Total Votes:[ 2 ]
1 2 >

Seeker

User Image

At a loss for words? Have a beautiful plot circulating
in your mind that you need to have come out? Want
an original story with your creative original character
facing new trials, triumphs and loss?

You've come to the right place for your writing needs.

This is the official shop for NinebB0nesFr33d, a
free lance writer for an assortment of publications
on and offline.

welcome|rules|samples|prices|ordering|orders|affiliates|reviews

Seeker

Rules

1. Follow Gaia TOS.
2. If you have questions regarding the shop, please send a pm to be labeled as "Show."
3. I reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason.
4. Send trades to the writer you chose with the label "All for show."
5. Orders will be posted on a deviant account, then sent to you.
6. You may not claim any of the writer's work as your own. MODs will be invited in to settle any disputes. All writers have drafts handy to prove the story's original origin.
7. I will add rules as needed, please make sure to check often. Anyone found to break the rules could be blacklisted and reported.

Seeker

Samples

Below is a list of our genres with links to samples. Click on their name to be taken to their sample post.

Romance/Fiction/Everything
NinebB0nesFr33d

Seeker

Pricing

We are a bribe shop, so please offer something and we'll promptly respond. We prefer offers based on gold per word with a 150 word minimum and a 2500 maximum. 150 words is way too short for anything, most shops have a one thousand word minimum, but we understand the need for short-but-sweet concoctions for a profile, thread or any assorted biography.

Please ask the writer before ordering whether they accept items, some writers may choose to accept pure only.

Seeker

Ordering

1. Check to make sure a slot is available.
2. Fill out the form and wait to be quoted by your writer to have your slot accepted.
3. Start trade with NinebB0nesFr33d
4. I will complete your writing and send you the first paragraph of your writing.
4. Once trade is complete the writer will send you the complete story.
5. Feedback is loved, but certainly not required.

[size=9][align=center][color=#8B4513][size=10]because words don't come back...[/size][/color]
[color=#D2691E][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Characters:[/b](References, pictures/descriptions, anything and everything that you can give me)
[b]Genre:[/b]
[b]Plot:[/b](Tell me what plot you are looking for. Include character relationships and anything I need to know to write the story correctly. If you're looking for a surprise, tell me! )
[b]How Many Words:[/b] (Estimate how many words in your story/bio/etc. )
[b]Bribe Price:[/b]
[b]Paying With:[/b] (Gold or Type of Item)[/align][/size][/color]

[quote="NinebB0nesfr33d"][/quote]

Seeker

Open Slots

Please view the open slots for our writers. If there are no slots open for the writer you'd like, feel free to browse again at our other writers.

NinebB0nesFr33d
1. Open
2. Open

Seeker

Affiliates

We don't have a small banner available yet. We will be posting one within the next day or so. If you'd like to be an affiliate please message NinebB0nesFr33d with your link and banner. Do not post it in the shop. Thank you!

Seeker

Reviews

We have no reviews yet!

Seeker

Hiring

We are hiring writers. Please send along some samples and we'll
discuss the terms of being hired.

Seeker

We are open for posting!

Golden Fairy

is 20g per word too low?

Seeker

Koydith the Healer
is 20g per word too low?

It certainly isn't while the shop is slow. <3

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Golden Fairy

because words don't come back...
Username: Koydith the Healer
Characters:
Heiyett: 66 years old mathematician, who's always travelling to different cities to work with different colleagues. Has a very strong health and his attitude makes him seems younger. Very optimistic, somewhat absent minded, cares a lot for people and loves teaching, yet finds it boring to stay too much time in the same place. He was from a family of wandering merchants, which is how he got his travelling habit, but got into mathematics after befriending a girl, Shae, who was the daughter of a mystic/musician/mathematician and had a school of sorts to learn about all kind of things. Heiyett got married when he was still a teenager, but it was kind of an arranged marriage and they were never really into each other. They had no children, and she eventually left him for another man, something that he was kind of expecting to happen. Heiyett had no romantic feelings towards anyone, but the friendship he had with Shae was stronger than any other friendship he had, even after he left her father's school (banned after a math discussion gone awry), they remained as friends talking about mathematics and life. But Shae, like her father, was also into political and religious issues. Shae's dad just said that he'd leave someday and never came back, but Shae was killed by a religious group, in an ugly incident. The shock of Shae's death remained with Heiyett forever, yet instead of becoming bitter or depressed over it, he'd try to valorate life more, care more about forming long lasting friendships, and trying to make people not stress themselves for stuff that is not really worth it. He became a close friend of Shae's husband Roc, and kind of a second father of their daughter Chwip, who by the times of this story, is a 24 years old mathematician married to an astronomer with a complicated personality, and has a 2 years old son.

Genre: I want something happy or at least bittersweet
Plot: Heiyett suddenly realizes that most people of his age are retiring, ill or dead, yet he still feels just as interested in his job as he was when he'd talk about mathematics with Shae. He doesn't understands why people in general seem unhappy, and kind of fears how time works.
How Many Words: About 1000, maybe less, I'd prefer if you don't make it much longer since I just want something short and touching
Bribe Price: 20g per word?
Paying With: Gold

NinebB0nesfr33d

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
NinebB0nesfr33d
We are open for posting!
Hey do you think you can write anything from here? If so, I will post the form smile How much will 50k bring me? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff