Welcome to Gaia! ::

blinkini's Waifu

Magical Trash

V e g a r o m
Sunfroste, please write for me!
Username: V e g a r o m
Service Required: 3 chapter story
Plot/Theme: A Pokemon-esque story, you can pretty much write whatever you like as for the plot.
Characters: Liam - A guy who's confident and intelligent. He's a bit of a show off and he absolutely hates men that disrespect or hit girls. I would prefer he be between the ages of 16 and 19. His main pokemon is a haunter that loves to disobey him and scare people. Any other pokemon or characters can be of your choosing.
For Edits: N/A
Other: I wanted to give you some freedom to write something you'd enjoy, if you find it hard to write or need more direction just let me know. c;
Price: 6k+
Sunfroste

That should be enough for me to work with. 3nodding
Thank you for your order and yay Pokemon! ^^

Gabriel R Reyes's Princess

Naughty Blob

User Image

Hi hun, I have a question. I'm not sure if you know the thing this guy is from or not, so I was gonna ask before trying to order.
Are you by any chance familiar with Rooster Teeth?

User Image
Sunfroste
V e g a r o m
Plot/Theme: A Pokemon-esque story, you can pretty much write whatever you like as for the plot.
Characters: Liam - A guy who's confident and intelligent. He's a bit of a show off and he absolutely hates men that disrespect or hit girls. I would prefer he be between the ages of 16 and 19. His main pokemon is a haunter that loves to disobey him and scare people. Any other pokemon or characters can be of your choosing.
Other: I wanted to give you some freedom to write something you'd enjoy, if you find it hard to write or need more direction just let me know. c;
Sunfroste

Awesome. Whenever you're almost complete I'll send the trade. Thanks a bunch. c;

blinkini's Waifu

Magical Trash

Mrs Gavin Free
User Image

Hi hun, I have a question. I'm not sure if you know the thing this guy is from or not, so I was gonna ask before trying to order.
Are you by any chance familiar with Rooster Teeth?

User Image

No I've never even heard of it. o.o

blinkini's Waifu

Magical Trash

V e g a r o m
Sunfroste
V e g a r o m
Sunfroste

Awesome. Whenever you're almost complete I'll send the trade. Thanks a bunch. c;

You're welcome. I will let you know when the time comes. ^^

Butter Buddy

Username:Starry Lemonade
Service Required: Oneshot
Plot/Theme: Romance (before marriage) would be nice.
Characters: choose!
For Edits: -
Other: Please email the finished story to storiesforyel@gmail.com~
Price: 6k+tips if you get it done before June

blinkini's Waifu

Magical Trash

Starry Lemonade
Username:Starry Lemonade
Service Required: Oneshot
Plot/Theme: Romance (before marriage) would be nice.
Characters: choose!
For Edits: -
Other: Please email the finished story to storiesforyel@gmail.com~
Price: 6k+tips if you get it done before June

Hm some interesting characters there. I'll have to read through them a couple of time before I pick. x3
But thanks for ordering!
wink Friendly bump.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas