Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
But wait! It could also be for prize-seekers! Hahaha.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
For those of you who have already submitted, the reviews will be completed by late tonight and thank you again for your patience.

After seeing your review, feel free to re-submit. Please read the new rule about re-writes post-review.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ow! I bumped too hard!

Submissions needed and appreciated.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
This is time consuming! Enter! Make me glad I am doing all this work! Earn a prize and improve your writing!

TALK TO ME, people! *WAIL*
Awww, don't feel lonely, I'll talk to ya. Beats doing my math test corrections blaugh

And if it makes you feel better about it, I think this is the best writing contest I've seen thus far on gaia 3nodding

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ohhh thank you! Right when I needed a bit of encouragement too!

We had another entry but the girl, who was supposed to do YOUR entry, didn't. I've messaged her... but if she does not come through, I will not count her and let the next peson know to do yours.

I really appreciate your faithfulness and kind words. This has been so very time consuming! Not that I don't think its worth it, I do! We are also trying to expand our Charity thread to help other writing contests, I hope it works out.

All this bumping... I think it looks bad to just be us! hahaha

How do the others do it, do you think?
hehe, I know how ya feel. When you put a lot of time and work into something, you want to feel like it's worth it, like it wasn't a waste and such.

I saw the girl you're talking about 3nodding Saw her entry in the thread. I'll not comment further but to say rules are meant to be read xd

We're not technically bumping. I mean, who said talking to each other or to yourself is bumping? blaugh

As to others, me be as clueless as you are ^_^
hehe, I know how ya feel. When you put a lot of time and work into something, you want to feel like it's worth it, like it wasn't a waste and such.

I saw the girl you're talking about 3nodding Saw her entry in the thread. I'll not comment further but to say rules are meant to be read xd

We're not technically bumping. I mean, who said talking to each other or to yourself is bumping? blaugh

As to others, me be as clueless as you are ^_^

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sorry for my slow answers, I am... multi-tasking! Haha.

I do think that for anything new, it takes time to get going, find a niche, and earn a reputation. I am nothing if not patient!

It makes you wonder, doesn't it? But then again, some of these Gaians are very young and I wouldn't want to be too hard on her... I will message her again if I have no response and explain in more detail. Our efforts are to encourage and facilitate growth, I wouldn't want to thwart my ownsweetself!

You are right though, we can talk here either to ourselves or each other!

As for the others... I am going to go see (WHEN I have the TIME)... although I have been doing a bit of looking and finding a few clues here and there.

Progress, you know... takes time. Time. The Enemy... *cringe*
So now who do I review?
For anybody with extreme boredom as you may wait for an entry, here is something to help pass the time. Watch the dancing robot-in-a-dog-costume picture. blaugh
User Image

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I saw your entry, Glitch, thank you... going to see if you understood about the review.
About how much time, d'ye think, do I have to toss my hat in the ring? I'd like to try my hand in this contest, to be certain, but I could use some time to polish something up.

Dedicated Raider

We are still waiting to meet the 10 entry requirement, so I think there will be plenty of time for you. I believe Mahayr sent you a message with more details.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff