Welcome to Gaia! ::

I gotta be honest here, I don't really have gold to donate or anything but I could probably kick out a custom wishlist and bump set as a prize if you think that might be worthwhile.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NataliaDisfontes
I gotta be honest here, I don't really have gold to donate or anything but I could probably kick out a custom wishlist and bump set as a prize if you think that might be worthwhile.

That would be most generous of you, thank you! We will keep you informed, and consult before awarding. What value do you place on those?
Mahayr
NataliaDisfontes

That would be most generous of you, thank you! We will keep you informed, and consult before awarding. What value do you place on those?

Click on my Quest Link, there's a guessitmate chart there.

I was mainly going by what people offered me for them, and each thing is usually customized per person.

Dedicated Raider

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ursah Bunny
I would like to donate some av art to the winner. smile heart

examples:

User Image
User Image

Thank you Ursah Bunny! You have been added to the Donators post.

5,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
BUMP BUMP BUMP
Good Luck
blaugh

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thank you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Raider

Black+++Angel
User Image

Thank you Black Angel.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
And finally!!! Everything is moved and we are ready to go!

The Current Charity Contest will begin NOW! Only ONE DAY LATE!!! Whew.

Everything is in place, and we will concentrate for the next two weeks on filling our coffers for this and future contests, that will run one right after the other with approximately three days in between for judging and awarding!

This is SO exciting!

AND we got some of the advertising for other causes up in the headquarters area!

ANYONE knowing of other good causes, trade wheres, good shops, good charities, etc. PLEASE let me know here.

And i post these again for convenience...

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED SO FAR, and that has been too many to name here. Sponsors and Donators are posted... I wonder if i should post bumpers for this one as well...

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Even our OWN! Hahahaha.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Again, even our own.

Dedicated Raider

Thank you again, Angel... consider yourself listed! Taking the time and making the effort to check on causes like this and others, is a special contribution in itself.

Dedicated Raider

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Come on now all of you Gaians looking for permanent worthy causes to help!

Feel free to read the Headquarters thread for our Mission statement, rules, etc. Page 1...

Due to our illnesses we have been inattentive, but are well on the mend. WORTHY CAUSE, I swear on all thats holy.

I will be in the process of updating the webpage to show the prize choices soon. Other than gold, that is... items and special awards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff