Dapper Explorer

Now time to bump! Whee!

Dapper Explorer

Just a bump before sleep. Night all~! <3

Dapper Explorer

Morning bump~ c:
Also thank you to the person that <3!
Infinite Finale

Hi, Finny. Would you be able to write a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic?

Dapper Explorer

Lucky~9~Lives
Infinite Finale

I actually have not seen much of Yu-Gi-Oh, to be honest. :c
Sorry love!

Dapper Explorer

Bump before bed~!
Infinite Finale
Lucky~9~Lives

I actually have not seen much of Yu-Gi-Oh, to be honest. :c
Sorry love!

No problem, thanks for letting me know. <3

Is Pokemon out of the question? Not necessarily any characters from the anime/manga, just something set in the general Pokemon world.

Dapper Explorer

Lucky~9~Lives

I could do a general Pokemon story if that's what you're after. c: I haven't played any of the new games yet (White/Black), but I've done everything under it basically. (Fire Red/Leaf Green/Ruby/Sapphire - you get the idea.)

If you grab the form and fill it out I can get that started for you.
Infinite Finale

Yay, I will do my best:

I'M GOING TO REQUEST YOU, FOO!
okay, okay - why are you so loud? ; ;
Hi Finny! My name is Lucky~9~Lives and I would like to request Fanfiction from you!
These are the details that I would like you to know -

Plot
A cocky trainer named Blaze trespasses in Ilex Forest, sneering that only kids are scared by the warden's tales that the impure will invoke a terrible fate if they disturb the shrine. Hungry for experience, Blaze unleashes his Arcanine on the local Bug colonies, but gradually realizes something is wrong - his attacks seem weaker, his reflexes less quick, his body...smaller?! Blaze has awoken Celibi, and he is using his time reversal to purify the area! Blaze attempts to capture the legendary, even as his Arcanine loses moves it learned whilst leveling-up and devolves to a Growlithe. Recalling the puppy in irritation, Blaze is alarmed to find his voice cracking, and finally realizes he's regressing as well! Hurriedly hiking his pants up as he reaches for another Pokeball, he sends out his Charizard - but it doesn't recognize him in his younger state and refuses to obey his commands, especially as he degenerates into a tantrum. Fleeing in dismay, Blaze trips over his attire as Charizard's laughter echoes around him, eventually crawling out of the forest to be scooped up by the warden. Presenting Blaze at the Pokecenter, the warden chuckles with the locals that he has the worse fate - diaper-duty, teasing the pouting Blaze's that his gym-badges do make excellent safety-pins though as he uses the desk as a make-shift changing table.

I'd like this story to be complete by the 22/10/2012.
Any extra information I have for you is below!

~~~

Hopefully that's okay; is 15g per word reasonable?

Shameless Man-Lover

Would you ever consider hiring a writer?
I write poetry as well as fictional stories. I can write fanfiction as well, haha.

Dapper Explorer

Lucky~9~Lives

Oooh! This sounds like a lot of fun! I'll get onto it as soon as I finish work tomorrow. c:

Tohnee

I actually haven't considered hiring people, to be honest.
What would you be looking for if you were?
Infinite Finale
Oooh! This sounds like a lot of fun! I'll get onto it as soon as I finish work tomorrow. c:

I'm glad you like the sound of it! : D Thank you for accepting, feel free to PM any questions if you would like something clarified (or just post here, but it might take a bit longer for me to respond).

Dapper Explorer

Lucky~9~Lives
Infinite Finale

I'm glad you like the sound of it! : D Thank you for accepting, feel free to PM any questions if you would like something clarified (or just post here, but it might take a bit longer for me to respond).

Quick question - did you have set idea for what Blaze looks like? I've been tossing around a few ideas and writing bits and pieces, but I want to make sure that you're okay with me putting a spin on his looks. c:
Infinite Finale
Quick question - did you have set idea for what Blaze looks like? I've been tossing around a few ideas and writing bits and pieces, but I want to make sure that you're okay with me putting a spin on his looks. c:

Nothing beyond "red jacket"...or just red generally. Because he likes the Fire Pokemon. ;D

Or not...I'm happy to let you come up with the details, so spin away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff