Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would also like to ask, not that I think any one can answer it at the moment, is:

WHY AM I SUDDENLY ALWAYS SO #&@&$*! HUNGRY! stressed

I mean.... when should we be looking at the start of season 4, or is it to early to think about that yet?

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Deception_of_Heart
...hey gais?

Who wants to do a huuuuuge favor for me? ouo

Do any of you have microphones? If so, would you be willing to lend me your voice? o3o

Not sure what you need it for, but i would gladly be of assistance and i do voices too, low, high, squeaky, just tell me if my normal voice is sufficient though lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRkwrvPCODg&feature=g-all-f

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
TT Snim
I would also like to ask, not that I think any one can answer it at the moment, is:

I mean.... when should we be looking at the start of season 4, or is it to early to think about that yet?

lets start it asap, like as soon as this one's over we should go out and start recruiting people to join so we can start back up again
leoinpharoh

TT Snim

Whoo~! Helpers~! 8D

Kay so...do you guys know what Vocaloids are? The singing robot doo-hickeys? Well there's a similar program called UTAU, which is...basically, free Vocaloid. XD

I've already made two voicebanks, but I dream of making one for all my characters. Obviously, I can't voice every single character I have. So I was wondering if you guys would donate your voice and become a singing robot. ouo

Here's a sample of Sakura's UTAU, if you wanna see what the final product will be like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjro9ONQ1Ac

And, yes, that's my voice. whee
TT Snim

Also, yeah. We should start as soon as possible. I get so anxious about this Arena. XD
Well this is my final post in the arena sayonara to you all.

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Deception_of_Heart
leoinpharoh

TT Snim

Whoo~! Helpers~! 8D

Kay so...do you guys know what Vocaloids are? The singing robot doo-hickeys? Well there's a similar program called UTAU, which is...basically, free Vocaloid. XD

I've already made two voicebanks, but I dream of making one for all my characters. Obviously, I can't voice every single character I have. So I was wondering if you guys would donate your voice and become a singing robot. ouo

Here's a sample of Sakura's UTAU, if you wanna see what the final product will be like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjro9ONQ1Ac

And, yes, that's my voice. whee

lol, well ill do it but i dont know if youll like me singing XDD could give it a try though
lantob

You leaving us?
Deception_of_Heart
leoinpharoh

Whoo~! Helpers~! 8D

I was wondering if you guys would donate your voice and become a singing robot. ouo

AHAHAHAH... I can't sing to save my life! I'd love to do this, I'll be fun!

When do I start?
TT Snim

leoinpharoh

It's okay if you can't sing~. The program does all the work~. You just need to pronounce Japanese halfway decently. XD You know, 'ah' 'eee' 'ooo' 'eh' 'oh'?

I'll send you guys a list of sounds that you need to record yourselves singing. It's actually amazingly simple. For every phonetic sound, you record about two seconds of you holding out a random note of it.

Does that make sense? >u<;;
lantob

Nooo! WHERE U GOIN? D8
Deception_of_Heart
TT Snim

leoinpharoh

It's okay if you can't sing~. The program does all the work~. You just need to pronounce Japanese halfway decently. XD You know, 'ah' 'eee' 'ooo' 'eh' 'oh'?

I'll send you guys a list of sounds that you need to record yourselves singing. It's actually amazingly simple. For every phonetic sound, you record about two seconds of you holding out a random note of it.

Does that make sense? >u<;;

Ah, Yosh!
TT Snim
lantob

You leaving us?
if you still need a P.R dude just message me
lantob
if you still need a P.R dude just message me

OK.
*pokes thread* Sooo, are we going to start the final round soon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff