Welcome to Gaia! ::

L O O K I N G F O R WRITE R S
Like writing fan-fiction or poetry of some sort? Come on in~

A b o u t:
Oh my goodness Gaia, it's been a while! biggrin
I'm interested in looking for fics and drabbles of my OCs! I have commissioned some short stories in the past and love reading them! Short stories or whatever, please continue reading down and perhaps some of my OCs may interest you C:
User Image
W h a t a m I l o o k i n g f o r ?
-Fan fiction of my OCs (Short stories, drabbles , long fics etc etc)

I'm most interested in stories featuring an OC couple of mine. Doesn't have to be romantic either or one of the main couples listed below! It could also be a crack pairing if it tickles your fancy!
Something involving the group or several OCs is ok too...please check the character profiles to see which other OCs they can be paired up with or feel free to ask me questions!

Anything I commission are credited to the writer and are only for personal use.
The only thing I own are my OCs and a few artworks posted in this thread :>

F u n d s
65 mil in pureee!
Please give me a price range *u*!
I am willing to tip if the final piece is completed fast! biggrin But please, quality over quantity! I do appreciate updates too!

F o r m
You don't have to fill out a form so long as you provide examples and prices of your work, but if you prefer filling them out...here you go!

[size=12][color=red]I'm interested in writing for youuuu~[/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Samples of writing:[/b]
[b]What style are you offering? (Short fan fic, Novella , Poetry etc)[/b]
[b]What OCs are you interested in?[/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[b]Other info?[/b]

I am fine with M rated stuff or stuff involving violence, gore etc~
As this is Gaia, if you have anything over PG-16, please let me know and I will reply with an email address you can send to instead :>
User Image B l a z e

Hair colour: Chestnut brown,tied back into a loose ponytail. His hair is almost waistlenght!
Eye colour: Green
Skin colour: Fair
Clothing style: Well dressed, tailored clothing. Dress shirts and pants. Casual clothing style often has a bit of punk influence.
Extra:

A quiet,lonely (though he won't admit it) doctor who got his world turned upside down when Wolfbane turned up claiming to know him.

Blaze can be a bit blunt at times and finds it awkward to open up to people.But when he does,he's quite warm and pleasant to be around. He's a bit of a workaholic so his work at the hospital is his biggest priority.
He's best friends with Sorrell to whom he can be incredibly blunt towards. However both are incredibly loyal to one other.
Blaze is rather protective of Wolfbane who he considers as family.

He is a werewolf like his older brother and has a sweet tooth for lollipops~
Enjoys studying and has a passion for his work even if he's a bit lonely.

References:
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Relationship with others:

W o l f b a n e: Friend/Family. Both of them show their affection towards one other in a rather subtle way. These include hugs, staying in close proximity to each other, light hearted teasing or buying small gifts (Blaze especially). Wolfbane takes joy in cooking and keeping house for Blaze if he's not working.
However Wolfie does not like it when Blaze thinks that Wolfie cannot defend for himself.

S o r r e l l:
Blaze's best friend. Both are pretty much opposites in which Blaze is the more sensible one. Blaze can be found treating Sorrell to meals as Sorrell is a hopeless cook and loves eating. Both watch each other's backs and often act like an old married couple.

F l a m e:
Blaze's older brother. Blaze loves him alot but often gets irritated if Flame decides to act more than a brother towards him. Blaze sometimes tends to Flame's injuries as Flame can be a bit careless in treating his own wounds.
Please see Flame's post for more information.

T e d d y: Blaze can often see how important Teddy is to Flame but Blaze also likes Teddy for his bubbly personality.

M i r e l d a: Drinking partners sometimes but also has respect for Sorrell's affections for Mirelda. Both only see each other as friends.

C h e m i c a l: Although Chemical is also an assassin sent out to kill Blaze along with Jester, Chemical is quite the reluctant type to carry out his orders and on some occassions has either stopped Blaze from killing Jester or the other way round.
Although Blaze does not trust Chemical at first, he comes to have some pity for Chem.
On Chem's part, Chem finds Blaze to be just like him, however Blaze is still strong enough to protect the ones he loves whereas Chemical failed in the past.

J e s t e r:
Blaze finds Jester rather annoying and bratty plus with Jester being an assassin assigned to kill him, he's not really sympathetic towards Jester and does not hold back when fighting against him. Although Jester is fast on his feet, he often struggles in escaping Blaze as Blaze is one of the few people who can keep up with him.
Jester only perceives Blaze as someone he has been ordered to kill.

User ImageW o l f b a n e
Hair colour: White
Eye colour: Blue (L),Green (R)
Clothing style: Casual (likes pastel,light colours).
Extra:

Is a magic user who decided one day that he would mess around with time (mainly to discover more about Blaze and how he died when he was "created" ).
Unknown to the present Blaze, Wolfbane was created out of black magic to ease some of Blaze's loneliness but Blaze himself was killed in the process thus leaving Wolfbane as an orphan.

Wolfbane is a sweet,likeable type of guy who adores cakes and sweets.
He works at Mirelda's bakery.

He's quite hardworking and skilled with magic,although if he messes up or gets angry,he can be quite dangerous. He often does not rely on his magic to do things, mainly only for defense.
Wolfie can be incredibly stubborn when it comes to negotiating with Blaze. Even though he loves cuddles and being loved,he doesn't like being put as the weak one always needing protection by Blaze.

Although Wolfie isn't quite sure about his heritage, he assumes he's just part magic and part human. His blood and magic abilities is thirsted for by many demons and other supernatural beings.

References:
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

B l a z e: Friend/Family. Although Wolfbane was created out of magic by Blaze, Wolfbane wanted to be more than just a creation. When he came to meet the present Blaze after messing around with time magic, he kept this a secret from Blaze himself and worked towards becoming a friend instead.
At first, Blaze did not warm up towards Wolfbane who in turn found himself thinking about whether he made the right decision or not. After Wolfbane found out Blaze's werewolf heritage and still accepted him, Blaze started warming up considerably towards Wolfbane.

S o r r e l l:
Friend. Sorrell served as a bit of an ice breaker between Blaze and Wolfbane when they first met. As Sorrell knows Blaze best, Wolfbane sometimes goes to him if he's unsure on how to approach Blaze on certain issues and things. Wolfbane also likes to cook for Sorrell too as Sorrell is a hopeless cook.

T e d d y: Good friend. Love to play videogames and hangout with Teddy. Both also work together at Mirelda's bakery. Together they are quite a cheerful bunch.

M i r e l d a: Employer + friend. Has great respect for Mirelda although and absolutely adores her baking. Probably one of the reasons why he applied for a job there in the first place.

F l a m e: Friend.

User Image M i r e l d a

Hair colour: Crimson red.
Eye colour: Greenish gold.
Skin colour: Fair.
Clothing style: Feminine,pretty and fashionable clothing. Likes dresses,victorian styled clothing,vintage etc. Sometimes with a modern twist.
Waitress clothing also works.
Extra:

Mirelda runs a popular bakery in town. Her hobbies include cooking,baking and kicking the asses of those who try to woo her.
She's quite an independent type and doesn't like to rely on men.(One could say that she's hopeless at attempting to start up a romantic relationship with someone). However,she's quite close to her nephew Teddy and can tolerate Wolfbane,Blaze and Flame.

Mirelda often makes it clear on how she can't stand Sorrell who currently questing for her affections,and can be generally found bullying him with her sharp tongue and harsh comments.
However according to Teddy,she's alarmed that there is finally a guy who she feels defenceless against.

When she was younger, she got involved with a man who was involved with underground gangs. For him ,she dropped her education, family and friends. When she met her nephew Teddy when he was 8 because her brother dissapeared, leaving his wife and son behind, Mirelda kinda had a reality check and was stumped in what she really wanted to do with her life. When she tried to break away from her boyfriend and his gangs, they tried to eliminate her however she escaped with a deep knife scar across her chest. From then on she resolved to be more independent to look after herself (later on Teddy when she took him away from his mother's abusive boyfriend). Mirelda rarely talks about her past or her older brother who she believes to be dead, but both her and Teddy loved him alot in the past and still do in the present.

She and Teddy live in an apartment above the store. Other characters (exception of Chemical and Jester) visit often once the shop is closed for dinner and chat. Sorrell however often visits Mirelda whenever he has time.

References:
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

S o r r e l l: At first to Mirelda, a current flea she cannot get rid of. When they first met, Mirelda strongly got the impression that Sorrell only started being incredibly nice and warm towards her because of her looks. In getting to know him better she finds that she can tolerate him more and even sometimes goes to the lengths of making sure there are enough cakes and buns at the end of the day to give to Sorrell to eat.

T e d d y: Mirelda's nephew. Mirelda loves her nephew but rather than spoiling him silly, she takes it upon herself to have him work hard and learn lots of skills to look after himself (cooking,cleaning etc). When they were younger, Mirelda left school to take up full time work to earn enough money for a place for them both to live and for Teddy's schooling fees. Teddy often comments on how lucky he is thanks to Mirelda.

B l a z e: Friend. Have healthy respect for one another.

W o l f b a n e: Friend. Likes Wolfbane as he's a hard worker and has a passion for baked/sweet foods. Mirelda often likes to give him some leftover cakes at the end of the day.

F l a m e: Friend. Suspects Teddy and Flame are more than friends but often just gives them their privacy...she really doesn't want to know what they get up to when they're alone.

User Image S o r r e l l

Hair colour: Dark blue.It's about shoulder length,but he ties part of it into a ponytail.You can either have his hair tied up or down.
Eye colour: Grey.
Clothing style: Casual/bright/patterened clothing. Sorta like a scene kid?
Extra:

Blaze's best friend,and also a doctor. He works mainly with sick children to teenagers.
Sorrell is a loud,energetic type of guy who loves good food,lazing about (even though he is smart/can work hard) and flirting around even though he wasn't keen on any relationships until he met Mirelda.
Sorrell has a eyebrow piercing on his right brow,and a black streak ending in a small black heart under his right eye.
He can be seen with or without glasses (He reckons glasses make him look a bit more intelligent ).

Not much is known about Sorrell's past.Only Blaze and the head of the hospital (Deidre) where they work at know parts of it. It's guessed at that he's not entirely human but to maintain his human appearance, he occasionally has to get injections of a certain medication Deidre is developing (her research mostly is interested in half breeds and trying to find ways to have them live comfortably in human society ). Due to the medication reminding him that he's not truely human, he's quite afraid of getting needle injections and often, Blaze and Deidre have to restrain him as he gets incredibly stressed when he needs another dose of medication.

Sorrell hates having to decieve Mirelda with his human appearance but as he really loves her, he's also incredibly afraid of being rejected for who he is.
As his true form is somewhat of a crow/human, he finds his true form repulsive and sometimes cannot bear looking at his reflection even when in human form.

References:
User Image User Image
User Image
M i r e l d a:Current affection although it's one sided for now. Seemed to of been attracted to Mirelda at first by her looks but considering that he still fancies her even after knowing her dislike of him, there is perhaps there's something deeper.

B l a z e:Best friend. Loves Blaze alot but only in a friendly way. Both act like an old married couple.

T e d d y: Friend.

W o l f b a n e: Friend.

F l a m e: Friend.

User ImageF l a m e

Hair colour: Black with crimson red streaks.
Eye colour: Green
Skin colour: Tan. (please don't have him with fair skin...think of his skin like a light warm toffee colour :< )
Clothing style: Punk,casual,military influenced clothing sometimes. You don't need to draw that collar he's wearing in some of the refs.
Extra:

Flame is sorta like a double edge sword...he can either be a warm,pleasant and lovable type of guy to a lust driven,aggressive and sadistic type depending on the type of people he's around.
He's part werewolf too due to his family heritage and he's most talented in hunting and combat (preferred weapon is a gun but he can also use his hands and teeth too). He's quite intelligent but most seem to think that he's only good in bed or fighting.

He's got a curse that takes shape of an intricate tattoo on his back. It comes and goes for him...usually appearing when Flame is experiencing strong emotions like lust,anger,sadness etc.
It generally does not cause him pain (generally serving him as a reminder that he does not have much time left in his life)...but when it does,it's quite intense pain for him. Teddy and his brother are one of the very few people who have seen Flame upset or distressed as he does not like showing any of his weak sides to other people (He'll tend to laugh is off as best as he can).

Flame adores beautiful things and people. His red butterflies are also important to him (most people aren't really sure why) but only he chooses who can see them. Teddy is the only person who can see the butterflies whether Flame keeps them invisible or not due to Teddy's ability to see the auras of living things as well as ghosts.

R e f e r e n c e s :

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Tattoo reference:
User Image

Another tattoo reference...note how they are symmetrical + like "wings"

T e d d y - They sort of lovers but maybe they're just "good friends". Most of the others are unsure as Flame is often a touchy feely type of guy with anything that moves and more so with people he likes. Teddy just gets along easily with alot of people.

Together,both of them love to talk to each other. It can be about almost any thing as Teddy can easily get people to open up when in his company (However he's not pushy and is respectful to keep people's secrets).
They love being close to one and have a deep trust bond between them.

Towards Teddy,Flame is more pleasant and gentle (although he sometimes has a difficult time keeping his hormones in check!).
Towards Flame,Teddy is often quite teasing and playful but can keep Flame on his best behavior. Teddy also adores Flame's butterflies.

B l a z e-
Flame's younger brother. Both care for each other quite deeply but Flame is more affectionate to Blaze (Blaze often likes to keep his personal space). If there is something Flame doesn't want to say to Teddy, he'll most likely talk to Blaze instead.

W o l f b a n e
- Friend.

S o r r e l l-Sort of friends. Flame isn't that interested in Sorrell and Sorrell finds Flame to be a rather dangerous guy.

M i r e l d a- Friend. Mirelda is one of the women Flame has some sort of respect for. Most suspect it's because she's a bit on the boyish side or can protect herself. She knows that Flame can look after and protect her beloved nephew Teddy.

User ImageT e d d y

Hair colour: Reddish brown.
Eye colour: Blue (L),Greenish gold (R)
Clothing style: Casual,sporty,boardshorts and singlets. Sometimes skinny jeans with a graphic printed shirt and scarf. He dresses casually...but well.
Extra:

Teddy is a bubbly,fun-loving type of guy who gets along with many people due to his likable and warm personality. Although he's open minded and curious to alot of things,he's also skeptical and definitely not naive. Teddy enjoys sports as well as video games and music.

He has the ability to see ghosts and the auras of living things (they appear in a certain colour for different "species" ) though he tends to pay attention more to people as there are many supernatural beings in his town (most of them harmless) that take human form. It's unknown whether Teddy inherited this ability from one of his parents or not but he lives with his young aunt.

Mirelda took Teddy away to live with her after she found out that he was being abused by his mother's boyfriend for being a "freak" and that Teddy's mother was often away at work. Teddy does not hate his mother or his mother' boyfriend and sometimes pay a visit to his mother (who lives in another town a few hours away) once in a while. It's slightly noticeable that Teddy is more formally polite and not as bubbly with his mother compared to when he is around Mirelda.

Teddy is the type most people will turn to for advice.
He's also very good reading people like an open book.

R e f e r e n c e s :

User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image

F l a m e : Lover? See Flame's relationship with others post.

W o l f b a n e: Both work at Mirelda's bakery however Teddy only does part time as he's a university student. Both love to talk about pointless things and play video games.

B l a z e:
Friend. Blaze is like a big brother to Teddy.

M i r e l d a: Teddy's aunt but is more like a big sister to him. Teddy looks up to Mirelda as a role model but often has to calm her down if her temper against the male race gets out of control.

S o r r e l l: Friend. Often secretly helps Sorrell woo Mirelda.

User Image C h e m i c a l
Hair colour: Dark green. It's short on one side,and shoulder lenght on the other!
Eye colour: Grey.
Clothing style: Steampunk,collared shirts,vests,semi formal attire. (Generally wears earthy/neutral colours).
Extra:

Chemical on the other hand is more of a gentlemanly type of guy. He keeps alot bottled up inside him,especially about his past with Jester. He adores the mutant plants he breeds and his poisons in which he can sometimes use them as weapons. He's usually quite reserved,quiet and polite and keeps most things to himself

Chemical and Jester used to be lovers but only Chemical has these memories as Jester's was wiped out after he was killed by some people in their village and then brought back to life by a demon named Aconite a few years ago (in which Chem made a deal to serve under him if he could get Jester back. )
Although Jester does not recognize Chemical anymore,he sometimes gets flashbacks of a blonde haired male and a name (Christophe) that he does not recognize in which this frustrates him. Sometimes he also finds himself watching Chemical rather attentively (especially Chem's hands) and finds Chem's touch familiar. (In the past,Jester loved to watch Chem work with his plants and adored Chem's hands).
Also in the past...they confessed to each other at the first snow. Now,Chemical tends to often look for the first snow to remind himself of what he's lost and what he's fighting for while Jester hates it (even though he's not sure why).

Chemical thinks that Jester's death was his fault and spends most of his time looking after Jester and taking whatever anger Jester directs at him. Although is quite a non violent type of guy...he can easily turn the tables and be in control whenever he wants.

References:
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

J e s t e r: His past lover. Chemical regrets not loving Jester enough in the past and ultimately, not being able to save Jester. Before Jester was killed by some town villagers, both had gotten into an argument in which Chemical let it slip that his plants were the most important things in his life. Although Jester does not remember anything, Chemical still feels guilt and regret.

Chem loves pink lilies the most as they remind him of Jester's eyes and beauty.

B l a z e:
Chemical see Blaze as himself in someways however Blaze is able to protect the ones he loves whereas Chemical could not in the past with Jester. However Chemical is not suddenly friendly towards Blaze because of this, he just prefers to pretend "slipping up" on his orders to kill Blaze so that Blaze can continue to live.
Also his dislike of Aconite works in Blaze's favour too.

User ImageJ e s t e r

Hair colour: Crimson red (And it's slightly wavy!)
Eye colour: Baby pink
Clothing style: Sweet/Brolita loli influenced clothing,blouses,shorts,striped/patterned stockings.Accessories can include childrens toys and games.
Extra:

Is a quite a morbid character with a cute face.
Jester generally has little morals at times and finds it difficult to accept kindness and love from people.
He adores children's games (which is one of his fighting methods as an assassin) and toys (in which most are his weapons).

He is also quite a violent,aggressive type of person and loves to play morbid games and have bets with the other demons that work under Aconite (he perceives them as low lives and enjoys taking out his anger on them--this makes him rather unpopular amongst the other demons. However Jester and Chemical are higher rank than them and the demons easily disposable).
The one who irritates him the most is Chemical and Jest will seize opportunities to have a bets with Chem (like chess or games...in which is he happens to win,he'll torture Chem).
Jester's name is originally "Emelen" but he thinks "Jester" is his real name. Chem might call Jest "Emelen" sometimes and this often has Jester blow up at him.

Jester finds Chem incredibly frustrating yet intriguing as he knows so much about him that Jester can't remember himself.
Sometimes he gets flashes of memories that he can't understand. He knows Chem has answers but he's determined to hate him. He also longs for warmth that neither his toys or the sun can give him.

References:
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

C h e m i c a l:A source of frustration,confusion and comfort. Jester often finds it infuriating when Chemical comes to his aid in missions and feels weird when he's being protected. Jester often aims to have control over Chemical and often attempts to see if he can get Chemical to show emotions he usually hides away (eg: anger, lust etc).

B l a z e:Jester mainly perceives Blaze as an a target he must kill. In battle, he would often engage in turning the battlefield like a game.
Reserved for Eden and Deidre
C u r r e n t l y c o m m i s s i o n i n g :

P a s t c o m m i s s i o n s:

P l o t i d e a s:
Stuck for ideas? Here are some that might help you!
Please note that you don't need to stick the OCs in their current world! I know that I haven't got their background history and overall story line posted up anyways! So long as you keep their personalities the same, it doesn't really matter what setting/world you write them in!
The characters actually live in a world where there are supernatural beings and half breeds living amongst humans. Feel free to design up a villian if you like!

-AU settings are ok too! Perhaps have them as pirates, or living the college life, or going on holiday together and having a few troubles along the way...so many options out there~
-Crack pairings. Got one or two OCs you want to chuck together and start something romantic between them?
-Perhaps have them stuck in a horror house that starts to become a bit too real?
-Deidre (the head of the hospital where Blaze and Sorrell work at) sends Blaze and Sorrell to collect some ingredients for her research and medicines. They get to stay at a nearby hotel for free and can bring along some of the others, but there are troubles here and there?
-Sleepover party
-Wolfbane screws up a spell by accident in which a select few others either get turned into children (or they have their bodies swapped with another).

P a s t s n i p p e t s:

I may have a few examples of past writing that may give you an idea of how some OCs interact.
If you're a bit stuck or want to make sure you are getting the character's personalities/or interactions correct...let me know and I'll post some examples appropriate to the pairing you want!
Just need to go back and edit some stuff but pretty much opennn! heart

Shadowy Phantom

Violet_Dusk
heart

Oooh ooh pick me!
My shop is in the siggy - samples, prices, etc are all included. If you like what you see, please fill in a form [located on the first page] and I'll have a look.

Looking forward to writing - it's really been ages since my last request. By the way, I get things done pretty quickly, averaging 2 days on 1000 words or so. But I might take a teensy bit longer now that school has started.

emotion_kirakira

xPoppi
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Violet_Dusk
heart

Oooh ooh pick me!
My shop is in the siggy - samples, prices, etc are all included. If you like what you see, please fill in a form [located on the first page] and I'll have a look.

Looking forward to writing - it's really been ages since my last request. By the way, I get things done pretty quickly, averaging 2 days on 1000 words or so. But I might take a teensy bit longer now that school has started.

emotion_kirakira

xPoppi

Posted a form heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out