Welcome to Gaia! ::

What writing are you most interested in?

Original fiction 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Fanfiction 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Poetry 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Just need an editor 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
GOLD!!!!!! 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 >

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
        User Image

First of all, if you stop in and like this please leave a little <3 at that top!

Second, I welcome you to my first ever writing shop! I've been needing some gold for items lately and decided it was worth selling my skills.

I will do anything from original fiction to fanfiction to poetry or even editing! However, I will be limiting myself to writing one shots for the time being. Samples are here and my rates are as follows.

I have a general rule of 1k gold per 1k words. Poetry is priced by line, with about 100 gold per 5 lines. Editing is bribe based. In fact, I will accept bribes of any kind, however the prices above should stand as guidelines.

For fanfics I would feel more comfortable writing for something I am in the fandom of. So just ask and we'll see! For OC's and other give as much or as little info as you would like.

Just reply to this with the form below and quote me in that post. If I accept your offer and request I will have you pm me for extra details.

REQUEST FORM:
            My username is [b]_____[/b] and I would like [b]original fiction/fanfiction/poetry/editing plus a few details about your request[/b] and can offer [b]amount of gold/item on wishlist[/b] for [b]number of words[/b].

gaia_angelleft Looking forward to seeing your requests! gaia_angelright

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
The shop is CLOSED!

IN PROGRESS:

gaia_angelleft Lucky~9~Lives COMPLETE!
gaia_angelleft DarkKat77
gaia_angelleft AmberTruesdale
gaia_angelleft VainKitty
gaia_angelleft Sidereus Nuncius

Also feel free to check out my tumblr or art shop with my friend welian in my signature below!
theramblinggirl

Hello! Would you be able to write a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction? Or if not, a Pokemon fiction - not not based on the anime characters, but an original character in the general Pokemon world?

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
Lucky~9~Lives
theramblinggirl

Hello! Would you be able to write a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction? Or if not, a Pokemon fiction - not not based on the anime characters, but an original character in the general Pokemon world?

I'm afraid I haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh! since I was a kid (other than the abridged series XD) but Pokémon would be right up my alley! Feel free to pm me with whatever you had in mind :3
theramblinggirl
I'm afraid I haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh! since I was a kid (other than the abridged series XD) but Pokémon would be right up my alley! Feel free to pm me with whatever you had in mind :3

Thanks for getting back to me! Give me a minute and I will pm a request to you :3

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
My username is DarkKat77 and I would like original fiction
Physical Description Of Characters (or pictures):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character 1`s Appearance: Emily stands at a five foot three and a half. She’ll tell you too because she hates being short. She weighs in at 150lbs which makes her a little on the chubby side but the girl has curves with a bust of 36C. Her eyes are a weird shade of green because of little specks of yellow in them. Her eyes overall are very expressive but they can make her look like a hard-a** if she’s pissed off. She has full eyelashes which she is very proud. Her eyebrows are always well groomed. Her face is a little on the round side and she has high cheekbones. She has a pretty smile with a tiny, tiny gap between her two front teeth. It’s almost unnoticeable unless she tells you. Her lips are always chapped with little indents where she bites her lip.

Her hair is a brown color with natural red highlights. She keeps the back short due to the fact she’s lazy. It’s cut in a cute little bob with bangs that are parts. On side of the part gets tucked behind her left ear, the other side goes halfway across her forehead and can cover her right eye.
Character 2: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character's 2 Appearance: Dante is one of those guys you can spot anywhere because of his height, standing at 6’3. He’s pretty lean almost in a soccer player kind of way. He has muscle, but he’s not bulky. He’s really pale, like almost seeing his veins kind of pale. His eyes are a dark shade of brown which seem to turn black when he’s mad. He has shadows under his eyes all the time, no matter how much sleep he gets, it’s kind of permanent thing. He has a charming smile, which can get him what he wants most of the time.

His hair is slightly lighter than his eyes, he keeps it messy. He just doesn’t care. It’s cut short like most guys with bangs that go just above his eyebrows and swing to the left. He leaves it in a ‘right out of the shower and ran my fingers through it’. He’s pretty low maintenance.

Character's Personalities/Bios:
Character 1`s Personality: Emily is pretty laid back. She’s mellowed out a lot form her past. She use to be mean and really outcast. She normally has a comment for everything. She’s also pretty smart. Her feelings get really hurt when she’s yelled at by someone she likes/respects. One of two things will happen; she get really quiet and maybe start crying or get angry if she find the reason she’s getting yelled at stupid. Other than that she can be pretty thick headed and not let stuff bother her. She not one to let other people bother her. She over thinks a lot too. When she over thinks, she really over thinks; to the point she’ll just break down and shut down. And when she shuts down no one can reach her. She’s pretty much just socially awkward. Emily’s also a hopeless romantic but she’ll never tell you that, her bookshelf full of sappy love stories say otherwise.
Character 1`s History: She used to be mean before high school so when high school started not alot of people outside her friends liked her. In fact many of them were afraid of her. But when she got into highschool somehow she stopped being scary, even though most kids who knew her wouldn’t come close to her. Even her friends were afraid to be seen with her, but oh they always came to her rescue when their other friends were gone. She was an outcast in a world she tried so hard to fit into. In college she doesn’t talk to very many people. Emily tries her hardest to just blend in. Normally she’s the kid who walks around campus alone with a song stuck in her head.

Character 2 Personality; Dante is a clever kind of guy, like in a super smart-not-a-geek kind of way. He likes to see both sides of a situation. He’s a pretty nice guy and like to charm the people he doesn’t want to scare. He can be frightening, like really scary. If he’s in a rare mood almost no one wants to mess with him, well Emily does. He can get super protective though, and tends to fight first ask questions late in those situations. He also has a certain air of mystery, if you don’t know him have an answer for everything or walk off without answering a single question. Dante can be stubborn but nowhere near has much as Emily and he usually caves first and apologies. He hates people who say ‘you don’t know what you have till it’s gone’, his belief is to cherish what you have. Overall he’s a scary guy with a soft side.

and can offer Does 15k sound alright?.

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
DarkKat77

Your characters sound super cute! I'd love to write something for them. Were you looking for a specific word count? *makes note to start having that included in requests for my reference*
My username is AmberTruesdale and I would like fanfiction With
Her: OC
and
Him:guy
details about your request
I would love if you could make it really fluffy/cutesy

and can offer 12K for How ever long you can make it doesn't matter.

I hope you will say yes

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
theramblinggirl
DarkKat77

Your characters sound super cute! I'd love to write something for them. Were you looking for a specific word count? *makes note to start having that included in requests for my reference*

Word count isn't as important. Just as long as its not super short. I'll go ahead and start the trade.

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
AmberTruesdale

I'm afraid I don't know that character too well to write about him. Haven't been keeping up with the newer anime. ^^; Sorry!

DarkKat77

Alright then! I'll get to writing as soon as possible~
theramblinggirl
AmberTruesdale

I'm afraid I don't know that character too well to write about him. Haven't been keeping up with the newer anime. ^^; Sorry!

While then can I switch the character to Gary Oak or Barry?

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
AmberTruesdale

Gary Oak I can do. Would you want him to be at any specific point of his character arc?
theramblinggirl
AmberTruesdale

Gary Oak I can do. Would you want him to be at any specific point of his character arc?

Any point is fine

Loved Fatcat

My username is VainKitty and I would like original fiction using these three characters(19 yrs old) of a sort of like.. dream (maybe fidel's dream)? Like have a mixture of genre, horror/adventure/cuteness/etc and maybe revolve mainly around the two furries? in the sense that they should mainly have cute scenes emotion_kirakira and can offer 30k for any amount of words, whatever you feel good with xD.

hurhurhurhur

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
AmberTruesdale

Alright! I'll throw your name up on the list and get started ASAP!

VainKitty

Well you look suspiciously familiar~ XD
Oooh, a dream... those are ridiculously fun for me to write. What exactly are the relationships like between the three of them since you want them all interacting?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff