Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CONGRATULATIONS! Your shop has received Kudos in the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). Here is a copy of the Kudos:
l_me_l
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
SHOP TITLE: A Tale To Be Told
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/a-tale-to-be-told/t.80740039_1/
RECORD NUMBER: Not sure what this is.
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: The author is absolutely lovely and listens to everything you need. She made a poem about my graphics shop. She put in a lot of effort since it took her 6 attempts to get the first part. The poem rhymed, captured the exact essence I was looking for and she was just a great pleasure to work with. I would most likely, and probably will, return to this store for another written work. High recommend this shop ^-^

Sullen ForeverAngel
Madam Chai
LIKE THIS SHOP!
SHOP TITLE: A Tale to be Told
LINK: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/a-tale-to-be-told/t.80740039_recent/?_gaia_t_=4898&mygntcid=18000
RECORD NUMBER: (If you know it) Um...wha? sweatdrop I don't know it. xd
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.]
I ordered a story from this shop, and the shop owner responded promptly and filled the order faster than I expected. (Real life does comes first before online things, but some people are good at juggling both^^). The story was well written- one of the best written stories I've ordered from the Gaia writing shops, I'd definately recommend going to her.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello friends I am so sorry about how long I have been gone but I went through a serious medical emergency and was out. But I am back now and I would love to reopen my shop so if you need some good writing I am back and open for business willing to start on any new projects after Christmas. Thank you so much to everyone for understanding and I look forward to working with you!!!

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Do u know....KHR durarara or attack of titan?

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit