not once, used her speed to escape his gaze.

#02 - Waltz
It is a favourite fantasy of his to imagine them waltzing -- one hand lightly clasping hers while his other sits on her hip, guiding her delightfully innocent body into the right steps -- but whenever he thinks of the way her chin would tilt slightly (her lids just a little hooded her lips just slightly parted, her --) to meet his eyes, he has to stop before the despair that it is not happening destroys him.

#03 - Wishes
It is her birthday, all her friends gathered around her figure as the cake comes out -- and when she scrunches her eyes shut and takes a deep breath, he knows exactly what she is wishing for when the candle's flame winks out into nothing.

#04 - Wonder
He watches as she opens his latest gift, and he knows that it is not fear that causes her eyes to widen and her breath to hitch -- no, it is nothing less than awe and wonder at how attentive he has been to her secret desires, to have bought her what she wanted more than anything else in the world but never breathed aloud.

#05 - Worry
He almost tears himself apart with worry and panic when she disappears from the city, off his radar and out of his life -- but only until he realizes that this is just another hurdle, just another obstacle to overcome before they can prove to the universe that they are ready to be together.

#06 - Whimsy
Some told him -- in the privacy of their expressions buried deep under their agreements and solemn nods where they thought he couldn't see -- that his fantasy of being with her (whoever she is why don't you tell us) was just that (a fantasy that's what they all think why can't they see) and Michael hated every time he had to laugh awkwardly and agree it was just his own brand of foolishness, just to keep them from interfering.

#07 - Waste/Wasteland
There is an obituary in the paper one morning -- a young girl, named Charlotte, struck down in a hit and run ... and he feels his entire life become nothing more than a pointless wasteland with no reprieve in sight -- at least, until he reads the next line, and realizes it is not his Charlotte that has been killed.

#08 - Whiskey and rum
The whiskey and the rum are the only way he can sleep the night before he goes to see her -- so much time has passed, that his stomach is in knots and his nerves are frayed and he is so excited that even with the alcohol, he can barely bring himself to close his eyes long enough to rest.

#09 - War
Her tears (so innocent so unassuming so gentle so sweet) are enough to cause a war in his very soul as he paces back and forth and tears at his hair, trying to decide if now is the right time to reveal himself and if she is ready and old enough ... or if he should just step back, wait, and pray that she does not cry herself to sleep too many nights over such a callous lover.

#10 - Weddings
His desk is covered in bridal magazines, pages marked with little post its and notes scribbled down to obtain some sort of order in the chaos of photos and prices and catalogues -- after all, it would hardly be fair to expect his dear Charlotte to be able to make enough sense of the mess on her own to plan their ceremony.

Oh, hi Kiddlet!

Ah, the song is beautiful. I think it fits the story very well. gonk Such a wonderful plotline... very well thought out.

I've always wanted to geek X-Men properly, but I've yet to come over any comics... seeing the movies isn't satisfying.

Centaura's Queen

I hope you're talking about your plotline, because I just spill s**t onto the screen without any thought at all.

(I really hope they weren't too ooc, or else I will feel terrible. Plz don't tell me if they are. Ignorance is bliss.)

Hurr, comics are too expensive to get -- especially if you want the old ones. I found the 90s cartoon on dvd, though, which is beautiful -- I grew up with that s**t, and rediscovering it has turned me into a little kid all over again.

But I think all my friends are used to me geeking out over nostalgia emo This is hardly the first time.

(Not that I don't love comics -- I do -- but I am poor and shipping is ridiculous and there's like a billion issues and I just can't allow myself to get caught up in that again. I'm still hurting from the Deadpool fiasco, and I only managed to get 23 issues of that in the end, for several hundred dollars.)

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kiddlet
I hope you're talking about your plotline, because I just spill s**t onto the screen without any thought at all.

(I really hope they weren't too ooc, or else I will feel terrible. Plz don't tell me if they are. Ignorance is bliss.)

Hurr, comics are too expensive to get -- especially if you want the old ones. I found the 90s cartoon on dvd, though, which is beautiful -- I grew up with that s**t, and rediscovering it has turned me into a little kid all over again.

But I think all my friends are used to me geeking out over nostalgia emo This is hardly the first time.

(Not that I don't love comics -- I do -- but I am poor and shipping is ridiculous and there's like a billion issues and I just can't allow myself to get caught up in that again. I'm still hurting from the Deadpool fiasco, and I only managed to get 23 issues of that in the end, for several hundred dollars.)

Collecting can be such a hassle. And expensive. Oh God... it's like the money is slipping through your fingers. qAq

DANG. There went that hobby out the window...

I haven't geeked in the last three years. I miss it.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Stupid Youtube cat videos are so distracting... stare

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Opinionated Pumpkin