Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,675 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Married 100
Hello! I'm BlackCatBringerofDeath as you can see, but just call me Levy. I'll be writing fanfics or reader inserts for you. I won't be writing any gore or K-Pop related stuffies because I'm not based in that expertise haha. So anything else can be written for you from yours truly provided that the plot is enough for me to work a story out of, and the characters are simple to write(either first, second or third person).
I'm just going to have three open slots, but I'll try to fill your request as fast as possible.
Well, if you'd like to request anything, please fill the form below.
Username: [Your Username Here]
Desired Length: [Words, pages, etc you wish to have written for your story. If you wish to have a length cap also list that here.]
Genre: [Action, Romance, Horror, Thriller, etc]
Category(ies): [Canon, AU(name one)]
Fanfiction or Reader Insert: [Choose one]
Deadline: [If you wish me to finish by a specific date post that here. If not, write 'None'.]
Price: [Name your price] [Preferably gold]
Contact Info: [List how you would like to receive work: email, PM, etc.] [Preferably email or PM]
Characters: [If you want a Reader Insert, choose a character you'd like. If you want a Character x OC fanfic, tell me as much of your character as you like. If you want multiple characters(such as love triangles), that'd cost more.]
Relationships: [If you want a fanfic, choose your characters. M/M, F/M, F/F is all okay. Can also be multiple ships, but like above, that'd cost more. ]
Extra Info: [List any other information you would like me to know here.]

8,675 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Married 100
Slots Open!

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

ehhh are u only doing attack of titan fanfictions OwO also any samples?

8,675 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Married 100
xMilkita
ehhh are u only doing attack of titan fanfictions OwO also any samples?

Yeah, and reader inserts, and oc x character fanfics. I do have a little drabble for Sasha x Connie, with a bit of Jean x Sasha. Just a heads-up, it's pretty angsty. I'll just post it down below.
"Sasha, I'm sorry I never told you this before, but I love you." Connie said. Sasha blushed slightly, smiling as tears welled up in her eyes. "Connie.." They were going to date with each other, get married and live in a quaint little house with a child or two. There was a crunch, and the smell of blood filled the air, blood spraying on Sasha as she gasped, tears streaming down her face. "CONNIE!" She cried, but it was no use. "Connie.. Connie I love you too.." She was too late. Connie died without knowing that Sasha loved him back. Jean saw Sasha on her knees, crying. He didn't know what happened as he was on a different squad than Sasha. He zipped over to her, landing next to her. "Yo Sash, what happened?" He asked, concerned. "C-connie.. He.." Sasha choked out, eyes widening when Jean pulled her into an embrace. Jean rubbed Sasha's back comfortingly, sighing softly. "I know.. It sucks seeing the person you love dying right in front of you, huh? ...At least you know how they died, I found him already dead, without any idea how he died." Jean obviously meant Marco, and Sasha was surprised when tear drops fell on her head. "J-Jean?" She asked, patting his back. The two of them were best friends ever since they met, more similar than just one way. And so they stayed in an embrace for a while, comforting each other.

8,675 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Married 100

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
have u done any kpop related writings?

8,675 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Married 100
Sorry, I don't. I only do what the topic says. And AUs if there's a request for it.
ive had gaia since i was young very young and i just logged back in again. i still have my guild and id like to start role playing again. i need help on creating my attack on titan rp guild so i need vice captains. the guild will use attack on titan tribute game by fenglee also. higher ups can create the servers. just message me for details and we can exchange ideas and work on my guild

8,675 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Married 100

Lonely Star

22,475 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bump~ Good Luck

8,675 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Married 100

8,675 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Married 100

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Not sure if i filled it out right but.....

Username: KiwiKairi777
Desired Length: whatever my price can afford
Genre: Love and Romance, Friendship, Ect
Category(ies): not sure.....
Fanfiction or Reader Insert: Fanfiction - Ouran Host Club (if you know it)
Deadline: N/A as long as im not waiting forever
Price: 5Bil per chapter (unless you dont do chatpers)
Contact Info: PM though if you need my email let me know, i'll PM it to you
Characters: Host Club and Apollon and his little sister
Relationships: Haruhi X OC (tho can add other paring to either make jealousy or not)
Extra Info: Subjective plot?

Apollo goes to Ouran Academy on a scholarship student due to winning a total of four art shows and eight violin awards since junior high, as he tries to find a place to work in peace he comes to the host club's room. How will being offered to join the host club and keeping his sickly sister a secret while looking after her in the hospital work out?

8,675 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Married 100
Sorry this is a bit delayed but I can do that
I'm most probably just gonna make it a one-shot that's long, I'm not very good with chapters as I'm a main idea storyline person. Chapters also stress me out so, haha, one shots are better. I do know of Ouran High School Host Club, and I'd be happy to write for you. PM me with more details abou having a subjective plot though, the more ideas the better.

8,675 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Married 100
bumpy bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items