Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writers, please see first page for contest information

Tanks Overrun Ancient Dungeons (Bump 3)
Mahayr
I would! Isn't it wonderful! I hve delivered many goat, and other animals... such a delight most of the time.

I saw you watching Vincent's thread... what do you hear from him and how is he faring? I messaged him yesterday but he must not have seen it yet.

I am so fond of him... I think I entered that one as well.

Lol. I'm actually talking to him right now. He's feeling a tad better, he was sleeping all morning. The goats are twins, like I said, one girl and one boy, half pygmi so they're the size of my kitten. The girl is black and mocha and the bow is brown and white. They're so tiny and I have to go feed them every three hours...
+oRaNgEaHoLiC+
Nolah de Fanel
+oRaNgEaHoLiC+
User Image

x3 I haven't really checked this forum lately..just been using my subscription list to check on sccoral's contest.

There's this one contest, with demon horns, golden laurels, and a ninja band *w* I'm entering for sure! Just gotta write something...

User Image

Yeah, I'm entering that too, my entry is in progress and I'm kind of watching over it for the owner who's away for a bit.

User Image

That's cool! x3
I've been thinking about the prompt all day and finally came up with a really rough plotline. Hopefully it won't be too similar to what other people thought of D:

User Image

That's what I always worry about. That I have something worked out, I get really into writing it and then when I go to post I realize someone has something really similar

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nolah de Fanel
Mahayr
I would! Isn't it wonderful! I hve delivered many goat, and other animals... such a delight most of the time.

I saw you watching Vincent's thread... what do you hear from him and how is he faring? I messaged him yesterday but he must not have seen it yet.

Lol. I'm actually talking to him right now. He's feeling a tad better, he was sleeping all morning. The goats are twins, like I said, one girl and one boy, half pygmi so they're the size of my kitten. The girl is black and mocha and the bow is brown and white. They're so tiny and I have to go feed them every three hours...

Do give him my fond regards.

Why is the mother not feeding them, or are you supplementing?

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ah... HQ! Tell them all, all about it all.
Mahayr
Nolah de Fanel
Mahayr

Do give him my fond regards.

Why is the mother not feeding them, or are you supplementing?

Well she's got udder problems so for now we milked her enough to be able to feed the babies ourselves but starting this weekend we begin supplementing...
Incidentally Mahayr, would be interested in a really good RP?

Two outrageous alligators dance.... (1)

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nolah de Fanel

Why yes!

Are you keeping a running track of these bumps??

I think Comments should be included... what do you think?

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Heave ho, up you go
Get your feet out of the snow

Write your pieces then submit
I'm impatient, I admit!

These oranges are delicious. (4)

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Smiles* I am glad you like them.
The Opals are Devine (2)

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh! Opals! Divine beyond description! My absolute favorite of all stones! Mymymy!!!
Mahayr
Nolah de Fanel

Why yes!

Are you keeping a running track of these bumps??

I think Comments should be included... what do you think?

Comments on the bumps? Sure, and Yes ninja I'm keeping an eye on the bumps **runs off to record them**
The Opals are damaged. (3)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas