I'll just... lurk and watch o.o 0.25 25.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm pretty excited about this contest. I've been wanting to do another one for a while.

I may update the prize pot as this goes along. I'm selling off all but what I'm wearing in the avatar now, so it should be a decent prize pot.

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I UPDATED SOME THINGS.

Go check the front page and read up on it again

ShuuAgi's Wife

inspiration struck in the most beautiful way!!!!!! Now it all ties together. MUWAHAHA!!! IT'S BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT I TELL YOU- GENIUS I SAY! (Bonus friendship points if you know what this is from. Super bonus points if you can recite the plan that comes before it). But, btw, NOT COOL. I TOTALLY had a bonus line as the last line in my story, but then you took it out (of the bonus section, anyways.. and I think it was the x5 one). gonk

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Haha, Aw, I'm sorry. To be frank, I was very drunk when I put this up, so it wasnt complete, lol.

But yes! I will turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. Then I will put him in a box, and that box in another box, and I will mail it to myself, and when it arrives, aha! I will SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!

ShuuAgi's Wife

Lol, it's okay. I'm so good, I don't need those bonus points cool Lols jk.,.

A MILLION POINTS FOR YOU heart
Can we use more than one of the quotes? The way my characters are going, they actually would say more than one of them... sweatdrop

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
haha, YAY POINTS. <3
But seriously, when I was making this page, le fiance insists that I kept insisting I wasn't drunk, and that it would be fine. Haha.

And yes, Torsorosy, certainly. I address that in the FAQs :3 Go right ahead and use as many as you would like.

Dangerous Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hello, again! Thank you for letting me know that this contest was running. I haven't been on Gaia for a while, so I'm all out of the loop, haha! You have fantastic quotes and prompts, as usual. I have an idea or two percolating.

Question: You mentioned tieflings. Like from DnD? And if so, does that mean we're allowed to write in one of the DnD universes; example, Forgotten Realms?

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alexander, I could kiss you for understanding what tieflings are and where they're from.

You're right on both counts. :3

Partying Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Seductive Nightmare- one of Gaia's best writing contests- returned. smile
In all honesty, I'm not supposed to even be on the internet right now, but I was getting bored of pounding 600 years of European history out of my brain, so I decided to check around the sites I'd already gone on hiatus...on.
And I needed some help with my muse, and so I stumbled across this. Hopefully, given I have free time, I'll be able to devise a love story instead of disappearing like in 2011. ^-^''

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello there!

and oh, thank you! That's a high compliment indeed (though the idea is--was--Yeshaya's, so I suppose she deserves that compliment, posthumously).

Please do!

ShuuAgi's Wife

-completely ignores writing ending to story/fine tuneing it, and instead plays Sims all day.... then it freezes and I lose lots of progress. DX

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dangerous Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Je Te Souviens
Alexander, I could kiss you for understanding what tieflings are and where they're from.

You're right on both counts. :3

My dear, you're speaking to a man who is currently involved in two campaigns which alternate every Saturday. I'm a dragonborn fighter in one and...a thirteen year old human wizard girl in the other.

...What?! User Image

I wanted to play a tiefling, but unfortunately, someone already called it, and I didn't want to look like a copy-cat. (I believe in diverse parties.) But someday...someday I vow I'll get to play a tiefling rogue and it'll be epic!

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
3.5? 3.5 is the only good one :3

I have three characters. Aishe Zyanya, level 16 Rogue/Shadowdancer Elf, Iezerah, Level 16 Fighter Maenad, and Satya-La Aribe, a level 7 Fighter/Archivist/Swashbuckler half-tiefling, half-elf--she's Aishe's daughter.

...That last one sounds crazy, doesn't it? Haha. Never written it out like that. But Satya is adorable either way.

What kind of campaign do you play?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces