Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Quote:
Quote:
What belongs in the Requests subforum?

This subforum is only for requesting, buying, or commissioning an artist to do original commissioned art. This can include original art of avatars, original characters, writing, and even music.

This request goes here; not Service forum. Guidelines says so. Literature is art too.

Copy n' paste from the last thread

I'd like some writing. Creative writing. And lots of it. I'm looking for somebody to write a story that's 2000 to 5000 words long. The plotline is completely up to the writer, but I require to hear about the idea first. That means; don't offer your services unless you got something in mind. Don't say "I'll get to it later". To my ears it sound like you don't care or aren't all that devoted or creative.

I'd also like some short stories, but it has to have the theme "sleep", "smothering" or "loss". There's a lot of room for interpretation right there, so even this should be a very open option for those who don't want a lot of work.

If somebody is able to pull off a L4D story, then that would be great. Not really needed though. Everyday modern without Infected is good too.

Give me some reasonable prices. PLEASE. I'm very bad at pricing. I don't have all the gold in the universe, so don't overprice either.

Another note; you don't have to use all the characters in the story. However; Michael and Charlotte are the main characters. Anything that doesn't contain one of them, is considered a short side story.

Stories received so far. I know some people like to have these, while others don't. Either way, it's here if you need it.

Character list:

Charlotte Porter - Main character, protagonist. She's currently being stalked by Michael. Two options; she can be 18 and living in Mississippi, or 12 and living in New Orleans.

Michael Scott - Main character, antagonist. Charlotte's stalker who's 10 years older then her. Must be 22 if Charlotte is 12, 28 if Charlotte is 18.

Lyle Cooper - Secondary character, Charlotte's best friend from school. Is being harassed by Michael because he's too close to Charlotte. Two options; he's either 12 and being harassed, or he's 18 and investigating on Michael with Jack.

The Porters - Secondary characters, Charlotte's parents.

Jack - Secondary character, a detective the Porter's hired to find Charlotte's stalker.

Sally "Scarlet" Olsen - minor character, Charlotte's roommate in Mississippi. Called Scarlet because she colors her hair dark red. Very friendly and talks like a waterfall.

Natalia Cooper - minor character, Lyle's mother. Works as a stripper.

Form:
username:
word long or short:
idea:
samples:
prices:
notes and questions:

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
AphroditesChild
o3o
User Image
Art done by Cpt Hentai

-Working on a Jack story-

♫ Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in.
In my head, in my heart, in my soul.
And maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again.
Well I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Don't think so.. ♪

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Poisonous Candy-
AphroditesChild
o3o
User Image
Art done by Cpt Hentai

-Working on a Jack story-

♫ Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in.
In my head, in my heart, in my soul.
And maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again.
Well I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Don't think so.. ♪

Hurray!!! * w * <3

CaityCat-95's Husband

Sparkly Husband

go look at your mobilephone, how many times did I call you? ..-.-......

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LenaMarita

Sorry, but your calls had a very bad timing. Can't drop everything in my hand (literally) to pick up the phone. I have no obligation to answer when I'm busy.

CaityCat-95's Husband

Sparkly Husband

AphroditesChild
LenaMarita

Sorry, but your calls had a very bad timing. Can't drop everything in my hand (literally) to pick up the phone. I have no obligation to answer when I'm busy.

true, but you should call back up when you're finished.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LenaMarita
AphroditesChild
LenaMarita

true, but you should call back up when you're finished.

... I got home around 10/11 late night after a 3 hour car drive. I can honestly say calling you back wasn't my first priority.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FINALLY! He's taking the dog back! Thank heavens... King was driving me absolutely nuts. gonk

CaityCat-95's Husband

Sparkly Husband

okey okey, I'll leave it,
but do you wanna take a walk or something?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LenaMarita
okey okey, I'll leave it,
but do you wanna take a walk or something?

Blah... maybe later. Not now. Gotta clean up some dog hair.

Rant coming up...;

Gaia messed up one of my request threads, mom is fighting with her boyfriend and lack of sleep, I had to dogsit a guard dog who won't leave anyone alone, my left sock has gone missing, I've run out of milk (and cookies), I'm PMSing and and mom says I have to get rid of some of my pjs.

I am very upset. And angry. FFFFFFFFFF---. I'm swearing so bad RL right now that even my mom commented it. scream stressed gonk crying emo

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Holy cranberries---! Someone wrote me a freebie! YAY! * u *

CaityCat-95's Husband

Sparkly Husband

ugh...... life is hell over there I see...... and whats up with your mom picking boyfriends she always argue with?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
No idea... I guess she just has a lot of bad luck when it comes to men.

CaityCat-95's Husband

Sparkly Husband

she should be more like you... how was it again.... "nothing is going up there, EVER! "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff