Expensive :x 0.5625 56.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Δ ƤƖƆƬƲЯЄ ƖƧ ƜѲЯƬĦ Δ ƬĦѲƲƧΔИƉ ƜѲЯƉƧ . . .

Unlike my actual work, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet.

Short [100 Word] - A simple work of literature of your choice. [Price: *TBA* Gold]
Short [200 Word] - A simple work of literature of your choice. [Price: *TBA* Gold]
Short [300 Word] - A simple work of literature of your choice. [Price: *TBA* Gold]

Short Story [500 Word] - Half a picture worth of words. [Price: *TBA* Gold]

Picture [1000 Word] - A thousand word work of art. [Price: *TBA* Gold]
# Extra Word Count = *TBA* Gold Per 100 Words #

Role Playing Package - This package contains a single character with a well planned background, and whatever else may be required of the role play in question. It also includes a starting post to smoothly introduce the character into the setting.
This package may take longer than the estimated time frame.
[Price: *TBA* Gold]

Deluxe Role Playing Package - The deluxe version is a bit more detailed. It includes the sculpting of an entire role play, including the setting, all the background information, any necessary characters, as well as an introductory post to get it started. These will vary depending on complexity.
This package may take longer than the estimated time frame.
[Price: Varies]

Mature Variants - I would never dream of doing such a thing >w> [PM For Details]

# Rush Order = Double Price #
Rushed Shorts and Short Stories will be delivered within 48 hours, while all others will be finished within 120 hours.

I may be willing am extra excited to do trades and/or collaborations with you, so for all you potential artists out there, don't be afraid to get in contact with me! I only bite a little bit :3

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I bet you're looking for some sample of my work? Well, sadly, there are none. They were all lost in a bit of a crash. I suppose you'll just have to take my word for it. :3

The Waiting List

- EMPTY -

Satisfied Customers

LunarWolf711
xMilkita

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
* NOTICE BOARD *

Nothing to see here yet surprised

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aaaaaaaaand we're officially open. This is my first time doing something like this, so bear with me. :3

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Would you do a story about my oc couple Ally & Michelle? It would take place on Halloween which is Ally's birthday. They are 21 and been together for years. I want it to be intimate but not like a trashy sex novel. Ally is the tomboy, red pin straight hair, emerald green eyes and athletic with an artsy side. Michelle is blonde with curly hair, electric blue eyes, very Gorky and a musician. I'm posting this from my iPod and unable to link pictures but if you look in the forum I posted looking for a writer. If interested Im willing to pay 50K maybe more for an amazing story of my girls.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LunarWolf711
Would you do a story about my oc couple Ally & Michelle? It would take place on Halloween which is Ally's birthday. They are 21 and been together for years. I want it to be intimate but not like a trashy sex novel. Ally is the tomboy, red pin straight hair, emerald green eyes and athletic with an artsy side. Michelle is blonde with curly hair, electric blue eyes, very Gorky and a musician. I'm posting this from my iPod and unable to link pictures but if you look in the forum I posted looking for a writer. If interested Im willing to pay 50K maybe more for an amazing story of my girls.
I think I can give it a shot! I'll see what I can whip up for ya! Any other details you can supply me with on the two girls will greatly aid in the creative process.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devoted Hunter

Crawford J Pegasus

You look just like one of my old friends I had years ago. I had to do a double-take on your sig. xP

LunarWolf711

And yes, I'm stalking you!
Not really, though. I saw the name of this thread that you were in and thought it sounded interesting. xP <3

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The New Headmistress
Crawford J Pegasus

You look just like one of my old friends I had years ago. I had to do a double-take on your sig. xP
Well, unless you spent your life in South Africa, I assure you that it's a case of mistaken identity razz

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Crawford J Pegasus
LunarWolf711
I think I can give it a shot! I'll see what I can whip up for ya! Any other details you can supply me with on the two girls will greatly aid in the creative process.

Let's see ally is very laid back, protective of Michelle and a goofball. She hates homophones and bees. She is a video game goddess, she has a talent finding Easter eggs/ cheats without help.
Michelles personality is bubbly, flirty, sarcastic and just a sweet girl. She is more dominate than ally especially behind closed doors. Hates repeating herself and spiders. Can't Stan guys messing with her

Devoted Hunter

Crawford J Pegasus

Oh, nope. USA here.
He was someone I met online, though. But I'm sure he lived in the US as well. xP

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LunarWolf711
Crawford J Pegasus
LunarWolf711

Let's see ally is very laid back, protective of Michelle and a goofball. She hates homophones and bees. She is a video game goddess, she has a talent finding Easter eggs/ cheats without help.
Michelles personality is bubbly, flirty, sarcastic and just a sweet girl. She is more dominate than ally especially behind closed doors. Hates repeating herself and spiders. Can't Stan guys messing with her
Hmm... I can probably work with that. I'll see if I can get a rough storyboard going for you by tomorrow. I'm probably going to turn in for the night soon razz

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Crawford J Pegasus
LunarWolf711
Crawford J Pegasus
LunarWolf711

Hmm... I can probably work with that. I'll see if I can get a rough storyboard going for you by tomorrow. I'm probably going to turn in for the night soon razz

Thank you so much!

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers