Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Demigod

8,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hey there guys!

I get bored between my RP posts and figured, why not? I could go write some stuff for other people!

I'm really easy to get along with, all i need to know is what you're wanting and i'll get to it. I see a lot of people charging and stuff, and while i would LOVE to make some gold (long wish list over here) I really just love to write, so if you want to pay me, AWESOME, if not AWESOME.

I just need to know what you want,

Who?
Where?
Doing what?

Maybe you don't want a story, and you just need some help with something, awesome sauce!
Oh and if you would like a sample of my work...well I'm seriously lazy right now, though I RP a lot so finding some of my posts shouldn't be hard, if you don't want to search either though (i don't blame you) Just shoot me a PM and i'll shoot you a link!

UPDATE!

Hey everyone, these holidays have been CRAZY! So to everyone that i haven't gotten back to, please, send me another message! OH! To everyone still waiting on work, i must say, I AM SO SORRY! I have gotten exactly NO work done v.v Though I promise it is coming!

And to anyone out there that writes, i am getting so many AWESOME story ideas flowing through here that i just can't take them all on, so please! If you're looking for something to do, MESSAGE ME! I just know i can get you a project that will fit you!

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Would you do something like this [x] Horror, Tragic, Sad, Creepy, Thrill, Ect? Ima go through your posts later to see samples then make up a price after. o-o

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Do u know khr, durarara or Attack of Titans OvO ( the attack of titan one is rated 18 tho so if u do know it more...and is ok with rated 18 content) if not then my Durarara Prompts and my KHR Prompts are here pick the ones that interest you~

Girl-Crazy Demigod

8,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
I know a little bit about Attack on Titan, though the other two are completely foreign to me D:

xMilkita
Do u know khr, durarara or Attack of Titans OvO ( the attack of titan one is rated 18 tho so if u do know it more...and is ok with rated 18 content) if not then my Durarara Prompts and my KHR Prompts are here pick the ones that interest you~

That would actually be really interesting to do, i'm currently working on a project, though if you would like i can begin working on as soon as i finish, shouldn't be too long now.

SnowyGamer777
Would you do something like this [x] Horror, Tragic, Sad, Creepy, Thrill, Ect? Ima go through your posts later to see samples then make up a price after. o-o

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
xMilkita
bumps

do you take items like from the gofusion as payment?

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Crimson Carmen
xMilkita
bumps

oh u have to ask the writer haha im just another customer bumping for her xD please quote Bochnari biggrin
xMilkita
Crimson Carmen
xMilkita
bumps

oh u have to ask the writer haha im just another customer bumping for her xD please quote Bochnari biggrin
Do you know when Bochnari is going to be online? I wanted to ask her to write a story about me anywhere doing anything.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

applesauce600
xMilkita
Crimson Carmen
xMilkita
bumps

Do you know when Bochnari is going to be online? I wanted to ask her to write a story about me anywhere doing anything.
just comment here im sure she will get back to you ^^;;

Girl-Crazy Demigod

8,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
sorry i was gone so long! Been crazy!

So anywhere doing anything? Interesting...

applesauce600
xMilkita
Crimson Carmen
xMilkita
bumps

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas