Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
OOH BURN!! Guys it's been so long (and I've had to get a new computer) since we arranged ideas so I'll write what I can but... I'm so sorry! sweatdrop

Hello my dears. I've decided to open this thread with a few personal goals in mind.
First, as an exercise for myself and my writing style.
Second, to help me get out of this rut I'm in with my own story.
Third, to spread some joy I suppose. Good writing makes me happy.

I would like to make it clear that I will not go to you for a job. You came looking and found me, finish the job. These are freebies afterall.

So, here's the deal. In your post, you give me as detailed a description as you wish, this can include pictures and links to more pictures, names, attitudes, a song etc. but it can also be as plain as you want. For plain posts I will take the reigns for creating any missing factors so if you want someone to have a certain name or a setting (country/era) then please specify.

Ideas can be anything but you may have to work with possible misinformation from my side or quick, sometimes non-dependable research.

The story will be as long as I deem acceptable, some will merit only a few words, others many hundreds. Once I cover the bases of the story, I will be done.

Side note, I am not well versed or trained in poetry so if that's what you're looking for it will most likely be rhyming at the end of lines... my apologies.

If you like your story feel free to tip but these will be free and therefore public property. I will post the story on here unless asked nicely.

If I feel like I'm going to be writing a paper, I won't do it. Cheating is wrong and so is plagiarism- don't do it ladies and gents.

If you can't tip but wanna give something I take meaningless Town items like bugs, flowers, and assorted papers.

With all these things in mind, please, post and enjoy your day.

Writing Queue:

1. The_Serial_Typist
2. Minet de Giomanach
3. Evaesis0 [mul]
4. Nekohimebyha
5. Mocha Steam

[******** I forgot your idea/prompt:
1. Ronin ninja gemini

Finished:
1. Nutwin
2. Psychotic Scarlet
3. Rawraphobic Dinosaur
4. Nekohimebyha
5. Crayola Poopsu
6. ii-Ame-ii (2)
7. Lucky ~9~ Lives

G for general/ PG-13

It’s always hard to learn that you aren’t who you thought you were. Hard knowing that you aren’t a human but instead a being whose existence was intended to be the slave of someone else’s will. You question the goodness of your heart, wondering if the very essence of yourself was a lie. Could you possibly come from the mind of a race of beings that would create such beautiful yet harsh worlds, infinite types of pain and suffering, and then leave their characters as if they were merely words on a page? Did they not understand that an overlooked detail could throw the whole universe within that book into chaos? Do they know that if and when everything falls apart, that the end is truly the end? Do they? If they knew, did they care?
They’re soft at first, his snores. Anna was excited to hear them, happy that Nate was finally getting some sleep. The past few days had been hard on them both, their last adventure had almost ended in loss and since then Nate had always insisted on watching out constantly. The result of his overprotectiveness, even in this relatively calm world, robbed him of kindness, energy, and dependability. For these reasons, Anna let a smile grace her features at his sleeping figure before wandering around the darkened archive they were currently holed up in.
This universe was strange, it seemed to focus on New York but there were some parts which focused on New Orleans. While the building they were in was in the present tense, there were scenes of both New York and New Orleans from, what she was willing to guess— about 100 years ago book time. But no matter where they went there was an underlying sense of dread and while they had yet to see anything too terrible, that dread was omnipresent.
Her hands ran over the countless books and objects that were present in this world, relevant to this world. Many were real, but not in this world, their forms existed outside of this one. Others, however, were present only in title and idea. Still, there were some that held no information, no intention—they were of no use to this story.
Just as she turned the corner to scan another long isle of miscellaneous objects and books, a figure appeared and he simply stared at her for a few moments. His form was lithe; a well groomed mop of bleached blond hair and aristocratic form identified him to Anna. This was the main protagonist, Prendergast, the man who could do, essentially, what herself and Nate did but inside this book. He observed the past through books, reading and recreating the world inside his head before traveling to investigate the past in order to find clues in his present.
His stare made her take a step back but when he held up a hand as a signal for her to be calm, she found herself steadying herself, wondering if he was going to address her. If so, what would this man, who lived his life in these books, have to say to her?
“I feel a connection to you, a sameness that I share with no others yet yours is different.” His Orleans drawl floated through the air, “Perhaps the answer to your question, I know it because it’s written on your soul, is that you are doing exactly as you were created to do. If you see an injustice, do you forget about it or do you do something?”
Was she created to help others? Did humans know that the universes in books were destroyed after all was said and done? Could her writer have written her with complete free will because this free will was needed to save others?
The sudden call of her name brought her out of her thoughts. The first thing she noticed was that Prendergast was gone but it didn’t bother her as much as it would have. When she found herself back in the presence of a worried Nathaniel, she was smothered by a hug and warned not to wander off again.
Anna smiled and hugged the man back, agreeing not to wander off again. When asked where she’d gone off to, the auburn haired girl simply patted Nate’s cheek and walked towards the exit door. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”
As she left the archive room, Anna felt much more relaxed, that she could do her job with more confidence. And one day, maybe she could find the answers she was no longer afraid of.
“Anna, wait for me, damn it! You just promised!”

Book referenced: Cabinet of Curiosities by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

A sheet of light hair fell before his eyes as Cygnus bent over the now crying Braxas. Of course, the other had a good reason to be screaming his lungs out- there was no other option for the previously cocky brawler. With a sigh of resignation Cygnus bundled the smaller form in a now too large shirt and picked the child up in hopes the contact would calm his friend.
“See now, Braxas? I told you this fight wasn’t a good idea.” The bundle fidgeted and lashed out with tiny fists and Cygnus let out a good natured laugh. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you. Perhaps this time around you’ll learn to listen to me.”
Cygnus was startled from his book when Braxas barged into the garden with a brazen shout.
“Get ready, wizard. Today I will defeat you!” The dark-haired fighter took an aggressive stance across the garden from the other man, growing irritated when his opponent did nothing but smile over his book at the declaration. His patience running thin, Braxas threw a dagger and embedded it into the tree next to the relaxed face of his intended prey. He let out a yell of frustration when the magician still did not rise to fight.
“Fight me! Do not worry, I will not allow it to drag on for too long, Cygnus. You will be defeated in a timely manner and then you can return to your boring book.”
Cygnus looked at the dagger and pulled it out of the tree before setting both it and his book onto the grass. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he stood from his spot under the tree.
“Braxas, this probably isn’t a good idea. No matter who wins, someone is going to get hurt. How about we don’t fight? I can make you some tea if you like.” He smiled softly hoping that his violent friend would take this way out but he knew better. The black haired fighter had been intent on defeating Cygnus for years and while the magician knew that one day he likely would fall under Braxas, the man was still too green to win.
“Don’t worry, Cygnus, I won’t hurt you too badly. Now, fight me!” With that final declaration, Braxas’ form was replaced by a black blur. The magician had to admit that he’d certainly gotten faster since the last time a challenge had been issued.
Cygnus had enough time to summon his staff before he had to block a kick from Braxas. In an attempt to pacify the fighter, Cygnus danced around the garden in half attempts to attack but mostly avoid and block fast and hard attacks from his temperamental friend. As time went on, Braxas yelled out in frustration and attempted to make Cygnus angry enough to put up some semblance of a fight. But he knew. His attempts got more desperate in an attempt to catch Cygnus by surprise at their ferociousness but they were on different levels.
Growing tired of this farce of a fight, Cygnus stopped moving around the garden and stared at Braxas with suddenly serious eyes. Caught in the magician’s intense gaze, Braxas tried to avoid the attack but found himself collapsing to the ground in exhaustion instead.
“I am sorry, my friend.” He didn’t even move his lips to whisper the spell but he saw it taking effect on Braxas instantly.

It wasn’t often that they got to work like this. Models for group shoots and commercials tended to be booked way in advanced but since that ‘Mica’ chick got sick and they only wanted Grendx-exclusive models for this shoot, Zefrix got to step in with Yui as his partner. The biggest reason it was for exclusive models was because Grendx needed their models to have certain skills such as being able to dance without ripping one of a kind dresses or suits.
With barely contained glee he got dressed and prepared with the other male models, the women on the other side of the room with a partition between. He waited patiently as accessories were chosen and placed on him, every one of his piercings filled. Dred fell over him as they went through hair and makeup but overall it was a relatively calm visit since this shoot was meant to showcase differences. As he stood waiting for instructions from the photographer blue eyes searched for his boyfriend to no avail. Just as he was about to go searching, everyone was called to places.
Was Yui sick? What was going on? Although he was concerned, the only emotion on his face was apathy.
The shoot began with the ladies first and himself. They were dressed in colorful prom dresses of all styles while he himself was to the nines in a black full tux with dark blue accents. As each girl was met by a ‘handsome stranger,’ their group got smaller and the couples began to dance. By the time he was left by himself his tie was loosened and hair disheveled. His dejected appearance was the subject of multiple unauthorized pictures that no one bothered to confiscate for publicity reasons.
Just when he was about to ask when the shoot was going to end, his own ‘handsome stranger’ appeared and Zefrix smiled the devils smile. Deft hands of a lover fixed the loosened tie and replaced the previously perfect hair before leading them to the group of dancing models. Instead of dancing like the others, however, Yui held his partner closer and they moved gracefully about.
“No one told me that you were taking her place. I hope you can forgive my tardiness.” Yui had to bend down a little to speak without the cameras picking up on the vocals.
“I don’t know about forgiveness. You might be able to make it up to me, however.” A mischievous smirk crossed his lips and the elder of the two stopped their movement where cameras wouldn’t be able to pick up the quick kiss. Yui stood there speechless, a flush crawling up his cheeks even as the photographers called the shoot to an end. With a chuckle Zefrix untangled himself and walked away from the now sputtering model.
The designer was making his way to his office when he heard his partner catch up but didn’t acknowledge him. Once they reached the safety of the small room, Yui leaned against the door to lock it while Zefrix paged his secretary and had her clear his schedule for the day. When the task was accomplished Zefrix placed himself infront of the desk, leaning on the sturdy piece of furniture and waiting.
Without a word between them Yui claimed the space between the designers legs and kissed the man for all he was worth. When they could hold the kiss no longer Yui pulled back and caught his breath before taking a good look at the man before him.
“You in that suit should be illegal, you’re so hot.” The young model laughed lightly when his partner replied with an ‘of course I am’ before locking lips once again.
This time when they pulled away, Zefrix spoke. “How about we head to my apartment and you can tell me all about how sexy I am?”
“I’d like that.”

He was angry. It had been years since he’d felt the burning rage passing through his bones, years since he’d allowed his emotions to flair out of control. But then again, there were few who could rustle his proverbial feathers more than Akemi. While he could usually take the fake happiness, something about today’s brand of fake just made him see red.
He was about to knock on her door but decided against it. She’d already refused to speak with him when he’d been trying to show his affection so now, now he just burst in.
For a few moments, the only sound was the doors flying open and hitting the walls. After silence fell once more only his voice cut it once more. “Akemi, why do you do this to yourself?” His voice was like velvet, smooth and soft but it had an underlying harshness that demanded answers. Raiden waited. Waited for what felt like forever, even to a vampire. He waited until he could stand the silence no longer.
The vampire rushed to her side and fought with her until she sat up so he could look into the contrasting eyes he loved so much. “Tell me!”
When her lips did part and a voice from the heavens spilled out, it sounded wrong. Tainted. “I don’t know what you mean, Rai. Please. Leave.”
For a moment he let go of her, feeling like her skin had burned his hands but his grip returned just as string but still not hard enough to hurt the fragile human. “I won’t, Akemi. I won’t leave you; I won’t be like everyone else! Why can’t you see that I’m not like the others—that I’ll never be like them? Why is there this whole other person between you and the world?”
He stopped, waiting for… he didn’t know what. The time was wasted for she didn’t speak. He watched her face, hoping for a sign that she understood and would respond but she didn’t. Akemi stayed as disconnected as usual, the fake smile plastered on her face like a second skin but unable to hide the sadness of her eyes.
“One day,” Raiden started, “I hope you will be able to understand my affections and return them. I hope you will see that I have enough true happiness when I am with you. One day, I hope that you will drop this façade and truly smile. You don’t need to pretend, Akemi. I will love you even on days like this, when I have come to the end of my rope; when I would rather let you be alone and yourself than make you put on this face and pretend. I didn’t want to barge in here and behave the way I did but I needed you to understand, Akemi. The only thing I want from you is your true happiness. Everything else is simply a bonus.”
He waited once more, hoping she would finally answer. Defeated, he returned the doors to their previous positions and walked out, the conversation weighing heavily on his mind.
“Raiden!”
Fool, he thought, she’s too busy hating you right now to come after you. Not that she ever would.” The vampire was too busy chastising his thoughts to hear the delicate footsteps coming up behind him. However, when small hands grabbed his jacket, he turned and was met with a frowning Akemi.
Before he could open his mouth to speak, she slapped him across the face. Speechless, she spoke instead. “Don’t ever yell at me again, Raiden, neither of us liked it much.” For a moment she stood with her hands to her chest but after the indecision passed, she buried her face in his chest while holding him tightly. A weak, “I’m sorry,” reverberated against his chest and he simply smiled and held her back, his head resting atop her own.
“I am the one who is sorry. I promise to never yell at you again, Akemi.”
For a while they just stood in eachother embrace in the middle of the hall until the human dragged her friend around until he gave her the cake, tea, and flowers she’d refused earlier.
Later that night, when Raiden snuck in under her covers and fell asleep, she turned and watched his sleeping face. A true smile pulled at the corner of her lips as she placed a soft kiss on his. “Maybe I could love you.” With that, she fell asleep unaware of the smile on Raiden’s face.

The day started out as normally as it should have. Mihka came in with breakfast, a large pot of his favorite tea on the tray waiting for consumption. Rowin rolled out of bed after his first cup and allowed himself to be handled into clothes for the day. When he looked like ‘a presentable young man’ the three of them, bunny included, moved over to the table under the window for breakfast served by the butler. If his parents knew that Mihka was encouraging a breakfast like this they would surely fire the man but the young Collins believed he could dissuade that decision if it ever reared its ugly head.
As Rowin ate breakfast and read the days schedule careful fingers arranged soft blonde curls just the way the young master liked them to be. When breakfast was finished and he felt ready to begin his day, the youngest Collins dismissed the butler and made his way down to the study where his lessons were given. Like the dutiful student he was, the blonde pulled the books he knew he would need for the day and began working on the assignments.
When Mihka entered the room some minutes later, he watched over his student shoulder for a few moments before allowing the young man to carry on has he had been. While he wouldn’t say it, Mihka knew that there was very little more he could teach the young man before him. Soon the young Collins could go off to college. Soon the young man would be out of his sight and protection forever.
As if the boy could hear these thoughts, he interrupted them with a question from his lessons. Mikah was glad for the disruption and gladly spent time re-teaching and reinforcing a concept before moving onto new ones. As the day wore on and lunch had been served, the two went out into garden to read, Rowin with his copy of Saint Augustine’s Confessions while he himself had settled into Livy’s History of Rome. For hours the two enjoyed the company and silence their activity wrought.
The two only retreated indoors when the sun began to set meaning dinner was to be served soon and Mikah had a job to do. With lessons being over for the day the butler released his student to wherever he wished to be until dinner was served. When that time did come around the entire Collins family sat at the table and enjoyed the meal in silence. Some days were like this while other days were filled with stories of the day.
Once dinner was over Mikah made sure everything was cleaned up before going into the study and creating lesson plan for tomorrow. Mr. Collins was taking his family to a showing of Hamlet tomorrow evening so he had to make sure that everything that needed to be done was done. When the clock signaled that it was time for Rowin to go to bed, he made his way up to the young master’s room and knocked.
When given permission to enter bright blue eyes searched for the voice but could not find the young man. Stepping in, he noticed a pair of feet on the other side of the bed and upon investigation, found his charge. “Master Rowin, I do believe it is time for.”
The young man didn’t miss a beat nor had he acknowledged his butlers previous statement before speaking. “Mikah, you are in charge of my education, yes?”
“That I am, master Rowin. Do you feel I am not doing a sufficient job? Should I look for a different tutor for you in the morning?” While he didn’t let it show in his voice or face, the dark haired man was stricken with grief. It had been his job for years to watch over this young man and now, the thought of not being part of his life felt like death.
The shocked and scared look that comment received made Mikah reconsider why the question was asked. “No! No, I just… I wish to know something. You are the teacher, educate your student.”
With a well hidden smile, blue eyes met and he spoke once more. “What is it, pupil, which you desire to learn outside of lessons?”
For a moment Rowin simply stood from his position on the floor and maneuvered himself to stand infront of his butler. His cheeks turned a soft shade of pink as he cleared his throat and spoke confidently. “I want to know what a kiss feels like.”
Mika froze in that moment, wondering if what he’d heard was true. Had Rowin reverted back to his trickster lifestyle or did he truly want a kiss? He should have said something to the effect of ‘I can’t because it’s wrong’ but instead of words his gloved hands stroked soft lips. The butler paused for a moment, eyes transfixed on the young man before him and just as those lips parted to speak he pressed a chaste kiss upon them before pulling away.
Deciding not to go further than the short peck, Mikah moved over to the bed and pulled the covers so that Rowin could climb in. Once tucked in and the last light in the room was out the young blonde spoke once more, “You know, I may need a refresher on that subject tomorrow.”
The butler didn’t respond to the teasing voice. He simply killed the remaining light in the room and closed the door with a ‘Good night, Master Rowin’ and a chuckle escaping his lips. It was a strange way to end a perfectly normal day.

M for Mature
My body is my castle. I’ve learned to respect myself now that he’s gone.
It’s been years since I’ve believed in the bogyman. Since I’ve been afraid of getting out of bed at night, since I’ve needed to check under the bed, since I’ve pulled my covers over my face in hopes he wouldn’t see me. The fear lessens as time goes on.
But as the screams in her room come to an end just as quick as they began, I believe once more. I feel the fear that never truly went away.
Bravery stemmed from fear, I barge into the room and find it empty, bereft of my younger sister. Everything is a mess. Her sheets are thrown about, her night stand has been knocked over and the window is shattered. There are marks on the floor where her bed was dragged, a sign that she’d been holding on for dear life, probably waiting for help that didn’t come.
My heart turns to ice and I start screaming, raging at myself as well as the monster hiding under the bed. I beg for it to return my sister, to take me instead since I’m the one that had told her she didn’t need to sleep with the covers over her face, I didn’t need to check under the bed. I told her that when mom came back the next day, she would expect a brave young girl unafraid of the shadows.
I don’t remember when the storm began blowing small trinkets around the room. I’d gone to clean up the mess when I tripped and slammed my head against the floor making everything fuzzy. I remember being dragged across the floor, unable to let lose a single cry for help as I set eyes upon the face I’d feared my entire life. I struggled and could find no purchase on the smooth hardwood floors, even digging in with my nails proved useless.
Suddenly I was engulfed by the blackest black I’d ever seen, the last thing I saw was the floor of my sisters room littered with broken glass, assorted toys. My nail marks.
I felt like I was floating for days, maybe years. The pressure on my ankle was gone and I could see and hear nothing, it was as if I didn’t exist. The next thing I saw made me wish I had lost my eyesight completely.
There it was the bogyman’s kingdom, his palace with a foundation of anguish, a castle of screams. The ominous building sat upon a pile of children’s skeletons. I looked closer and saw that some still had bits of flesh or clothing, not enough to identify the person. There weren’t even heads.
Tilting my vision to the castle, I was made aware to what happened to the skulls. The gruesome building was fashioned completely from children’s skulls; some whole while others had cracks or chunks missing. Like the bodies, there was still some skin on some but also hair.
Backing away from the pile, I suddenly felt a body behind me. I turned and saw the face of my fear. It grabbed my shirt and pulled me close. Vile breath descended upon me as it spoke. “I’m back. Did you miss me? I’ve missed you.”
As soon as he spoke, his spell broke and I could see the room once more. I found myself unable to speak but instead of giving into fear, I pushed away from the form and prepared myself for his attack. I was right, expecting it to land me where I needed to be. As a shove from my worst nightmare pushed me down I saw his true face. Landing on a large piece of glass I waited for him to come after me. When he did, I shoved the glass in his throat as far as it would go. I left it in and pushed the lifeless body off of me.
I don’t remember what happened after that.
The police say it looked as though I was trying to remove his head but I didn’t want to be like him. I didn’t want to make my castle out of skulls.
They found her lifeless body under the bed that night. His last skeleton acquired when she wouldn’t stop screaming and he snapped her neck.
They found mine in the closet a few weeks later.
I sit upon a foundation of fear. My castle is my body.

E for Explicit

Haha jk. Message me for examples.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200

Devoted Bachelor

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
A roamnce story of Akemi and Raiden? ;o;

Willing to give ya 30k. ;u;

Tipsy Vampire

11,125 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
I would like one of my Oc couple Dice & Rose Rated E >:3

Also, I would like one for my Fiancé's Oc couple Mihka & Rowin Whatever rating your comfortable writing for them ^^

I shall tip! whee

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
I have been a lazy ******** all day so I will start writing after my meeting is over. Promise.

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
nekohimebyha

I have mixed feelings about this one... I enjoyed coming up with the idea and playing to (i hope) the character's personalities but gonk i don't know! I hope you like it!
(Also... totally nothing above kissing. sweatdrop )

It wasn’t often that they got to work like this. Models for group shoots and commercials tended to be booked way in advanced but since that ‘Mica’ chick got sick and they only wanted Grendx-exclusive models for this shoot, Zefrix got to step in with Yui as his partner. The biggest reason it was for exclusive models was because Grendx needed their models to have certain skills such as being able to dance without ripping one of a kind dresses or suits.
With barely contained glee he got dressed and prepared with the other male models, the women on the other side of the room with a partition between. He waited patiently as accessories were chosen and placed on him, every one of his piercings filled. Dred fell over him as they went through hair and makeup but overall it was a relatively calm visit since this shoot was meant to showcase differences. As he stood waiting for instructions from the photographer blue eyes searched for his boyfriend to no avail. Just as he was about to go searching, everyone was called to places.
Was Yui sick? What was going on? Although he was concerned, the only emotion on his face was apathy.
The shoot began with the ladies first and himself. They were dressed in colorful prom dresses of all styles while he himself was to the nines in a black full tux with dark blue accents. As each girl was met by a ‘handsome stranger,’ their group got smaller and the couples began to dance. By the time he was left by himself his tie was loosened and hair disheveled. His dejected appearance was the subject of multiple unauthorized pictures that no one bothered to confiscate for publicity reasons.
Just when he was about to ask when the shoot was going to end, his own ‘handsome stranger’ appeared and Zefrix smiled the devils smile. Deft hands of a lover fixed the loosened tie and replaced the previously perfect hair before leading them to the group of dancing models. Instead of dancing like the others, however, Yui held his partner closer and they moved gracefully about.
“No one told me that you were taking her place. I hope you can forgive my tardiness.” Yui had to bend down a little to speak without the cameras picking up on the vocals.
“I don’t know about forgiveness. You might be able to make it up to me, however.” A mischievous smirk crossed his lips and the elder of the two stopped their movement where cameras wouldn’t be able to pick up the quick kiss. Yui stood there speechless, a flush crawling up his cheeks even as the photographers called the shoot to an end. With a chuckle Zefrix untangled himself and walked away from the now sputtering model.
The designer was making his way to his office when he heard his partner catch up but didn’t acknowledge him. Once they reached the safety of the small room, Yui leaned against the door to lock it while Zefrix paged his secretary and had her clear his schedule for the day. When the task was accomplished Zefrix placed himself infront of the desk, leaning on the sturdy piece of furniture and waiting.
Without a word between them Yui claimed the space between the designers legs and kissed the man for all he was worth. When they could hold the kiss no longer Yui pulled back and caught his breath before taking a good look at the man before him.
“You in that suit should be illegal, you’re so hot.” The young model laughed lightly when his partner replied with an ‘of course I am’ before locking lips once again.
This time when they pulled away, Zefrix spoke. “How about we head to my apartment and you can tell me all about how sexy I am?”
“I’d like that.”

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
Crayola Poopsu

It's not straight up romance but it gets there in the end. I hope I understood the bios well enough.

He was angry. It had been years since he’d felt the burning rage passing through his bones, years since he’d allowed his emotions to flair out of control. But then again, there were few who could rustle his proverbial feathers more than Akemi. While he could usually take the fake happiness, something about today’s brand of fake just made him see red.
He was about to knock on her door but decided against it. She’d already refused to speak with him when he’d been trying to show his affection so now, now he just burst in.
For a few moments, the only sound was the doors flying open and hitting the walls. After silence fell once more only his voice cut it once more. “Akemi, why do you do this to yourself?” His voice was like velvet, smooth and soft but it had an underlying harshness that demanded answers. Raiden waited. Waited for what felt like forever, even to a vampire. He waited until he could stand the silence no longer.
The vampire rushed to her side and fought with her until she sat up so he could look into the contrasting eyes he loved so much. “Tell me!”
When her lips did part and a voice from the heavens spilled out, it sounded wrong. Tainted. “I don’t know what you mean, Rai. Please. Leave.”
For a moment he let go of her, feeling like her skin had burned his hands but his grip returned just as string but still not hard enough to hurt the fragile human. “I won’t, Akemi. I won’t leave you; I won’t be like everyone else! Why can’t you see that I’m not like the others—that I’ll never be like them? Why is there this whole other person between you and the world?”
He stopped, waiting for… he didn’t know what. The time was wasted for she didn’t speak. He watched her face, hoping for a sign that she understood and would respond but she didn’t. Akemi stayed as disconnected as usual, the fake smile plastered on her face like a second skin but unable to hide the sadness of her eyes.
“One day,” Raiden started, “I hope you will be able to understand my affections and return them. I hope you will see that I have enough true happiness when I am with you. One day, I hope that you will drop this façade and truly smile. You don’t need to pretend, Akemi. I will love you even on days like this, when I have come to the end of my rope; when I would rather let you be alone and yourself than make you put on this face and pretend. I didn’t want to barge in here and behave the way I did but I needed you to understand, Akemi. The only thing I want from you is your true happiness. Everything else is simply a bonus.”
He waited once more, hoping she would finally answer. Defeated, he returned the doors to their previous positions and walked out, the conversation weighing heavily on his mind.
“Raiden!”
Fool, he thought, she’s too busy hating you right now to come after you. Not that she ever would.” The vampire was too busy chastising his thoughts to hear the delicate footsteps coming up behind him. However, when small hands grabbed his jacket, he turned and was met with a frowning Akemi.
Before he could open his mouth to speak, she slapped him across the face. Speechless, she spoke instead. “Don’t ever yell at me again, Raiden, neither of us liked it much.” For a moment she stood with her hands to her chest but after the indecision passed, she buried her face in his chest while holding him tightly. A weak, “I’m sorry,” reverberated against his chest and he simply smiled and held her back, his head resting atop her own.
“I am the one who is sorry. I promise to never yell at you again, Akemi.”
For a while they just stood in eachother embrace in the middle of the hall until the human dragged her friend around until he gave her the cake, tea, and flowers she’d refused earlier.
Later that night, when Raiden snuck in under her covers and fell asleep, she turned and watched his sleeping face. A true smile pulled at the corner of her lips as she placed a soft kiss on his. “Maybe I could love you.” With that, she fell asleep unaware of the smile on Raiden’s face.

Aekea Man-Lover

13,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Love Machine 150
auburntwilight
nekohimebyha

I have mixed feelings about this one... I enjoyed coming up with the idea and playing to (i hope) the character's personalities but gonk i don't know! I hope you like it!

Don't worry too much~ I love it!
I love how Zefrix was the one being worried about Yui - even if he doesn't shows it. xD

and that Yui was the one that take the initiative to the kiss in the office - something that totally could happen with the way Zefrix is 'brainwashing' or 'training' Yui. emotion_awesome

but yeah, something above kissing would be nice, emotion_dowant , but the story as it is, is already pretty awesome~!

I'm sure you can get a lot of customer if you actually open a store, but right now, i hope you all the best for your own story~ :'3

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
nekohimebyha
auburntwilight
nekohimebyha

Don't worry too much~ I love it!
I love how Zefrix was the one being worried about Yui - even if he doesn't shows it. xD

and that Yui was the one that take the initiative to the kiss in the office - something that totally could happen with the way Zefrix is 'brainwashing' or 'training' Yui. emotion_awesome

but yeah, something above kissing would be nice, emotion_dowant , but the story as it is, is already pretty awesome~!

I'm sure you can get a lot of customer if you actually open a store, but right now, i hope you all the best for your own story~ :'3

I had tried but something led me in this direction instead.
Thank you for the luck.

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
ii-Ame-ii
I would like one of my Oc couple Dice & Rose Rated E >:3

Also, I would like one for my Fiancé's Oc couple Mihka & Rowin Whatever rating your comfortable writing for them ^^

I shall tip! whee

I should be able to do yours later today. I have some life things that need to be done but I'm free after that. I'm excited to begin.

Aekea Man-Lover

13,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Love Machine 150
auburntwilight

Thank you for the luck.

can i know what kind of story you are writing now?
not for others, but your own?
auburntwilight

Hello! I'd love a story of a scene between my OCs, Braxas and Cygnus: Braxas boasts he can easily take Cygnus down, only to find himself being taken down - in age! whee

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
nekohimebyha
auburntwilight

Thank you for the luck.

can i know what kind of story you are writing now?
not for others, but your own?

I'm working on a m x m but it starts out in the biblical world where the only person is Adam. Before Eve comes around, Adam and Lucifer have a thing that sets up the rest of the story.
The two stop seeing each other and Cain and Able are born and then death becomes a thing.
Adam becomes immortal and the whole thing is basically Adam fighting to be who he wants to be, doing what he wants to without anyone's interference and Death *i call him Lucas* is pretty much there to catch Adam every time he falls.

I have bits and pieces of stories that take place throughout major world events but nothing is really solid. I guess that's what's frustrating me currently. All this material and nothing to really show for it.

Dangerous Lover

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
ii-Ame-ii

This is the Mihka/Rowin story. When I complete the Dice& Rose story I will PM it to you.

The day started out as normally as it should have. Mihka came in with breakfast, a large pot of his favorite tea on the tray waiting for consumption. Rowin rolled out of bed after his first cup and allowed himself to be handled into clothes for the day. When he looked like ‘a presentable young man’ the three of them, bunny included, moved over to the table under the window for breakfast served by the butler. If his parents knew that Mihka was encouraging a breakfast like this they would surely fire the man but the young Collins believed he could dissuade that decision if it ever reared its ugly head.
As Rowin ate breakfast and read the days schedule careful fingers arranged soft blonde curls just the way the young master liked them to be. When breakfast was finished and he felt ready to begin his day, the youngest Collins dismissed the butler and made his way down to the study where his lessons were given. Like the dutiful student he was, the blonde pulled the books he knew he would need for the day and began working on the assignments.
When the, now teacher, entered the room some minutes later, he watched over his student shoulder for a few moments before allowing the young man to carry on has he had been. While he wouldn't say it, Mihka knew that there was very little more he could teach the young man before him. Soon the young Collins could go off to college. Soon the young man would be out of his sight and protection forever.
As if the boy could hear these thoughts, he interrupted them with a question from his lessons. Mihka was glad for the disruption and gladly spent time re-teaching and reinforcing a concept before moving onto new ones. As the day wore on and lunch had been served, the two went out into garden to read, Rowin with his copy of Saint Augustine’s Confessions while he himself had settled into Livy’s History of Rome. For hours the two enjoyed the company and silence their activity wrought.
The two only retreated indoors when the sun began to set meaning dinner was to be served soon and Mihka had a job to do. With lessons being over for the day the butler released his student to wherever he wished to be until dinner was served. When that time did come around the entire Collins family sat at the table and enjoyed the meal in silence. Some days were like this while other days were filled with stories of the day.
Once dinner was over Mihka made sure everything was cleaned up before going into the study and creating lesson plan for tomorrow. Mr. Collins was taking his family to a showing of Hamlet tomorrow evening so he had to make sure that everything that needed to be done was done. When the clock signaled that it was time for Rowin to go to bed, he made his way up to the young master’s room and knocked.
When given permission to enter bright blue eyes searched for the voice but could not find the young man. Stepping in, he noticed a pair of feet on the other side of the bed and upon investigation, found his charge. “Master Rowin, I do believe it is time for.”
The young man didn't miss a beat before speaking, “Mihka, you are in charge of my education, yes?”
“That I am, master Rowin. Do you feel I am not doing a sufficient job? Should I look for a different tutor for you in the morning?” While he didn’t let it show in his voice or face, the dark haired man was stricken with grief. It had been his job for years to watch over this young man and now, the thought of not being part of his life felt like death.
The shocked and scared look that comment received made Mihka reconsider why the question was asked. “No! No, I just… I wish to know something. You are the teacher, educate your student.”
With a well hidden smile, blue eyes met and he spoke once more. “What is it, pupil, which you desire to learn outside of lessons?”
For a moment Rowin simply stood from his position on the floor and maneuvered himself to stand infront of his butler. His cheeks turned a soft shade of pink as he cleared his throat and spoke confidently. “I want to know what a kiss feels like.”
Mihka froze in that moment, wondering if what he’d heard was true. Had Rowin reverted back to his trickster lifestyle or did he truly want a kiss? He should have said something to the effect of ‘I can’t because it’s wrong’ but instead of words his gloved hands stroked soft lips. The butler paused for a moment, eyes transfixed on the young man before him and just as those lips parted to speak he pressed a chaste kiss upon them before pulling away.
Deciding not to go further than the short peck, Mihka moved over to the bed and pulled the covers so that Rowin could climb in. Once tucked in and the last light in the room was out the young blonde spoke once more, “You know, I may need a refresher on that subject tomorrow.”
The butler didn't respond to the teasing voice. He simply killed the remaining light in the room and closed the door with a ‘Good night, Master Rowin’ and a chuckle escaping his lips. It was a strange way to end a perfectly normal day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff