Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello everyone! The name is H00DRICH, and I'm currently desperately
                                                          searching for my very own beta reader/idea generator. I have three or
                                                          four short stories and novels that I am working on, and I am sadly
                                                          suffering from the terminal illness most people know as writer's block.

I know it's a lot to ask - sacrificing your valuable time to read my writing.
                                                          But if you love to read and love to tear a new one in plot holes, I promise
                                                          you that I'll keep you busy for days. If you love fanfiction - including
                                                          Kingdom Hearts, Yu-gi-oh!, and the Anita Blake series - then you're in
                                                          luck. And so am I!

Now, time to bribe you. I'm offering a reward in Gaia gold for anyone who
                                                          helps me out. The amount will be negotiable based on how thorough your
                                                          input is and how loyal of a beta reader you are. Simple suggestions will
                                                          earn you 50 - 100 gold. Serious beta readers will be rewarded with amounts
                                                          possibly in the thousands. If you just want to be a good citizen and help a
                                                          sista out without any pay, I would appreciate that as well.

Anyone interested can post here or send me a PM. Thank you <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xoxo

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
i'd be happy to help. i'm looking for some beta reading to do anyway. i need a distraction from my own work for a while. you can pm me with details and i can give you my email address.

Witty Phantom

6,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That's a big, colorful picture.

I'm currently obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh (the original), so I'll beta your Yu-Gi-Oh fanfictions for you. I love fanfiction. I have access to the internet several hours a day, so I would be very loyal. I love to tear at stories. I might beta more stories for you later, but this week I'm buried in exams, so my time will be a tad strained for a while.
Ooooh!!! I'm filled with ideas! Just give me a topic and I can 98% of the time give a good idea. Just give me some things to think about and I'll have descriptions in no time! PM me or something, I'd love to help! <3
I'd love to help, and I don't charge. Got plenty of gold. I want to do some beta reading before I start writing again. I'm gonna have a lot of time, about 3 hours of free time a day Monday-Wednesday, so I need something to do. Thursday's my last day, so then I'm free to beta read whenever. I also used to have a job working as an editor for a local newspaper in my area, so I have plenty of experience. PM me and we can talk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff