Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dizzy Graves
I'm interested in writing for youuuu~
Username:Dizzy Graves
Samples of writing:
"Dizzy decided to finally ventured out, even if it was going to be temporary. She walked the path tonight, the chilling path leaving treads of soft breath in the air. Her golden hair spilled out from behind her, a bright contrast against the dark navy jacket she wore. The end of the sleeves and the edges near her cheeks were of white rabbit fur, soft against her cheeks. A scarf was wrapped around her neck, tucked into the long jacket. A leather shoulder sling rested at her right hip, her right arm wrapped around it since her slender hands were cold and tucked into her jacket pockets. On her head was a loose hat that matched the white and gold scarf around her neck and on top of the hat rested a pair of large gold headphones. She usually was someone who paid attention to her scenery, listening and watching, but she had a feeling those days were well behind her and could just forget her worries in the pumping beats of modern electric pop, it also made the walk much more comfortable. A pair of thin framed sunglasses covered her golden eyes.

Eventually the path opened and the building came to view. It would take her a bit more time to reach it, but hoped the place had a decent fireplace and hot cider. "

What style are you offering? Short Fan Fic

What OCs are you interested in? Mirelda and Sorrell

Price: I HAVE NO IDEA

Other info? This would be my first time offering my writing, but I have written fan fics and have been on Gaia roleplaying for over 15 years. I have no idea how to offer a pricing, so you may want to just offer something. I would probably reach three to five pages and if you needed more than that I would work something more in.

Sorry for the late reply!! I'd love to get a Mirelda and Sorrell fic!
Pricing wise...would you prefer a bulk sum like 100k or something like 30g etc for a word? *u* I'm happy either way!

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Violet_Dusk
Dizzy Graves
I'm interested in writing for youuuu~
Username:Dizzy Graves
Samples of writing:
"Dizzy decided to finally ventured out, even if it was going to be temporary. She walked the path tonight, the chilling path leaving treads of soft breath in the air. Her golden hair spilled out from behind her, a bright contrast against the dark navy jacket she wore. The end of the sleeves and the edges near her cheeks were of white rabbit fur, soft against her cheeks. A scarf was wrapped around her neck, tucked into the long jacket. A leather shoulder sling rested at her right hip, her right arm wrapped around it since her slender hands were cold and tucked into her jacket pockets. On her head was a loose hat that matched the white and gold scarf around her neck and on top of the hat rested a pair of large gold headphones. She usually was someone who paid attention to her scenery, listening and watching, but she had a feeling those days were well behind her and could just forget her worries in the pumping beats of modern electric pop, it also made the walk much more comfortable. A pair of thin framed sunglasses covered her golden eyes.

Eventually the path opened and the building came to view. It would take her a bit more time to reach it, but hoped the place had a decent fireplace and hot cider. "

What style are you offering? Short Fan Fic

What OCs are you interested in? Mirelda and Sorrell

Price: I HAVE NO IDEA

Other info? This would be my first time offering my writing, but I have written fan fics and have been on Gaia roleplaying for over 15 years. I have no idea how to offer a pricing, so you may want to just offer something. I would probably reach three to five pages and if you needed more than that I would work something more in.

Sorry for the late reply!! I'd love to get a Mirelda and Sorrell fic!
Pricing wise...would you prefer a bulk sum like 100k or something like 30g etc for a word? *u* I'm happy either way!

Well let me write it and then see if 100k is good. smile Thanks!

Who are your most popular couples choosen, if I may ask?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff