Welcome to Gaia! ::

Militant Loverboy

latianna
x__Litrouke

No, I'm glad you're sharing your babies with me so I can get to know them too :'D

Trueee, but I can't accept writing something without putting 100% in, and giving it to someone on top of that. I mean, if you got a horrible piece of work, that's even worse than not getting any .__.;
Although I like to see other writers recreate my characters so I can see how much of what I imagined got through. Working with other writers is a learning experience~...that and I need some form of forced practice. e A e;;

I'll try and put my own style to them, then-!

I'm always too eager to blather about them. xD

Yeah, it's tough working with other people's OCs. Commissions wouldn't take so long/so much effort if I didn't have to write with new OCs every time, and worry constantly about getting them wrong. xP So I understand.

Sorry I don't have much writing on Sam. He's my friend's character, while Alan and Patterson are mine, and I feel intrusive posting my friend's writing about him without consent. But, if you've got any general questions concerning him, I can field them. ^_^

Fashionable Fatcat

I saw no form so i'll just post.
I would like a flash fiction of my OC's siblings

Trance, Tempestt and Tokyo

I would like it to be of them when they are small children ages four, three, and eleven respectively. I would just like it to be a normal day, they can be doing any activity with their parents [it's up to you]. As long as it's a happy story I don't really mind what it's about

6,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
brujah the thornybeauty

No form, don't worry!
I love children characters, so sure definitely.
A few question, this was before they were orphaned, so they were all happily with their original family, which is just them and both parents? There was no internal conflicts then? So Trance didn't hate Tokyo then yet and vice versa, right? (But what was the general relationship?)

Fashionable Fatcat

latianna
brujah the thornybeauty

No form, don't worry!
I love children characters, so sure definitely.
A few question, this was before they were orphaned, so they were all happily with their original family, which is just them and both parents? There was no internal conflicts then? So Trance didn't hate Tokyo then yet and vice versa, right? (But what was the general relationship?)
That is correct, Tokyo only started to resent Trance after their parents died [she blames Trance for it]. Before that they had a normal sibling relationship, sure there were arguments and all but in the big scope of things they loved each other very much.

6,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
hilo-lilo

I hope I don't seem too slow...I like to stew on ideas.
I have the first half done and so far it's almost 900 words, but mostly dialogue and simplistic.
I'll try to finish it up and then go back and tweak, so far it's rather straightforward and not as cute as I'd like xDD;
Would you prefer I post it here, send it in a pm, or some other format?

I'll do everyone else in request order c:

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
latianna
hilo-lilo

I hope I don't seem too slow...I like to stew on ideas.
I have the first half done and so far it's almost 900 words, but mostly dialogue and simplistic.
I'll try to finish it up and then go back and tweak, so far it's rather straightforward and not as cute as I'd like xDD;
Would you prefer I post it here, send it in a pm, or some other format?

I'll do everyone else in request order c:
humm PM would be great >///<
teehee i'm so excited OuO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out