xKarlita Murderx
Abinie
xKarlita Murderx
Abinie

I'm already staring on it. I'm on the third sentence xD

Lovely! <3

Now on the second paragraph x)

Yaay! (<---Is excited!)

If it's fine, I'm making Kristalia slightly more frail at the beginning. And the quotes the characters say may be in different areas in the story.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Abinie

If it's fine, I'm making Kristalia slightly more frail at the beginning. And the quotes the characters say may be in different areas in the story.

Haha, Well...Kristalia has always been tough and hardheaded. But when she was younger, before she escaped...She was slightly more hopeful and more perceptible to cry. (More frail mentally and thus, physically)

Noob

xKarlita Murderx
Abinie

Haha, Well...Kristalia has always been tough and hardheaded. But when she was younger, before she escaped...She was slightly more hopeful and more perceptible to cry. (More frail mentally and thus, physically)

Yeah, that's what I meant xD

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Abinie
xKarlita Murderx
Abinie

Good! <3 I am so excited now!
Oh, and please...If you need to ask me about events and or anything...I will be happy to oblige.

Noob

xKarlita Murderx
Abinie
xKarlita Murderx
Abinie

Oh, and please...If you need to ask me about events and or anything...I will be happy to oblige.

I have one. Is there a certain method you want Kristalia to escape the castle with?

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Abinie
xKarlita Murderx
Abinie
xKarlita Murderx
Abinie

I have one. Is there a certain method you want Kristalia to escape the castle with?

Well, she is supposed to escape the castle, with help from the oldest head maid of the castle. And caretaker to not only her, but the young prince. So she loves them both, but is angry at Aeron for everything he is doing. So she help's young Kristalia to escape. She basically sends her grandson to help her escape on a boat to the town of Kyaro.

But, it's not set in stone. And if you have a more epic idea, please use it! <3 I am very flexible in how thing's transpire, so long as the end goal is as i thought it out.

Noob

xKarlita Murderx
Abinie
xKarlita Murderx
Abinie
xKarlita Murderx
Abinie

Well, she is supposed to escape the castle, with help from the oldest head maid of the castle. And caretaker to not only her, but the young prince. So she loves them both, but is angry at Aeron for everything he is doing. So she help's young Kristalia to escape. She basically sends her grandson to help her escape on a boat to the town of Kyaro.

But, it's not set in stone. And if you have a more epic idea, please use it! <3 I am very flexible in how thing's transpire, so long as the end goal is as i thought it out.

Ah, okay :3 I'm gonna stop for now. A case of Writer's Block is starting to set in.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Abinie

Ah, okay :3 I'm gonna stop for now. A case of Writer's Block is starting to set in.

Haha, it's quite alright.
Now, please! If you need me to help in anyway, i don't mind.
We can be partners on this.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
-Twirls around thread-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff