Welcome to Gaia! ::

What writing are you most interested in?

Original fiction 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Fanfiction 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Poetry 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Just need an editor 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
GOLD!!!!!! 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2

Loved Fatcat

theramblinggirl

Hehehehehehe
This'll be good then~ .
Ok in the case of Fidelity and Maddie, we'll say that Fidelity made up Maddie (even though it's obvsly the other way around 'cause Maddie represents mwah ;D) so I wanna say that those two have a sort of off and on (sisterly) friendship. With Fidelity and Neekto they should be really good friends, Neekto is like Fidelity's person of admiration seeing as how, even though Neekto has her own problems in life (as of late), she still listens to all of Fidelity's problems. Adding to that Maddie should feel like Neekto is her older sister, they don't talk too much, but they're really close none-the-less. c: Is that a good description? (OH and on Maddie's ref I know it seems like she's wearing shorts, but no she's wearing underwear ~ (of course you don't have to describe any outfits xD. FOR ALL I CARE THEY CAN BE WALKING AROUND NUDE HRUHURHURimsuretheywouldntcareeither))

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
VainKitty

Hehe sounds good to me XD
I'm gonna pop you up on the list and hopefully it won't take too long for me to get to writing for you~

Loved Fatcat

theramblinggirl

Kaaaaaaay send trade now right? c:

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
VainKitty

It's not an actual rule of mine but yes, I would appreciate it. And I will not accept anything until I've sent you your half, of course~

Golden Fairy

theramblinggirl

My username is Sidereus Nuncius and I would like original fiction, a story involving my characters Issel and Heiyett (more info below) and can offer 50k for at least 1000 words.

I'd like to leave the plot up to you, but if you have no idea what to write, maybe something about Issel having doubts whether he's good enough to study at the Elite.
I have a story that someone wrote involving these two characters that shows their relationship quite well, so I could send it to you if you're clueless regarding that.

Info

Issel Vitrinov: 16 years old, first year student of mathematics at the Elite. Very serious, he's rarely ever seen smiling in public, except when he's with his wife Lilet. He's very pale, dresses in dark, very formal clothes and has a scary aura about him, which started rumors about him being a vampire (vampires don't actually exist in their world, though). He's very weak physically and gets sick very often. As a child, he lived at the City of Freedom and barely attended school (because his parents considered it unnecessary), but he was trained at home to become extremely powerful at spell casting, but using his powers makes him even weaker which is one of the many reasons why he abandoned magic (not entirely though, since magic in their world is mostly practical and used often in small things by everyone). He's very insecure about his studies, but he's a really hard worker who is truly fascinated with mathematics. So while it might seem that he only joined the Elite to run away from a sketchy past, he obviously has vocation. After all, he probably first heard about multiplication tables when he was 14 yet he managed to learn enough mathematics to get accepted at age 16 (of course, he had a lot of help and guidance, he studied at the Capital's Cathedral).

Heiyett Mindoe: 48 years old, mathematician at the Elite. He's a very happy person, extroverted, but somewhat absent minded at times. Very kind, enjoys teaching, travelling and meeting new people, really hates injustice and prejudices. Completely in love with mathematics, he's often the responsable for several talks, fairs and competitions aimed at the general public outside the Elite. In fact, Issel decided to join the Elite after listening to Heiyett, whom Issel sees as the kind of person he wants to be one day. Heiyett had a pretty much inseparable best friend since childhood, Shae, who was a notorious polymath and was known in the entire world for her political activism and being the 'true' Leader of the Elite (something that even the actual leader, Belner, recognized), but she was murdered 4 years ago in a confusing incident involving people from an organization called Cult of the Tree. Shae's death made Heiyett appreciate life and people around him more. He really misses her, but he never allowed sadness to destroy him. Also, Heiyett is one of the many members of the Elite that dislike formality, and refers to all other members as equals, using only the first name and never titles, and asking the same from them (something that is a bit uncomfortable for first year students, used to the much more formal and assymetrical Cathedral, where everyone had titles). Heiyett got married as a child because of a family promise, but he got divorced shortly after and never remarried, he never had any children either.

Other info: Issel and Lilet got married few months before the story, right before being accepted as students at the Elite. Lilet was a better student than Issel, but mostly because her brother always helped and motivated her, while Issel was forced to quit school at 8. Lilet is always su
The Elite is pretty much a small village in the middle of nowhere, with a strong sense of community where everyone is encouraged to know everyone else. People that join the Elite live there, and are supposed to stay there after completing their studies, with few exceptions (the most important one being clergy, they always return to the Capital after completing their studies).
Their world is very small. Imagine it as box shaped, they do have a ceiling and walls, and know that there is something outside (because their creator came from the outside world) but they can't leave their box. The only big city is the Capital (a dystopia that is viewed by most as utopic), then comes the City of Freedom (where the 'freedom' goes horribly wrong, but it does have some nice things) and then the Elite and tiny villages.

Um, dunno if you have any question sweatdrop .

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
Sidereus Nuncius

Awesome! I'll pop your name up on the list then~

And I would certainly like to see this story. First because it sounds like it could be helpful and second of all I'm now just curious to see it >w<

Butter Buddy

My username is Starry Lemonade and I would like original fiction about any characters from here and can offer 10,000 for at least 2,000 words.

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
Starry Lemonade

My apologies, I forgot to update the shop last night but I'm full up on slots for the moment. I don't want to take too much onto my plate for now. But if you would like, when I reopen spots I can make sure you're the first person I contact about it. Sorry again!

Golden Fairy

thanks for accepting me emotion_kirakira

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
Sidereus Nuncius

Hehe thank you for requesting~! Can't have a shop without customers. whee

Butter Buddy

theramblinggirl
Starry Lemonade

My apologies, I forgot to update the shop last night but I'm full up on slots for the moment. I don't want to take too much onto my plate for now. But if you would like, when I reopen spots I can make sure you're the first person I contact about it. Sorry again!

That works!
Thanks for informing me <3

High-functioning Punching Bag

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
Interesting idea and good luck! I could never write commissioned fiction, so I'm glad someone can. By the by, you're missing a comma before "please" at the start of your info. Conditional clauses and all that...not that I'm not spewing sentence fragments.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff