Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
there is a 54th page but no posts on this 54th page.... till now
leoinpharoh
there is a 54th page but no posts on this 54th page.... till now

I had seen that, quite odd. Some one magiced up our thread, no doubt. Be on the look out for any dark shadow activity!
...but I'm scared of the dark. ono

We need help, gais. Someone call Santa! gonk
moonbird67
lantob
moonbird67
TT Snim

Hey TT, for the future if we ever need you to judge another fight, could you try to leave comments/suggestions like Lemur and I do so the figher knows how to improve/what to improve on/what was confusing? I noticed, that when we do reel you in to judge, that comments aren't generally given. It doesn't need to be a lot, by any means, and we really do appreciate you filling in, but sometimes some words mean more than just a number, you know?

Thanks!
my judged versions due wheeennn

By Wednesday night - 8 pm EST so I have time to set everything up for the final battle.

So it's Friday now. Does that mean Lantob failed to hand in his scoring and it's over?
LemurTail

So it's Friday now. Does that mean Lantob failed to hand in his scoring and it's over?

Yes. Looks like you win again! By Two Points! eek
Random link.... This is my home town's sister town! Isn't she cute?

Lind Wa.
LemurTail
moonbird67
lantob
moonbird67
TT Snim

Hey TT, for the future if we ever need you to judge another fight, could you try to leave comments/suggestions like Lemur and I do so the figher knows how to improve/what to improve on/what was confusing? I noticed, that when we do reel you in to judge, that comments aren't generally given. It doesn't need to be a lot, by any means, and we really do appreciate you filling in, but sometimes some words mean more than just a number, you know?

Thanks!
my judged versions due wheeennn

By Wednesday night - 8 pm EST so I have time to set everything up for the final battle.

Sorry about me not being there to judge I got my report card wednesday and I had a very bad english mark and thus lost my laptop, I can still do it now however if you wish?
...hey gais?

Who wants to do a huuuuuge favor for me? ouo

Do any of you have microphones? If so, would you be willing to lend me your voice? o3o

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TT Snim
LemurTail

He had his laptop taken away so I am curious if we should let him judge now that he has the ability. He just PM'd me this. Thoughts?

Lantob
]

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*goes back to being somewhat MIA*
Deception_of_Heart
...hey gais?

Who wants to do a huuuuuge favor for me? ouo

Do any of you have microphones? If so, would you be willing to lend me your voice? o3o

I'm in, what do you need?

You can hear me (And my friend) Here

You'll have to wait for a moment to get past the Intro. I'm the one giving instructions, BTW.
moonbird67
TT Snim
LemurTail

He had his laptop taken away so I am curious if we should let him judge now that he has the ability. He just PM'd me this. Thoughts?

Lantob
]

To be honest I don't like the thought of a judge judging if he's going to have his equipment taken from him (By his mom?) because it'll just slow us down. It's up to you Moon, but I say no.
TT Snim
Moonbird67

I don't think either Moon or I should be part of the decision. We are both biased. It should be entirely up to TT.
LemurTail
TT Snim
Moonbird67

I don't think either Moon or I should be part of the decision. We are both biased. It should be entirely up to TT.

Then my previous statement stands. Lemur, congrats, you win this round. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces