Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

User Image
User ImageHello! o u o /

It's Yumiko12345 from deviantART! I'm not sure if you would be interested in commissioning me again. I would love to write for your characters again if you had any ideas. :3 yum_cupcake

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
animelover357

User Image
User ImageHello! o u o /

It's Yumiko12345 from deviantART! I'm not sure if you would be interested in commissioning me again. I would love to write for your characters again if you had any ideas. :3 yum_cupcake

I am SO sorry! There was this mold problem back at home, and I had to get out for a few months, didn't expect it to take this long! Is this offer still open?

Your Price: 5 gold per words, unless the piece gets too lenghy - then I'll negotiate with offers.
Sample x
----
Pairing you're interested in: Pairing 01
Plot/Idea: The writing will include the wedding dress shopping plot, but it may not be forcused around it.<3 Depending on how this goes I may be interested in this commission buisness; coming back to write with these characters again.
Length: I'll predict in the neighborhood of 1k words.

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
fcking a

Your Price: 5 gold per words, unless the piece gets too lenghy - then I'll negotiate with offers.
Sample x
----
Pairing you're interested in: Pairing 01
Plot/Idea: The writing will include the wedding dress shopping plot, but it may not be forcused around it.<3 Depending on how this goes I may be interested in this commission buisness; coming back to write with these characters again.
Length: I'll predict in the neighborhood of 1k words.

Accepted with open arms~!

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
Teacup Sheep
I am SO sorry! There was this mold problem back at home, and I had to get out for a few months, didn't expect it to take this long! Is this offer still open?

User Image
User ImageLOL, it's cool. c: I'm sorry about the mold, though. Is it better now?

Yes, my offer is still open. biggrin yum_cupcake

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
animelover357

User Image
User ImageLOL, it's cool. c: I'm sorry about the mold, though. Is it better now?

Yes, my offer is still open. biggrin yum_cupcake

Yeap! It's gone now.
Hmm.. Could you link me to your DA journal again? I have a few requests for you..

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
Teacup Sheep
Yeap! It's gone now.
Hmm.. Could you link me to your DA journal again? I have a few requests for you..

User Image
User ImageThat's good to hear! c:

Sure! Here's the link to my journal. biggrin yum_cupcake

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
animelover357

User Image
User ImageThat's good to hear! c:

Sure! Here's the link to my journal. biggrin yum_cupcake

Coolio! Should we talk here, or on DA?

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
Teacup Sheep
Coolio! Should we talk here, or on DA?

User Image
User ImageEither place is fine with me but you do plan to send me your commissioned order, send it on dA. c: yum_cupcake
I just e-mailed you my piece,
and of course it will go up in my shop.
Let me know how you like it.
<3

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
fcking a
I just e-mailed you my piece,
and of course it will go up in my shop.
Let me know how you like it.
<3

I like it <3
1,315 words, according to Yarny. (it doesn't count "-" as its own word, so it's pretty accurate.)
Sending trade now~!
Thank you!

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
fcking a

Oh! I never noticed that you mentioned the commission thing in your form.. Are you interested in an Open Commission?
Teacup Sheep
fcking a

Oh! I never noticed that you mentioned the commission thing in your form.. Are you interested in an Open Commission?

I would like - if you would also - to come back and write about the couple some more. Maybe I would do their wedding, and then Honey Moon. So yes, I suppose I am.
<3

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
fcking a

I would like - if you would also - to come back and write about the couple some more. Maybe I would do their wedding, and then Honey Moon. So yes, I suppose I am.
<3

Yes, of course. Just email/PM me or post here to let me know what you're working on so I can set some gold aside. Same price, 5g/word?
Teacup Sheep
fcking a

<3

Yes, of course. Just email/PM me or post here to let me know what you're working on so I can set some gold aside. Same price, 5g/word?

Well yes, 5 gold per word has become my set price.
But I'll always take offers if you're skimp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff