Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celebrating Reveler

Color me curious.
Or, you know, Dark Red.

I'll see what I can crank out.
Edit: For clarification, we send in the profile to which person?

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nergalitos
Color me curious.
Or, you know, Dark Red.

I'll see what I can crank out.
Edit: For clarification, we send in the profile to which person?

*cheers* Welcome!!

You send them to me. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask!
Edit:
When you are postivie that you want entry (when you PM the profile(s) to me) please join the guild here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/writer-s-block-arena/g.129699/

Lunatic

Man, Nergalitos linked me here and I am interested.

Just gotta finish this profile.

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Man, Nergalitos linked me here and I am interested.

Just gotta finish this profile.

Lito, you are awesome!
Cool, I will get on the Guild Mule and get you an invitation to be a member. You'll get a PM from me in a few minutes with info that is kind of important about the profile and inner workings of the guild. Glad to have you!

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Hello everyone :3 I wanna join this so im creating my Character now, just a question, when you do the template, if you create 2 characters, do you double everything? or whats the exact deal with that?

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
leoinpharoh
Hello everyone :3 I wanna join this so im creating my Character now, just a question, when you do the template, if you create 2 characters, do you double everything? or whats the exact deal with that?

Sorry for not responding sooner - my internet has been out for a few days.

You make one profile (fil out one form) for EACH character. 1 character = one form. 2 characters = 2 forms.

So yes, you do double everything.

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
wow, noone talks very much o.o... anyway, when does this thing start up? im ready to kick some... i mean, have some fun

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
leoinpharoh
wow, noone talks very much o.o... anyway, when does this thing start up? im ready to kick some... i mean, have some fun

Most of us are ready. Unfortunatly, the Arena is completely based off of the people in it. We still need one person and a few people have yet to reply. I have given them until Saturday before I kick thm from the guild and find more dedicated people to fill their spots. It sucks that we have to wait until it is full (we need one person as of right now), but that's the only way this thing will work.

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
i sent my app in, and yet i dont see my name up there >.>

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
We are starting just as soon as i can finish my NaNoWriMo. We'll use the people who are participating, and continue to take new people in. Each round will take a week at the very least, allowing us plenty of time, and advertising opportunity, to get the full number in.

The exact date for starting isn't set, but it will be in December. You can help us, leoinpharoh, by seeing if any one would be interested in joining with you.

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
*bows slightly* i thank you for your response and will do so

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sorry guys, I'ts exam time for me and I've been MIA with my head in a pile of books. But it's all over now.

Leoin, I will get your profile commented on tonight. And your name is on the roster, no worries, I just need to update the one on this thread.

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
ok, thank you moon ^.^ i cant wait for this to start... i wanna show what i got!

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items