Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Evader

8,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Maybe these two guys?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Takes place where the strong eats weak.

The blue one is sarcastic, cocky, rude and a bit mysterious. He belongs to a group that sucks the energy out of souls using their sword (you can name the group whatever you want). He wears earphones to block out the screams of souls that he's taken. The soul is used to make the user more stronger and faster.

The purple one is slightly quiet, reserved and very tactical. He works alone by silently and quickly killing souls. He has a tragic past that made him want power (you can make this up). He meets the blue guy and reminds him of one of his friends involved in the tragic event.

Also when the user is almost godly strong their hair changes to the color of their sword.

you can make up whatever I didn't mention, for example their names. I just made them so I'm sure I'm missing a lot of detail, can't wait to see the outcome though 3nodding

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
ii-Ame-ii
I would like one of my Oc couple Dice & Rose Rated E >:3

Also, I would like one for my Fiancé's Oc couple Mihka & Rowin Whatever rating your comfortable writing for them ^^

I shall tip! whee

OkaY~! I've finally gotten my lazy a** to finish your story. Check your PM's.

Tipsy Vampire

11,125 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
auburntwilight
ii-Ame-ii

Also, I would like one for my Fiancé's Oc couple Mihka & Rowin Whatever rating your comfortable writing for them ^^

I shall tip! whee

Right on my Birthday to! Dec, 28th and it made my day dear!

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
nekohimebyha
auburntwilight
bump

even though you have write for me, can i ask for one more for my new couple? emotion_awesome

*dies* sooooo... I obviously fell off the face of the earth for a moment there. What couple? *makes grabby hands*

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
ii-Ame-ii
auburntwilight
ii-Ame-ii

I shall tip! whee

Right on my Birthday to! Dec, 28th and it made my day dear!

Happy birthday! (Yay birthday smut boo it took me 5ever to finish)
You got your fiance's too? It's up.

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
mocha steam
Maybe these two guys?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The blue one is sarcastic, cocky, rude and a bit mysterious. He belongs to a group that sucks the energy out of souls using their sword (you can name the group whatever you want). He wears earphones to block out the screams of souls that he's taken. The soul is used to make the user more stronger and faster.

The purple one is slightly quiet, reserved and very tactical. He works alone by silently and quickly killing souls. He has a tragic past that made him want power (you can make this up). He meets the blue guy and reminds him of one of his friends involved in the tragic event.

Also when the user is almost godly strong their hair changes to the color of their sword.

you can make up whatever I didn't mention, for example their names. I just made them so I'm sure I'm missing a lot of detail, can't wait to see the outcome though 3nodding

I am going to say keep an eye out. I'll probably do it, I'm just really slow right now because I'm a lazy ******** and I'm enjoying Christmas/ Winter break. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

Fanatical Roisterer

//rolls in
This is still open? huhuhu emotion_awesome

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
Psychotic Scarlet
//rolls in
This is still open? huhuhu emotion_awesome

Yes but the holidays have made me slow to write. if you put an idea in here I have like... no clear timeline available since my schedule is pretty erratic (aka i have nothing so I go do things whenever.) Anyways~! If I haven't scared you off, please share your idea. smile

Timid Evader

8,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
auburntwilight
mocha steam
Maybe these two guys?

I am going to say keep an eye out. I'll probably do it, I'm just really slow right now because I'm a lazy ******** and I'm enjoying Christmas/ Winter break. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

lol it's fine, enjoy your break xd

Aekea Man-Lover

13,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Love Machine 150
auburntwilight
nekohimebyha
auburntwilight
bump

even though you have write for me, can i ask for one more for my new couple? emotion_awesome

*dies* sooooo... I obviously fell off the face of the earth for a moment there. What couple? *makes grabby hands*

my sweet couple~
Alvine and
Felix

Devoted Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
You have a lot on your plate!

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
Minet de Giomanach
You have a lot on your plate!

I keep falling off the face of the earth. I keep wanting to write but my brain just won't and it's killing me to leave everyone hanging. Also, this semester is crazy so woo but boo.

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
hi can you make something about them?

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
Lucky~9~Lives
auburntwilight

Hello! I'd love a story of a scene between my OCs, Braxas and Cygnus: Braxas boasts he can easily take Cygnus down, only to find himself being taken down - in age! whee

I'm back off my lazy a**. Sorry!

A sheet of light hair fell before his eyes as Cygnus bent over the now crying Braxas. Of course, the other had a good reason to be screaming his lungs out- there was no other option for the previously cocky brawler. With a sigh of resignation Cygnus bundled the smaller form in a now too large shirt and picked the child up in hopes the contact would calm his friend.
“See now, Braxas? I told you this fight wasn’t a good idea.” The bundle fidgeted and lashed out with tiny fists and Cygnus let out a good natured laugh. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you. Perhaps this time around you’ll learn to listen to me.”
Cygnus was startled from his book when Braxas barged into the garden with a brazen shout.
“Get ready, wizard. Today I will defeat you!” The dark-haired fighter took an aggressive stance across the garden from the other man, growing irritated when his opponent did nothing but smile over his book at the declaration. His patience running thin, Braxas threw a dagger and embedded it into the tree next to the relaxed face of his intended prey. He let out a yell of frustration when the magician still did not rise to fight.
“Fight me! Do not worry, I will not allow it to drag on for too long, Cygnus. You will be defeated in a timely manner and then you can return to your boring book.”
Cygnus looked at the dagger and pulled it out of the tree before setting both it and his book onto the grass. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he stood from his spot under the tree.
“Braxas, this probably isn’t a good idea. No matter who wins, someone is going to get hurt. How about we don’t fight? I can make you some tea if you like.” He smiled softly hoping that his violent friend would take this way out but he knew better. The black haired fighter had been intent on defeating Cygnus for years and while the magician knew that one day he likely would fall under Braxas, the man was still too green to win.
“Don’t worry, Cygnus, I won’t hurt you too badly. Now, fight me!” With that final declaration, Braxas’ form was replaced by a black blur. The magician had to admit that he’d certainly gotten faster since the last time a challenge had been issued.
Cygnus had enough time to summon his staff before he had to block a kick from Braxas. In an attempt to pacify the fighter, Cygnus danced around the garden in half attempts to attack but mostly avoid and block fast and hard attacks from his temperamental friend. As time went on, Braxas yelled out in frustration and attempted to make Cygnus angry enough to put up some semblance of a fight. But he knew. His attempts got more desperate in an attempt to catch Cygnus by surprise at their ferociousness but they were on different levels.
Growing tired of this farce of a fight, Cygnus stopped moving around the garden and stared at Braxas with suddenly serious eyes. Caught in the magician’s intense gaze, Braxas tried to avoid the attack but found himself collapsing to the ground in exhaustion instead.
“I am sorry, my friend.” He didn’t even move his lips to whisper the spell but he saw it taking effect on Braxas instantly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff