8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
pinkyturnip
Ah yes. j v j
Sorry LOLOL; First time ordering from a writing shop. Haha /nib oTL
Alright, well I sent trade anyways. I hope that's fine. <333

Haha, that's alright! I'll try to get it done in a few hours.
Miruki Kimberly Urukai> Sweet! Should I send a trade or did you want me to wait until you're happy to go ahead with the request?

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
caleyndar

You can send trade whenever, I don't mind~
Oh!
I'll be keeping you informed of your commission, so you can ask me to make necessary corrections and such. Is that alright?

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
pinkyturnip

Here you go, thank you very much for ordering!

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
caleyndar

Trade accepted on my end~ Just complete when I send you the story <3
Will do. heart
Alright. ♥

Well honestly, I liked it. I like it alot infact, you perfectly wrote my characters the way their personalities should be. The story was alright, I mean.. Yeah it was real good for something I didn't have much information about. So yes, I did enjoy that alot. It was great having to read my characters in a story for the first time. Though I think one little thing that bothered me about the story was the usage of their names. I kinda think you used 'Hideaki' and 'Ume' to much, mhm. But other than that, I really liked it. Thank you. >v<

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
pinkyturnip
Alright. ♥

Well honestly, I liked it. I like it alot infact, you perfectly wrote my characters the way their personalities should be. The story was alright, I mean.. Yeah it was real good for something I didn't have much information about. So yes, I did enjoy that alot. It was great having to read my characters in a story for the first time. Though I think one little thing that bothered me about the story was the usage of their names. I kinda think you used 'Hideaki' and 'Ume' to much, mhm. But other than that, I really liked it. Thank you. >v<

Thank you very much~ I didn't have much info, so I didn't really know what else to use >.< But yeap, I'll work on it~ Thank you!

ohirukuma's Significant Otter

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
pinkyturnip

Hey sorry for the late reply, busy with family stuff. ; n ;
I'll get to work on yours and hopefully finish it by tomorrow night. I have a quick question, do you want exactly 1k words or you won't mind a few extra words after?

caleyndar

Order accepted! Just a quick question, if it were a modern setting, where exactly would they live in the world? Like Europe or America? Or am I working in a completely different dimension?
By the way, on a random note, your signature is delicious-looking. * ^ *
Ame no Tegami> It could be something like when they wake up and find they've lose their divinity, they find themselves in a completely different place from where they were. XD The original story is set in a world that is similar to ours, but celebrates different holidays / has different religious beliefs. Their lose of divinity could dump them in our world? You can set it wherever you like and find the most comfortable writing for. I was thinking a city setting, but totally up to you.

Edit: Oh, and the pixel foods are from Ducky's Cafe - you can find that in the mini shops forum, or there is a link on my masquerade art shop thread. heart
Ame no Tegami
pinkyturnip

Hey sorry for the late reply, busy with family stuff. ; n ;
I'll get to work on yours and hopefully finish it by tomorrow night. I have a quick question, do you want exactly 1k words or you won't mind a few extra words after?

caleyndar

Order accepted! Just a quick question, if it were a modern setting, where exactly would they live in the world? Like Europe or America? Or am I working in a completely different dimension?
By the way, on a random note, your signature is delicious-looking. * ^ *
It's cool. <333 Take your time honestly.
I don't mind. <3 Thankiesi n advance, and happy new years. j v j
@Miru No problem. >v<;; Yeah xD Sorry bout that. <33 No problem, and thank you too. j v j happy new years!

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
caleyndar

Hi, there! I've written the intro, but I'm not so sure about it. Could you please check it here and tell me what you think?
I can't access that link. It says permission error.

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
caleyndar
I can't access that link. It says permission error.

Try this?
That works! And it's awesome so far! No complaints! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas