In a relationship with Minus5Black

Taken Pirate

10,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'm interested in writing for youuuu~

ZorosGirl11

For some samples, i have a fanfiction.net page, but nothing on there is too recient... My username is triple bakas

After reading some of the bios, i have a few ideas for a short story and a small poem smile

I have the poem idea for Sorrell, and i have a short story idea for Blaze and Wolfbane

Ive never done anything like this before, so i dont really know whats reasonable. Just pay whatever you think the work deserves?

My writing tends to be a bit dark, just in warning
ZorosGirl11

ZorosGirl11

For some samples, i have a fanfiction.net page, but nothing on there is too recient... My username is triple bakas

After reading some of the bios, i have a few ideas for a short story and a small poem smile

I have the poem idea for Sorrell, and i have a short story idea for Blaze and Wolfbane

Ive never done anything like this before, so i dont really know whats reasonable. Just pay whatever you think the work deserves?

A poem and short story would be great! smile Lemme know how much you end up writing and we can discuss payment from there? heart

In a relationship with Minus5Black

Taken Pirate

10,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
Violet_Dusk
ZorosGirl11

ZorosGirl11

A poem and short story would be great! smile Lemme know how much you end up writing and we can discuss payment from there? heart

Alright! I'll start working now, hopefully i will get it finished soon. if you want to read a poetic story i wrote i can send you a PM with it. (i found something recent-ish, and i like it). Just let me know anything specific you want smile

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Username: dbz2010
Samples of writing:
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mdnght2002
What style are you offering? short fanfics
What OCs are you interested in? all of them ^^;
Price: up to you
Other info? nothing that i can think of ^^;
dbz2010
Samples of writing:

I'm interested! smile A short fanfic would be lovely! I can offer 20k or more for a short fic? Can definately add more depending how much you write! heart

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Violet_Dusk
dbz2010
Samples of writing:

I'm interested! smile A short fanfic would be lovely! I can offer 20k or more for a short fic? Can definately add more depending how much you write! heart

that sounds great <3 will get started on it tonight

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

Username: mythological irony
Samples of writing: Here.
What style are you offering? Short fanfic.
What OCs are you interested in? Chemical and Jester
Price: I never really know what to do with prices. For my writing shop it was around 85g per word, but I realize that is a bit pricey (and I feel kind of bad when I'm the one asking to write for someone). The last person I wrote a story for paid 50g per word. My cap is at 2200 words; after that, I won’t raise the price. If this still seems unreasonable, I am up for a little negotiating.
Other info? I’m hoping to do something involving torture, since morbid is what I’m really good at. I just want to run it by you first before I actually settle on anything. And I might have a couple questions about the characters.
dbz2010

that sounds great <3 will get started on it tonight

Awesome! Looking forward to it! biggrin
mythological irony

Username: mythological irony
Samples of writing: Here.
What style are you offering? Short fanfic.
What OCs are you interested in? Chemical and Jester
Price: I never really know what to do with prices. For my writing shop it was around 85g per word, but I realize that is a bit pricey (and I feel kind of bad when I'm the one asking to write for someone). The last person I wrote a story for paid 50g per word. My cap is at 2200 words; after that, I won’t raise the price. If this still seems unreasonable, I am up for a little negotiating.
Other info? I’m hoping to do something involving torture, since morbid is what I’m really good at. I just want to run it by you first before I actually settle on anything. And I might have a couple questions about the characters.

I offer around 20-40k for short fics (~2000 and under) but if it's too low for you we can work out something? I'm willing to pay 40-50k if the story has a mature rating (so torture is fine! Esp since it's a main theme in Chem and Jest's relationship) Lemme know if you're interested and I can answer any questions about the character you may have!

Eloquent Hunter

This looks interesting...I might have to read over it a little more in detail when I have some free time, but some free writing might help me write better in general. If there's any specific characters you'd like me to try, just let me know and I'll read over them and see if I get any ideas. As for samples well, I don't have any site or anything. I'll PM you something I have on my flash drive though *shrugs*
Bacae Strife
This looks interesting...I might have to read over it a little more in detail when I have some free time, but some free writing might help me write better in general. If there's any specific characters you'd like me to try, just let me know and I'll read over them and see if I get any ideas. As for samples well, I don't have any site or anything. I'll PM you something I have on my flash drive though *shrugs*

Recieved your PM and I'm interested! smile Any characters that catch your fancy? Also what's your price range? heart

Eloquent Hunter

Violet_Dusk
Bacae Strife

Recieved your PM and I'm interested! smile Any characters that catch your fancy? Also what's your price range? heart

I'm open on the characters. I'll let you pick, since I haven't read any of their bios. Is there any particular ones you might like me to do? A specific crossover? Comedy? Romantic? Saucy? I'm just hoping to improve my writing over all so just throw out one and I'll challenge myself to make it happen

As for my price...I've never done this before, this will be the first time I've sold a story. So just make an offer on what's fair. We'll start off with a short story, and see what strikes me. I may end up writing 12+ pages XD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff