Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
All positions were filled a while back and the project is over. Thank you

Hello,

Who I am...
My name is Rob. I am currently entertaining the idea of illustrating a fantasy fiction graphic novel. It is through this purpose that I am searching for qualified and active writers to collaborate in this thread under the intention of elaborating the story of said novel.

What I need...
I am looking to hire four writers that will be compensated with 10,000g per session of collaboration. One session per announced day. In the event that one writer does not offer anything in a session, their share will be divided between active collaborators. In the event that my expectations are exceeded in a session, all writers will receive double gold and a nice item. All doors are open, this project may lead to things greater than GaiaOnline, in such a case you will be asked for personal information (i.e. your real name) and be offered creative commons as a co-writer on the finished product. If you do not know what a creative commons is, I suggest you find out. On the other side of the coin, it is also possible that this project may never see the fruition of completion. You will be paid per session regardless, as a counter measure to the embarrassment of incomplete work.

The job...
Title: Radrak
Backstory and introduction.: A wealthy eccentric has found a way to unlock magic in the world, granting him the majority of control over it. One night, he executes his plans by performing a ritual which releases all the magic that was sealed up. In other words, this begins in modern civilization that you or I would currently be living in. Long ago, the worlds magic was sealed away by a powerful force. With the absence of magic, people began to light the way to technology. Anyway, this wealthy person has released that magic and found a way to incorporate most of it within himself, his means of power to control. A hundred years have passed. Technology offered little resistance to the power of magic. Horrible creatures now populate throughout the world. Man has been forced to coexist with them. The rich eccentric still lives on, drunk off his own power. He seeks to expand his absolute rule throughout the entire world. There are hundreds of scattered opposing forces. Greater forces were eliminated first. Chaos has enveloped the entire world. No great civilizations remain. Scattered and weak, the people begin to realize that their only hope for salvation is to succumb to the will of this tyrant. In a small encampment, the elder realizes he is at the end of his days. It turns out that he was once under the employ of the great tyrant before all the magic was released. He was the leading member of the party which found the relic that sealed away the worlds magic. One of the artifacts he found there was a red hilt to a sword. As he is dying while telling this story, he passes the hilt on to the person he has been training since birth, for 20 years. His name is Radrak. His rival and love life that they will often fight over, to be introduced soon. I expect Radrak to die before being able to defeat the tyrant. His rival (who was once evil) would have the take over the job for him...and of course he will succeed.

4,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I can help!

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ooo! What an idea! I'd love to participate in this!
I love the concept of horror and terror you have that can be moulded in some real twists and turns of emotions! It makes me very excited as a writer!
How would I qualify in joining?

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'm interested - how would you like me to prove I'm qualified?

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
^ I've mailed you both

-bump

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
This looks interesting. A little lovecraftian, a little urban fantasy. I'd be interested in a collaboration of some sort.

Just for clarification, as the illustrator you don't have a fixed writer as a partner atm (or ever)?

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lea Fealith
This looks interesting. A little lovecraftian, a little urban fantasy. I'd be interested in a collaboration of some sort.

Just for clarification, as the illustrator you don't have a fixed writer as a partner atm (or ever)?

Aside from remedial (and I use that term lightly) projects in college, I have never had a serious writing partner

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items