Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! 0 ENTERED! sad
Hello!

As of this Friday or Saturday, October 31/November 1, I am going or on a hiatus. I do not know how short or long my hiatus will be or if I will return at all if it comes to that. It could be for a few months, a year, or more. I am taking this hiatus for various reasons that I rather not get too detailed about. Additionally, this hiatus was both expected and 'unexpected'. Either way, I am on a hiatus. To show that I am serious about this hiatus, or rather this hiatus is serious, I have turned off PMs, gifting is off, my settings are changed to something basic or more etc. I have, basically, cut off all ways to contact me on Gaia and turned off any stats/quotes etc. from going to my email as well.

I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused, please know that it is unintentional.

If you really need to contact me, please feel free to look me up on Solia Online and/or recolor.me and PM me through those sites. My username is exactly the same on there as it is here. I am rarely on either site, an hour at most on most days, but I do check them when I can. Please do not contact me to ask me to 'return to Gaia' UNLESS, again, it is for unfinished business (art payment for example). If I want to return, I will in due time, or not at all if it comes to that. I am, once again, not sure if I will return or not. If I do, obviously I will change many of my things/settings back to the way they were prior to my hiatus. Until then though, I am taking a hiatus from Gaia.

Thank you for reading and for understanding.

Quote:
DESPITE THE NANOWRIMO LOGO, IT IS NOT REQUIRED TO WRITE/DO NANOWRIMO FOR THIS CONTEST!

The gist of it is here:

o All participants have to write 1,500 words or more for one or more of my characters featured here. Using one of the prompts provided and/or your own idea(s)) to be qualified in this contest. Any contestant can enter a total of 3 times.

o The contest ends on October 28, 2014. The remaining days in October, a winner will be picked.

o There will be only one winner, there are no other prizes for second etc. (although this may change if my finances change).

o Whoever wins will receive **1.5Bil gold. If the selected winner wants 25bil+ (including GCash Item of choice), he/she will have to enter NaNoWriMo and write in total ***25k or 50k words featuring my character(s). The writing has to be of ****decent quality. The same idea/plot/prompt/entry that was used in this contest can be used or extended upon for NaNoWriMo (if it is for my characters). The deadline for this is November 30th. Although, a extended deadline will be granted, up to January, if the winner provides proof that he/she had written at least 12,500 words by the end of November. The proof will have to be PMed to me. Please read the rest of the thread for other/exact info/details and all.

User Image

Welcome to my NaNoWriMo Contest Thread!
Please note that any spoilers you see will have information that you need to read/view over. Open them to read it and/or understand the information attached to it.

WHAT?
    What is NaNoWriMo?
    ⦿ NaNoWriMo stands for 'National Novel Writing Month'. Basically, anybody can write 50k words, a novel, and all of this is during the month of November. It is mostly to encourage you to write a novel that you have always wanted to write. For more information about NaNoWriMo, such as what it is, how to do it etc., go here and/or here.

What is this thread exactly?
    ⦿ This is a writing contest that will lead to NaNoWriMo. In other words, whoever wins this contest will be eligible for the rest of the gold I have (being 25Bil+ in total, including the winning amount for this contest). If you win this contest, when November approaches, you have the choice to write 25k or 50k words for one or more of my characters during the month of November (your entry can be a extension)! For more information, please see the next post.

What do I have to do?
    ⦿ For this contest, write 1,500 words for one or more of my characters of your choice. For NaNoWriMo, if you plan to write something for me, Write 25k or 50k words for one or more of my characters in one story/novel. Prompts are provided, but you are welcome to create your own idea/story concerning my characters. Please see the next post for more information etc.

What program do I have to use?
    ⦿ The program does not matter. Any text/document program that a computer can open normally is fine. Although I do prefer Word document if possible/wanted. Please do not use Mac or online only programs.

What will happen to the gold if there are not enough entries/participants?
    ⦿ There has to be at least one entry/participant. If there are no participants or the only participant writing is really terrible overall, the thread will close by the end of October. I might reopen my writing request thread. If not, I will or might take a very long hiatus.

WHY?
    Why are you doing this?
    ⦿ My writing thread had plenty of bites. However, sometimes the writer disappeared and/or canceled many months later (and my gold would be 'frozen', waiting to give it to the writer at a later date). I'm hoping that by offering 25Bil+ gold for writing material will catch a few users or more interests, at least a little. Since I know there are a few that do NaNoWriMo anyway, maybe they will be willing to write 'for me' instead for a significant amount of gold (ignoring inflation). And I like to read as well. This thread was also created early for those that might want to write 'for me' during NaNoWriMo, and they have time to brainstorm and ask me any questions etc. before November arrives.

Why not write it yourself or participate in NaNoWriMo?
    ⦿ This year might be difficult due to certain complications in my life. Although, I did NaNoWriMo since 2007, "winning" almost every year ["lost" in 2008], that is 6 years I have won, pretty decent if you ask me. I will try my best to do NaNoWriMo myself this year, but I cannot guarantee it like the years before when I did NaNoWriMo. If I do decide to do NaNoWriMo, this contest will not close due to that.

WHEN?
    When is the deadline?
    ⦿ The deadline for this contest is October 28th. The judging will take place within the same week, before November. The deadline for NaNoWriMo is November 1 to 30. The deadline for me, if you are writing for me for NaNoWriMo is also at the end of November, although it can be extended to January if extra time is needed. Although, proof has to be provided that some writing was completed during November (and yes, I will send a PM and/or quote you to ask).

WHICH?
    Which character do I have to write a entry/prompt for?
    ⦿ The choice is up to you. There are 5 to choose from individually, 3 together (see third post and beyond to understand what this means).

HOW?
    How do I submit my entry?
    ⦿ There are a few choices. You can post it here within a spoiler tag. You can upload the file to a site that can hold such files and provide the link to me through a PM (example RapidShare). You can post it into your own thread (test or not) on Gaia and provide the link to me. You cannot PM your entry to me. It has to be 'publicly' displayed for it to count.

Re-uploaded all prompts - 10/7/2014

DISCLAIMER: Please know that anything within this thread can be changed at anytime. From rules to the prizes, as I deem fit and/or to fit 'better' for participants etc.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
CONTEST RULES, INFO, & FORM

This thread is a writing contest thread. All participants have to write 1,500 words or more for one or more of my characters featured in the following posts using one or more of the prompts provided (or your own idea(s)) to be qualified in this contest. Any contestant can enter a total of 3 times. To know what kind of writing material I will and will not read, please see this post. The post may be in my closed request thread, but many of those *options still apply.

The contest ends October 28, 2014. When the contest ends, I will use the remaining days in October to pick a winner. There will be only one winner, there are no other prizes for second etc.

Whoever wins will receive **1.5Bil gold. If the selected winner wants the rest of the gold, 25bil+ (including GCash Item of choice), he/she will have to enter NaNoWriMo and write in total ***25k or 50k words featuring my character(s). The writing has to be of ****decent quality. The same idea/plot/prompt/entry that was used in this contest can be used or extended upon for NaNoWriMo (if it is for my characters). The deadline for this is November 30th. Although, a extended deadline will be granted, up to January, if the winner provides proof that he/she had written at least 12,500 words by the end of November. The proof will have to be PMed to me.

*ADDED*: If the selected winner DOES NOT want to write 25k to 50k words for the extra prize/stuff, it can go to someone else. In other words, I can ask another contestant if they are interested to do it instead if the winner does not want to do it.

*If you are planning to write 25k or 50k words for me, it is understandable that sometimes 'things happen' or events occurred that were not 100% planned etc. because the characters 'do what they want' in the end, and it may lean towards a few things I do not want to read. In particular, as this is mostly the case, sexual themes/NSFW material (including extreme violence). Please know that according to Gaia's rules, these type of things are not allowed, more so if I am paying for it with any Gaia related material (gold, items etc). It cannot be written at all or provided.

**The gold amount given to the winner in this contest can possibly increase, maybe to 2Bil. It depends how much gold I can make from now to October. The same applies for the NaNoWriMo portion. Please know that for the NaNoWriMo portion, that I have 1,300 GCash ($13) on me. If the writer/user writes close to 50k words for me, at least 35k to 40k words, they will be able to pick an item of their choice from the cash shop with the 1,300 GCash that I have (the writing material has to be given to me first for me to check over quality etc. and the item can only be chosen at the time it was completed, not before). If I manage to scrap up some more GCash from ads etc., the amount might be higher there too.

***If you are new to NaNoWriMo, I am willing to give you a chance to write at least half of 50k. If you're not new to NaNoWriMo, I would appreciate it if you would write 50k, but it is not required. You can write up to 25k or more as well. The entry used in this contest can be used/added to the word count.

****By 'decent quality', it needs to have at least the basics of writing in general correct. While I understand that NaNoWriMo is difficult to complete or have something 'complete/final', I still expect something coherent overall. This includes basic grammar, spelling, easy to read/understand etc. It is not required to write my characters 100% accurately, although I would be grateful if you try to or 'as close as possible'.

My characters, and their info, are featured in the third to sixth post.
If you are interested in entering this contest, please fill out the form below.

[b]Your Username:[/b]

[b]Character(s) Chosen?:[/b]

[b]Prompt Number? (Not required/needed if you wrote something else):[/b]

[b]Type/Genre(s) Written (angst etc.?):[/b]

[b]Your Entry [Please put in a spoiler tag]:[/b]

[b]Link to Other Writing Samples (not required):[/b]

[b]Have you did or completed NaNoWriMo before? If 'Yes', link to profile [not required] ?:[/b]

[b]If you win, would you write 25k or 50k words for my character(s)?:[/b]

[b]If you wrote 'Yes' for the above question; would you most likely continue your entry (if applicable), do a prompt (if applicable), create another/your own from scratch, and/or a mix of all of the above?:[/b]

[b]Other Contact Info (Not required):[/b]

[b]Extra Info I need to know?:[/b]

Feel free to quote and/or PM questions if needed/wanted.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Feel free to see Zulaykha (Z's) Charahub Profile/Info HERE!
Feel free to see Z's Webpage HERE

Details About Character

'Z'
User Image

Gender, Race, & Nationality: Female, Elf, & Black/African

Personality: Likes shiny things- gold, Kind/reasonable (though she may not look it), calm mostly, and witty/intelligent. Her eyes also change color (from green to yellow), but only when she is getting really angry/annoyed and wants to be threatening. In addition, despite her looks/night attire, she does have a 'child-like innocent' air about her.

Favorite Colors: Green (can't you tell? xd ) and Black.

Occupations: Gypsy/Dancer at a tavern (and she sings?) [Night Job] ||| Detective/Investigator (Private) and does/has knowledge in the forensic area too [Day Job] ||| Forest/Woods Patrol (Watchman) [Volunteer]

Day Job Outfit(s):
User Image > User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. > User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
(Solia Recreation)

[Despite the cigarette items etc, she does not smoke, they are just for looks and can be not included in the story material. In addition, there is a little satchel attached to her hip, which can't be seen because it is behind her journal/book [User Image]. It contains pencils and other small objects that she needs/uses (including her makeup). The little coal sprite is similar to the creatures from 'Spirited Away'***, he is a 'servant' for my character, but is treated like a friend and does 'servant duties' because he feels like it. He also does not speak nor has a name. Sometimes she brings the coal sprite with her, which he can fit into her satchel bag. Concerning the 'Solia Recreation', you can consider it the '2nd Version' of the first day job outfit if you like.]

Casual Outfit(s)/Fancy Outfits:
User Image User Image
User Image>User Image
[1st Outfit: The froggy shorts she has on can be regular/normal shorts without the spandex, or with it, depending on what you are writing. While the combinations of the items for the top portion can be one whole top/shirt, excluding the necklace she is wearing. Her hair is also 'longer' because it is not wrapped in a ribbon like shown in her night outfit and day job outfit. Since it is her casual clothes/outfit, the ribbon is not on, and therefore her hair would be out- appearing 'longer'.
2nd Outfit: A fancy dress/outfit she would most likely wear if she is going anywhere 'fancy' or what-have-you. Mostly for events occurring that is not within the secret retreat area/place/forest.
3rd Outfit: Her spring outfit. She will/can wear it outside of the secret retreat area/place/forest. She would not wear the jacket, the cape, and the boots (the one next to it) if it is warm/hot outside. If it is a little chilly and/or rainy, she would wear those items of course.]

Secret Retreat/Vacation Outfit:
User Image & User Image

Forest Patrol Outfits:
User Image > User Image
User Image > User Image | User Image
User Image

[When she gets out of her secret retreat/vacation outfit; in order for the vacation place to be a secret, it does need to be patrolled etc. When she is not on patrol, or the area is safe, she plays [is learning] the panpipes, and only does it within the forest/ground-floor vacation area.
For the Solia outfit (with the blossom cape on), it is her 'second' patrol outfit. The one next to it is the one without the cape. The one next to that one is like a 'V2' of the same outfit, with just a skirt on and a few other differences. The final Solia created outfit is also a forest patrol outfit, but is only worn when a festival/special event is taking place on the same day. The quiver is attached to her hip instead [User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.], it wasn't used in the outfit due to the color not being correct/right/matching to the rest.]

Mountain Patrol Outfits:
User Image > User Image
User Image

[When it is her turn to patrol the mountain area, she wears the same, or similar outfit that she would wear for spring, even when she is not on patrol (pertaining to both the TekTek & Solia outfits), with a few minor changes. The mountain area is hardly in siege/in trouble, as the forest area is more likely to be hit, but it can happen once in awhile. She spends a lot of her free time here, taking a picnic or otherwise.]

Other Info: Zulaykha ('Z') had no true/real name for awhile. Do not be alarmed etc. if you see her name is different in other story material. Her current outfit is of her night job, as you know, which she is a dancer/gypsy at some tavern (and she sings?). Her day job is solving mysteries/crime, since she is a private detective. The name of her cat is the same name as the item (Lucky), a very cautious and smart cat...curious too. The cat does not talk, similar to Toothless from the TV/movie franchise I guess in personality. She lives in a small apartment in 'upper town' (mostly clean and crime-free), most of the apartment is green, and so is the outside, with a small pile of flowers by her window. She does work with others of a detective agency (4 others), but I have not created their avi's/characters yet, although there are hints of who they are. I will one day. Forest setting and other creatures that live in the forest ***/***/PT1, PT2 & PT3 [Yes these images are from Gaia/their RIGs, might as well use them for setting purposes.]

Prompts

Prompts are provided below and the summary of what it is about is under it. Not all prompts will be provided or 'required' with a 'book' cover picture/image, characters from other fictional worlds, and/or extra details etc. Although images of my character(s) can be used to create a prompt as well. All prompts are linked to a Microsoft Word document (.docx) that has extra details etc. and can be downloaded for convenience purposes. If you are having trouble opening the document, please let me know by PM and/or quoting me. Additionally, more prompts will or might be added in the future till the end date of this contest. Feel free to keep checking back for more.

Prompt #1 - Adamantium
Quote:
Adamantium is very rare metal. So rare that only the elves have it (along with vibranium), and their land is hidden. Somehow, an individual has got a hold of some, and have used it to kill people. How did this individual get a hold of some? Z is ‘called in’ to find out just how. And if it really is hard to come by, is an elf, or elves, involved, and why if so?

Prompt #2 - Waste
Quote:
On a normal day at a magical school**, students are out on the play field, where students play soccer and various other sports. As one of the students does a powerful kick, it skirts across the field, causing damage in the process, enough that it seemed like a temporarily earthquake took place. As the dust settles and the Earth stops trembling, a large barrel of green waste is upon the surface. As the fear also subsides, curiosity takes its place; a few students approach the barrel. Not too soon after, they are engulfed by the toxic fumes and die. Z investigates their deaths and to find out why the barrel was there, and who put it there. Terrorists? Lazy company dumped them? Does the school have a dark secret?

Prompt #3 - Eye See You
Quote:
How does a normal and thriving village/town turn into a chaotic and gruesome wasteland? There were citizens that turned into stone, others going on an uncontrollable rampage using extreme violence and possibly possess a few moments of unimaginable strength (as seen by evidence), and finally, some have even did things out of the norm, as if they were hypnotized, also resulting in killing others and/or suicide. Z investigates these odd deaths, before it can spread. If she is not careful, she can end up on the autopsy table herself.

Prompt #4 - Feather of Destiny
Quote:
Z is at her elven home, a short vacation from the human city and her crime job. She is mostly relaxing and doing her patrol volunteer work when it is convenient for her. Not many days later, the alarmed is sound and she is called in before the *elven council. To her dismay and the council’s, the valuable and dangerous feathers have been stolen. All 8 of them. Each feather has a special ability or more, and can be dangerous in the wrong hands...more so in the ‘right’ hands, and for people in general. Z has to find where they went. Have they already been scattered/sold? If so, she needs to gather them all back soon, before they are used...or combined into one. Combining them, any individual would be able to change the world, quite literally.

Prompt #5 - Ancient Flame
Quote:
The Ancient Flame sounds exactly as the name implies. It is a very old fire/flame. It was made when the peace decree between elves and humans was made many years ago. On the same day, the first ‘official’ Olympics between them was completed/created. The flame isn’t regular fire, it is magic and records elven events/history that can be replayed and revisited at any time (as in the viewer will be transported to that scene in time). It also holds old records from other places/areas, if they are provided it (the authentic stuff). The flame does not burn elves or anyone that does not mean to use it incorrectly/wrongly. It can be used in various settings/classrooms etc; history, training etc. Its flame can be passed on to a torch. The flame will last 3 hours at most on a torch, but all of its ‘abilities’ will still be the same. When the flame dies, any new recorded data will automatically transfer to the real flame, staying up to date with current events etc. As far as anyone knows in the present, the flame does not run out of ‘memory’ or ‘storage’. It seems infinite.

More prompts for Z will be coming soon. Please keep checking back for more!

Pictures of Z (Fullbody if possible)
User Image

By Fabled Champion
User Image

User Image

For more pictures of Z, please go here (it's a slideshow)

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Feel free to see Hanako's Charahub Profile/Info HERE & Hachirou's HERE!
Feel free to see their webpage HERE

Details About Character

HANAKO (HANA; F; LEFT) & HACHIROU (HACHI; M; RIGHT)
User Image > User Image and User Image > User Image
User Image > User Image and User Image > User Image

Names: Hanako (female OC) and Hachirou (male OC). Although the female base was used for the male character, it was only used to show that the male is on the skinny-ish side, but is muscular (can't tell on the female base, and male base is too bulky which made it look weird). Both names are Japanese.

Genders: Female (Hanako) and Male (Hachirou)

Races/Nationalities: There is no name for their specific species/kind at this time. Black/African American (both of them) in their AU universe, both human in that sense.

Ages: Unknown | AU forms are still in high school on their way to college (they study on their own, basically home-schooled, so they avoid a lot of the 'typical' drama stuff and have a lot more free time).

Favorite Colors: They both love black and dark/midnight blue equally.

Favorite Foods: In their real form (rabbit species), they will not eat anything with meat/that is meat. AU forms, they don't mind eating meat, though not as much for some odd reason. Blueberry muffins/pancakes is Hanako's fav. and Blue Chips (Blue Corn Chips) with Bleu Cheese is Hachirou's fav.

'Occupations' (Regular and AU forms): They are technically 'assassin's'/'bad guys'; they are usually hired by the Queen to do certain jobs. They do/can take other jobs for hire, but they are very expensive. They wear the same moon crescent hairpin to show that they come from the same organization/clan/tribe etc. In addition, it also shows that they are extremely good/adaptive at night. Most of their kind are fast/great at night. As for their AU forms, they play music to make money/win competitions etc. They play 'anywhere', including places that are not really safe for them. They are not the greatest players, but are slowly improving and, maybe if they work hard enough, they'll one day be able to charge a million or more per show per event (being expensive like their original forms).

Residence/Environment: They live in some beautiful forest, where almost everything is dark blue and/or black [User Image; last pose, 'Crystal Grove']. AU forms, based on the backgrounds above, it's a futuristic city place-ish. Although, the residence doesn't really matter, as long as the forest bit stays and the timeline still has technology.

Weapons: [Male OC] The male's (Hachirou's) expertise weapon of choice is knives. He has many stored in the waist bag (your left/his right, hip area). He can use up to three/four at a time. He is not afraid to use extreme violence when required/needed (despite his partner protests about using/being 'too much violence'). If he needs information from a enemy/target, he does not mind using a little torture, although he does not like doing so often (he rather beat the crap out of them for info than slow torture).

[Female OC] The female's (Hanako's) weapon of choice is the spear/lance-like item in her hand. It glows when in use and can be a close range/distance range weapon. It can blast out small yellow 'magic' bursts of energy. There is some solar battery inside of it, making it able to blast at least 10 bursts before needing an 1 hour+ to recharge. It can recharge with moonlight as well. In addition, if she is fighting a tough opponent, her weapon will, starting from the bottom, encase around her body, creating a armor of the same color as shown in the avatar (pretend the nomad hat is not so long and only the ear parts of the headphones show- changing her moon hairpin to the moon symbol on the side). While in her armor, she can 'slide' on her feet and can be slow/fast (depending how much energy is being used). To change back to her normal form, she just stands straight, feet slightly apart, spear held tightly in hand and the bottom touching the ground with the pointy point part upright. She has to stand as such for at least 5 to 10 seconds before the armor disappears. The spear alone can be used by anyone, including the burst of 'magic' light it shoots, but the armor part can only be activated by her. The reason she brought the armor is because, as she said, "It protects my beauty when the battle gets tough! Duh!"

Personalities: [Male OC] He (Hachirou) is also usually serious, has a deep voice that sounds harsh, but he talks calmly and is mostly friendly if you do not irritate him and/or stay out of his way. He is honorable/loyal when it comes to battle and tries to fight fair, but has no problem fighting unfairly if the target/enemy is doing so or did something to *** him off. He is not the kind that 'goes with the flow' but rather has a plan thought out ahead of time and usually, if not most of the time, successfully executes the plan with little to no failure. He is also quiet and keeps to himself (giving him a 'mysterious' vibe I guess), and listens more than speak. He leaves the 'side chatter' to his female partner and only speaks if he feels the need to. He can be very aggressive/angry if his partner is in any kind of danger (that she cannot get out of herself) and/or if he does not take his once-a-year month off for mating season. Speaking of mating season, he is away during that time, and little is heard from him for a month. It is unknown if he has any children, but he might be going steady with some rabbit woman (not his partner, some other unknown one at this time). He only skipped 'mating season' once, when he was worried about his partner being alone etc. Unfortunately, this only made him agitated, constantly moving his feet/legs, frustrated , not thinking straight (therefore his plan would most likely fail), edgy etc. He had to take a month off anyway. Concerning his relationship with his partner, they are friends and nothing more. He acts like he is indifference towards her, but will be/is worried for her when she is in danger and/or for her naive nature. He is honest in everything he says, usually blunt about it. And, as expected, he always has his coat/cloak on, even in hot weather. He only removes the cloak/coat when he is about to 'get serious' and/or he needs more movement. His speed does increase slightly (or significantly) when he removes the cloak/coat. This is due to his cloak/coat being made specifically for him, which are heavier than normal, keeps him in shape etc.

[Female OC] Hanako has a very child-like/naive nature, happy-go-lucky/happy most of the time, optimistic, smiles often, and she has a giddy-like giggle. She loves to hear jokes (corny or not, I think she laughs at 'everything'), and tries to make Hachirou smile more often (which is not often he smiles, if at all). Her voice is usually gentle/low, she is only loud when she laughs (which can involve a little snorting) or really, really angry (which is rare for her). She is a terrible liar, as she always laughs nervously when she is lying. Hanako cheeks are a light blue (very light, like a little blush), that is not makeup, it is part of her complexion. It darkens when she is embarrassed etc. She prefers to 'talk things out' and/or ask the enemy/target to 'tie themselves' before resorting to violence/fighting. In other words, she rather the enemy/target give up without a fight. Her partner, Hachirou, sometimes allows her to do this, but other times will not (depends on the mission, target etc.). In addition, if the target/enemy is an animal/human-like animal and is handsome (male only), she would ask her partner Hachirou, "Oh! Can I keep him as a pet instead?". She is absolutely serious when asking the question, and his response would usually, if not always, be, "The last time you brought a pet home, he died." [I am not sure if he is joking or not when he says that]. If it is a female target , she would ask Hachirou if he would like to take her [enemy/target] to his home instead (and no he does not). Honestly, it is her way of 'saving' the target/enemy from death/execution from herself or her partner (most the time, her partner does the execution, it only makes her sad/upset). As far as Hachirou knows, she managed to bring one target/enemy home with her, and he died at some point...although truthfully, she treated the enemy/target like a friend/respectfully and released him sometime later. As far as she knows, that person has no grudge with her, and she is unsure if Hachirou knows the truth or not. She never has any 'romantic relationships' with her 'pets'. Hanako usually battles after her partner, or along side her partner, depending on the amount of enemies etc. She tries her best to knock the opponent/opponents into unconsciousness. She only resorts to extreme violence if her life is in danger and/or her partner has been severely injured. She hates liars as well, which can make her very angry and violent, she has no problem blasting a person's head off in such a state. Due to Hachirou's honest personality, blunt or not, she gets along with him fine and appreciates her partner due to it.

Relationship: In their normal form, they are partners (the fighting along side kind, not romance). In their AU form, they are still partners, but this time in music (no romance). There is no romance or any other sort of relationship between them. They see each other as reliable and as friends. In her non-AU form, Hanako is single and rather stay that way (she doesn't really think of romance much). She stays away from the 'mating season' time, and when Hachirou is away for it, she works alone during that month and slightly changes her personality (becomes a little more serious, thinks a little more often etc.)- as she knows her partner would not be happy if she died/was injured while he was gone. When he returns, she is back to normal, being 'worry free' etc.

Other Info
    ▶The only 'master' they obey is the Queen of their tribe(?)/clan(?), whom is the only light-skinned rabbit of their kind, and has white ears instead of blue, same for the hair (though she would have no bangs and looks more animal like than the two above)

▶They are fast like ninja's

▶Sometimes they have the same thought and say the same thing at the same time. Hanako does not curse, at all (not even *** or hell), while Hachirou may curse once or twice.

▶Hanako sometimes wears Hachirou's cloak/coat, but only when she is cold. However, most of the time, when she can get her hands on it, she wears it because she wants to and because she think it makes her look cool. xD Hachirou's is only slightly annoyed when she does it.

▶All rabbits of their kind, excluding the Queen, has blue hair that cover their eyes and long blue ears.

▶They sometimes refer to each other by shortening their name (Ex. Hanako = Hana; Hachirou = Hachi or Rou). When Hachirou is worried and/or really serious, he will say 'Hana'. Hanako usually says his full name, Hachirou, but sometimes calls him 'Rou'.

▶When either one feels sad and/or depressed, their bunny ears will slightly lower.

▶Hachirou has two scars; see item list to see where they are located. He also has a black/dark silver key around his neck (kind of hard to see in the image). I'm not sure what it is used for yet, and doesn't have to be included in his picture/image.

▶Their AU counterparts have the same personality etc., instead of being 'bad guys', they are just 'regular Joe's'/students, nothing fantasy-ish about them. In addition, they met each other by chance (IDK how, you can make it up if you want), and have worked together since.

Prompts

Prompts are provided below and the summary of what it is about is under it. Not all prompts will be provided or 'required' with a 'book' cover picture/image, characters from other fictional worlds, and/or extra details etc. Although images of my character(s) can be used to create a prompt as well. All prompts are linked to a Microsoft Word document (.docx) that has extra details etc. and can be downloaded for convenience purposes. If you are having trouble opening the document, please let me know by PM and/or quoting me. Additionally, more prompts will or might be added in the future till the end date of this contest. Feel free to keep checking back for more.

Prompt #1 - Ambrosia
Quote:
Hachirou and Hanako have been hired to kill a man...that cannot be killed? According to their client’s information, the man thy have to kill is rumored to have found a way to live forever (ambrosia), or at least stay in the same healthy shape etc. Their mission is to kill the man, and see if he dies. If he does not, their ‘second mission’ is to find out where or how he stays immortal. Once they do, they still have to find a way to kill this man, and then finally they report back to their client with the information concerning the immortality and another *team will be sent in to steal it (if it is an object). If it is a location, they just give the coordinates to their client.

More prompts for Hachirou and Hanako will be coming soon. Please keep checking back for more!

Pictures of Hachirou and Hanako (Fullbody if possible)
User Image

For more pictures of Hanako and Hachirou, please go here (it's a slideshow).

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
To see Alastriona's (Female) Charahub Profile, go here. For the Xintao's (Male) Profile, go here.
Feel free to see their webpage HERE

Details About Character

XINTAO & ALASTRIONA [PURPLE MALE AND FEMALE OC'S]
User Image
User Image
ANYTG

Pokemon used in images, left to right: Sableye (bottom left corner) & Haunter (top right corner) [Xintao] & Misdreavus (top left corner) & Banette (bottom left corner) [Alastriona]

Names: Xintao Hiritsugu & Alastriona. Please know that these two characters did not have a name for a long time. They were recently given names. Please do not be alarmed that their names were different in past written material. I use to refer to them as 'Purple Male & Female OC' or 'Male OC and Female OC' and the writer would have the option to name them what they wanted. If you see any old reference to their 'temp labels', just replace that with their official names (yes, I was a little lazy to replace all of the old labels xD).

Genders: Male (left, both images) & Female (right, both images)

Races/Nationalities: Black/African American (both of them); Alastriona is an elf as well, Xintao is not a elf (just human)

Ages: 30 (Xintao) & 26 (Alastriona)

Favorite Colors: They both love black and purple, though Alastriona loves purple more while Xintao loves black more

Favorite Foods: Fried Dough with sugar powder and drizzled with chocolate, cereal (Xintao) & Peaches with real Whip Cream and chocolate chips, Chinese food with loads of salt (Alastriona)

'Occupations': Both are thieves and 'bad guys'; Xintao is better at stealing, while Alastriona is better at fighting/protecting/watching/looking out (his back or her own)

Residence/Environment: Think of 'Gotham City' from Batman; gloomy, full of crime etc. Except there is no 'superhero(s)' to fight crime as effective etc. They both share a abandoned apartment building, though it has electricity, water (cold, no hot), gas etc. , basically all of the necessities are 'included' (more like stolen/hooked up). The building has 5 floors, a broken elevator, creaky wooden stairs, most windows are broken, same for the doors (excluding whatever room they are using), and a very large basement. They spend most of their time in the basement, and it is a very neat/clean basement (has been refurbished/remodeled etc. by them long ago). It's pretty much a large 'play area'; a small 'snack bar', a wooden board (for their plans etc.), pool table, large TV (not really flat screen, but close enough), computers/laptops, cellphones, bookshelves (as the female OC prefers the physical copies and not electronic copies) etc. Just think of it being like a large Living Room. There is no shower etc, though, they go to the floor above for showering etc. needs (they are clean, but not refurbished etc.). Additionally, the roof is a small area for the female OC to train at with her weapon etc., sometimes the male OC will join her (either against his free will or willingly). Since the basement has many valuable things, there is security there (the dog/wolf companion and/or a security system). Here are some gloomy/dark looking cities to give you an idea(s); IMG 1 IMG 2 IMG 3 IMG 4

Weapons: They both have swords (she has a katana, while he has a 'normal' sword). Additionally, the male OC has a hidden dagger attached to his right leg. For other accessories they may be wearing, please see their item list.

Pets: They both have their own. His is some kind of mix of a dog/wolf(?- see item list for him to see what it is) while her's is a spirit (see item list to see it). The dog/wolf is a great guard dog, loyal to them both (mostly to the male OC though), is playful, and happy most of the time. Chasing his own tail is a favorite pastime of his. Loves playing ball with them both, and with a Frisbee too, neither OC's mind playing with him and/or giving him the needed attention. He follows directions very well, and is sometimes bought/used in their missions/plans. His name is Zakat. The spirit doesn't do much of anything, except lurk/float around and go through walls. It can change forms (see item/dream database for forms) when needed. It does not speak, play, eat etc. It doesn't have a real name either, but the female OC refers to it as 'Shadow' and/or 'her shadow'. It helps with their missions/thefts often, but it cannot lift/touch anything (as it goes through it), only observe. As for the small sprite on her head (the coal sprite), it is a common 'animal' in the area. They found it when they first found the building, and it hasn't left since then. It doesn't have a name, but it sometimes helps them by keeping the place organized/clean, more so when they are not home. It doesn't do much else.

Personalities: [Male OC] Mostly quiet, but has no problem talking a lot/often. Mostly serious, but acts a little 'goofy' now and then. He is a great mechanic and does most, if not all, of the fixing in their 'home'. His voice is a little 'grainy' due to someone almost crushing his throat (a long story, might be explained another time). He doesn't really make friends, as he prefer to keep everyone a safe distance (very far), meaning he doesn't really trust anyone excluding the female OC. Despite his 'occupation', he is a nice guy overall. Gets really angry/annoyed when stuff breaks due to carelessness or for no reason and/or someone stole his stuff. Additionally, while he is a great mechanic, he is not so great when it comes to computers. He is also better at executing any plan given to him than creating them. During his 'free time', he watches TV, naps/sleeps, stares at the wall and thinks of who-knows-what (daydreaming too), plays with his companion/pet, and, when nobody is looking (including the female OC), he reads a short romance novel (as long as it is not too cheesy he is fine with it), which in result can make him a little 'sappy' and/or 'a little sensitive' (not to mention a little bit of a romantic).

[Female OC] She cannot speak at all. IDK why at this time, but it will either be because of a injury, birth defect, and/or a tragic event (less likely with the tragic event(s); if you are writing a story for her/them, feel free to pick one of those options). She knows sign language very well, and Morse code too. She is always, or at least most of the time, serious, rarely smiles (but doesn't frown either), seems almost emotionally detached from anything/anyone, and is calculating everything she hears, see, and/or experiences. She is always active and/or doing something. Be planning their next heist/theft, taking notes, watching the news, cleaning something/their 'home', training on the roof etc. She is better at creating/planning than executing it. She has knowledge on a variety of subjects, but it doesn't necessarily make her 'book smart'. What makes her really angry is when she sees the toilet seat up...which the male OC does often (and she thinks it is purposely- might be true). During her 'free time', when she actually has it, she plays with Zakat, reads (her favorite hobby), takes/taking a long bath, watching musicals (strangely Opera, which the male OC dislikes hearing it), and/or taking a walk/stroll through a park/around their apartment building. When nobody is looking (or when he is asleep), she sketches/draws, sometimes it is of the male OC. Additionally, she is thinking about starting a garden nearby a empty plot she found not far from their apartment building.

Relationship: They are lovers/a couple...not sure if they love each other or not (the male OC is more likely too, while the female OC would feel something, but she would not be sure that it is 'love')

Other Info
    ▶ They met each other 5 years ago (male OC being 25 and female OC being 21), when they both were trying to rob the same area/place; they were almost caught and would have been if they did not work together to escape- they have been working together since

▶ They both have multiply scars on their face (light scars, not too deep), and he has a large one on his chest that is a little deep. The scars are due to them failing a mission about 2 years ago, where the male OC almost died due to the failure (why he has a large scar on his chest). Due to the failure of that important mission, they didn't do many 'hot jobs' for about 6 months/half a year while they recovered etc.

▶ The male OC's strong point is speed/agility, and he is better with his dagger than his sword; prefers long distance fighting though, therefore throwing his dagger and retrieving it when he can, otherwise he will just run to not be caught

▶ The female OC's strong point is her mind and her sword is as sharp as her mind. She fights very well with it, but her speed is not as great compared to her partner/the male OC, she prefers to fight/kill anyone as a last resort

▶ They are not part of a group organization etc.

▶ They steal what they want (with careful planning), which can be bad because they sometimes steal on other criminal's 'turfs', therefore they would have many enemies and very little 'friends'

▶ They rather steal the 'big stuff' and/or have elaborate plans to steal very valuable things (above 10k). They will not waste time stealing $100 groceries and/or items, or other petty theft crimes (they actually pay for their groceries).

▶ They sometimes take on missions set up by other criminal organizations

▶ They stay far away from stealing exotic pet(s)/animals, no matter how much is offered or how valuable they are. This is void if they find a way to get the money and the animals/pets are unharmed etc. in the process (basically a double-cross)

▶ They stay far away from high drug traffic/turfs (they are not interested in getting killed). This is void if the mission they need to fulfill is within the area and/or their next plan involves stealing a valuable object(s) within the same area

▶ They stay really far away from any kind of trafficking that involves people in a negative view (sex trafficking, slaves, selling children, underage children etc.). This is NEVER void. They, however, do not report the crimes most of the time, even if they see it with their own eyes. Very rarely will they report the individuals involved etc. Unless they have significant evidence, they would most likely not report it (if they have loads of evidence, they will most likely report it, along with the evidence).

▶ They usually make their own gadgets/machines for their missions/plans. The female OC envisions it, has ideas on what it does, and designs/sketches it. The male OC takes the designs and builds it, and making any modifications before the final part is made.

▶ Sometimes they will steal objects not for themselves, but for their enemies/the people they angered; this is to mostly try to be on good terms with them...at least for the time being before they *** them off again

▶ They have the same fear; that they will die alone

▶ He wears a mask to cover his mouth, along with the hood etc., he also has a stubble around his jaw. While the female OC wears a cloth around her eyes to cover them (leaving a little room to see out of one eye), she is not blind. She does have electronic devices that help her 'see' when her eyes are covered, and 'her shadow' is helpful as well (they somehow communicate, 'telepathically' is the theory). She is an elf, so her hearing is very sensitive/great

▶ Even though the female OC cannot speak, the male OC understands her pretty well (not so much when they first met). He can understand her well enough that he doesn't need her to write down what she is thinking and/or use sign language/Morse code

▶ I am not sure if they like/love children...but I know they cannot have children (not sure which one will have the reproduction trouble yet, feel free to take a pick)

▶ The second outfits are their casual/normal outfits. In the image, they are getting ready for a bowling game (you can say they are having a game in their basement at home or at a real bowling alley). The same outfits can be used when they are Pokemon Trainers instead. In that outfit, the female OC carries a shorter sword/katana, makes it less noticeable.

As Pokemon Trainers (AU 'counterparts')

Their personalities will still be the same as above, and they will still be stealing and be 'bad guys' (feel free to put them in a group concerning Pokemon). They are more likely to have Ghost and/or Dark Pokemon. The female's main Pokemon are Misdreavus & Banette (sometimes Sneasel in replace). While the male's main Pokemon are Sableye & Haunter (sometimes Zoroark).

Male OC 6 Pokemon: Sableye, Haunter, Houndoom*, Umbreon, Zoroark, & Pangoro

Female OC 6 Pokemon: Misdreavus, Banette*, Murkrow, Sneasel, Absol*, & Liepard (this one might be replaced/traded later)

*The ones with astericks next to them, feel free to 'Mega Evolve' them
**Their Pokemon have no nicknames

Prompts

Prompt #1 - Adamantium
Quote:
There is so little that Xintao knows about Alastriona (Alona), more so concerning her past. All he knows is that she is very reliable and that her sword is made from a very rare metal. Due to this fact, her sword would be very valuable in itself. He has seen it go through much, and expected it to get them out of future bides as well…until it *breaks one day. The sword obviously meant a great deal to her as well. They have two choices, replace it with another less valuable weapon, or repair it. The latter is obviously chosen. Due to this, Alastriona must return home for this rare metal, although she is **unwelcome/an outcast due to past event(s). How can she repair it with such negative-ness against her? Or will she try to steal it and have her reputation escalate further downward?

Prompt #2 - Alphyn
Quote:
Alastriona (Alona) and Xintao have been hired by an unknown and obviously very wealthy client. However, they are wary because they do not know the exact mission/assignment they have to fulfill to be paid. Only a location was given. When they arrive, other thief groups were hired as well by the same client. Without advanced warning, they (everyone) are plunged into an inescapable large underground(?) room. Their task to leave the room is to snag a scale the size of their thumb and the *tongue from the mystical/rare creature Alphyn…without being killed themselves and in **their case, not killing the creature as well. If they succeed, they will have various well paid missions/assignments to fulfill, maybe even enough to quit stealing permanently. If they fail, they will obviously not be hired, and their lives might become forfeit as well.

Prompt #3 - Amber
Quote:
Alastriona (Alona) and Xintao, by the same rich client (see Prompt 2(b)), have to now go on another odd job. This time, to steal amber. Something not rare in itself, but according to their client, this particular amber is from a being, a goddess, named Jūratė. They would have to travel to the coast where her amber castle was located in legend. The amber they have to find is from her tears, which should contain some DNA. The problem is that there are literally thousands of amber pieces in the area. How will they find it? Or do they have to go deeper for it?

Prompt #4 - Angel's Blood (& Tears)
Quote:
Alastriona (Alona) and Xintao, by the same rich client (see Prompt 2b), have to now go on another odd and out there job. This time, to get Angel’s blood. Obviously very rare and unbelievable in itself. They are not sure if it is real, a rumor, or from which angel if it is real. In this case, the *angel’s blood will have to be retrieved from a real angel (rumored that one lives in quite a few places), or it’s in someone’s collection. They have to look in all of the rumored areas to find it, if it is real. They wonder if this angel, if they are real, can fly to heaven/their home, how does that place look? How would their views change with the afterlife if this angel turns out to be real? Will this mission take them to other worlds…or not?

Prompt #5 - Going Under
Quote:
Alastriona (Alona) and Xintao, by the same rich client (see Prompt 2b), have to now go to a completely different world. In this case, the underworld. They have to collect a few things. Their main goal is to grab one or two Soul Crystals, crystals that holds the soul of a spirit in the underworld. Inside each crystal, the spirits are unaware that they are inside of a crystal. The crystals are like miniature ‘perfect’ worlds for each spirit, keeps them happy and the underworld organized. Unfortunately, from what they know or guessing, the one watching over them is some being named Ankou (he has white hair). If the being is real, their client wants them to grab a strand of their hair from the root. Although they know what to do, they do not know where to go or how to get there…if it really exists. If they do get there, what will be waiting there for them?

More prompts for Alastriona & Xintao will be coming soon. Please keep checking back for more!

Pictures of Alastriona & Xintao (Fullbody if possible)
User Image

For more pictures of Xintao and Alastriona, please go here (it's a slideshow).

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Other

This post lists words/generators that may get the brain sparking/in a creative writing mood. This same post/idea is being used in my writing request thread. The generators, depending on what you pick, will give ideas like this:

From Short Story Ideas Scenario Generator
Work is the location, forgiveness is the theme. A television is an object that plays a part in the story.

I can see this idea working for my character Z. Maybe someone at her workplace took credit for a big breakthrough in a case. Or took credit for taking down a certain troublesome criminal/enemy, even though she (or her team) did most of the work. She's mad/annoyed at them. The TV can be used to show the person taking all of the credit for something and she slowly forgives them on her own. Or, it can show the character that took the credit asking for forgiveness on TV and/or making a 'round-about' apology for their actions and it is up to Z for her to forgive them. And yes, feel free to use this idea I quickly made up. xP

Here is another:
From Future is Fiction
Somebody's knocking at the door. Somebody's ringing the bell. Open the door and let them in, whoa...wait, it's four am. What's going on? Who could it be?

This could work for almost any of my OCs, possibly for even fan-fiction stuff. Feel free to use that idea too.

In addition, I'll give a list of various 100 words/themes, which might help spark the mind too for ideas and such. :3 Anyway, hope this stuff is helpful if none of the prompts provided were helpful.

Links
1] http://shortstoryideas.herb.me.uk/index.html
2] http://futureisfiction.com/plotpoints/index.cgi?
3] http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/storygen.php#
4] http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/plotgens.htm
5] http://www.wherethemapends.com/writerstools/writers_tools_pages/randomizer.htm (This has a little bit of Christianity to it. Feel free to omit those parts)
6] http://www.rangen.co.uk/ (Various types of generators for different things, from plots (simple to detailed+) to other stuff)
7] http://inkwellideas.com/worldbuilding/roleplaying-city-map-generator/ (Creating maps mostly, can be helpful for setting purposes etc.)
8] http://watchout4snakes.com/wo4snakes/Random/RandomWordPlus (A random generator, from phrases etc.- not that great honestly, except for the word one)
9] http://www.thewingless.com/forge/forge.htm (A few generators, great for settings)
10] http://nine.frenchboys.net/index.php (A few generators; places, names etc.)
11] http://chaoticshiny.com/index.php (MANY generators in this one, very useful/helpful)
12] http://www.seventhsanctum.com/ (This generator was mentioned a few times in my OCs posts)
13] http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/ (Has various generators, but not too great, depends)
14] http://www.magatsu.net/coolbits/index.php (Random generator for plots etc.)
15] http://www.magatsu.net/art/index.php (random settings)
16] http://writers-den.pantomimepony.co.uk/ (A few generators here)
17] http://storytoolz.com/ (A few helpful generators)
18] http://writingexercises.co.uk/plotgenerator.php (a few generators on the side)

100 Themes/Words (10x = 1,000)

THEME 1
1. Introduction
2. Love
3. Light
4. Dark
5. Seeking Solace
6. Break Away
7. Heaven
8. Innocence
9. Drive
10. Breathe Again
11. Memory
12. Insanity
13. Misfortune
14. Smile
15. Silence
16. Questioning
17. Blood
18. Rainbow
19. Gray
20. Cookies
21. Vacation
22. Mother Nature
23. Cat
24. Orly?
25. Trouble Lurking
26. Tears
27. Foreign
28. Sorrow
29. Happiness
30. Under the Rain
31. Flowers
32. Night
33. Expectations
34. Stars
35. Hold My Hand
36. Precious Treasure
37. Eyes
38. Abandoned
39. Dreams
40. Rated
41. Teamwork
42. Standing Still
43. Dying
44. Two Roads
45. Illusion
46. Family
47. Creation
48. Childhood
49. Stripes
50. Breaking the Rules
51. Sport
52. Deep in Thought
53. Keeping a Secret
54. Tower
55. Waiting
56. Danger Ahead
57. Sacrifice
58. Kick in the Head
59. No Way Out
60. Rejection
61. Fairy Tale
62. Magic
63. Do Not Disturb
64. Multitasking
65. Horror
66. Traps
67. Playing the Melody
68. Hero
69. Annoyance
70. 67%
71. Obsession
72. Mischief Managed
73. I Can't
74. Are You Challenging Me?
75. Mirror
76. Broken Pieces
77. Test
78. Drink
79. Starvation
80. Words
81. Pen and Paper
82. Can You Hear Me?
83. Heal
84. Out Cold
85. Spiral
86. Seeing Red
87. Food
88. Pain
89. Through the Fire
90. Triangle
91. Drowning
92. All That I Have
93. Give Up
94. Last Hope
95. Advertisement
96. In the Storm
97. Safety First
98. Puzzle
99. Solitude
100. Relaxation

THEME 2
1. Name
2. Family
3. Rival
4. Friend
5. Betrayal
6. Cat
7. Sky
8. New
9. Cold
10. Gone
11. Welcome
12. Heat
13. Luck
14. Hate
15. Love
16. Addiction
17. Color
18. Secret
19. Star
20. Planet
21. Voice
22. Reflection
23. Rainbow
24. School
25. Memory
26. Joy
27. Pain
28. Soda
29. Dog
30. Robot
31. Moonlight
32. Goodbye
33. Passion
34. Candle
35. City
36. Lost
37. Discovery
38. Found
39. Complete
40. Storm
41. Leader
42. Game
43. Peace
44. Music
45. Bee
46. Meat
47. Rain
48. Light
49. Blood
50. Forget
51. Fear
52. Noise
53. Lie
54. Night
55. Sunset
56. Together
57. Time
58. Shower
59. Computer
60. Plan
61. Doll
62. Universe
63. Believe
64. Confidence
65. Success
66. Close
67. Conflict
68. Kiss
69. Submission
70. Waffle
71. Rose
72. Paranormal
73. Disgusting
74. Smile
75. Scream
76. Acceptance
77. Power
78. Unknown
79. Emotion
80. Drink
81. Within
82. Food
83. Drown
84. Prisoner
85. Look
86. Home
87. Dream
88. Gift
89. Fireworks
90. Hunt
91. Organs
92. Touch
93. Life
94. Run
95. Burn
96. Existence
97. Moment
98. Photograph
99. Almost
100. Sorry

THEME 3
1. Twisted Identity
2. Wishes
3. Loss
4. Heroes and Zeroes
5. Loser Like Me
6. Secrecy
7. Memories
8. Love
9. Promises
10. Sunshine
11. Eternity With You
12. Toxic
13. Lullaby and Goodnight
14. Broken Record
15. Hello
16. Possession
17. Fever
18. Terrified
19. Double or Nothing
20. To The End
21. Ribbons
22. Senses
23. Dying Light
24. Playing God
25. Spiders web
26. Home
27. Greed
28. Friendship
29. Enemies
30. Smiles
31. Family
32. Toying with Fate
33. So Pretty
34. Magician
35. Experiments
36. Off With Their Heads
37. In Wonderland
38. Ravens and Writing Desks
39. Doctors Orders
40. Don't See
41. Don't Speak
42. Don't Hear
43. Broken
44. Dolls
45. Diamonds
46. Creeping Your Way
47. Below The Belt
48. Bite Me
49. Do You Want To Be Me?
50. When I Grow Up
51. Call My Name
52. Riddles
53. Oath
54. Emotions
55. Kings and Queens
56. Insanity
57. Danger Ahead
58. Tea
59. Devil In Disguise
60. Fallen Down
61. Something in the Air
62. Poison
63. Don't Birds Eat Bugs?
64. Dressed to Impress
65. Seeing Red
66. Wine Glass
67. Roses
68. Blood
69. Connotations
70. Shakes of the Coffin
71. Give Me A Sign
72. Under the Rain
73. Screaming
74. So Sick
75. Dance Dance
76. Shooting Star
77. Knock Me Down
78. Ominous
79. Thief
80. What Have We Here?
81. Birthday Cake
82. Jam
83. Misery Loves Company
84. Cuts To My Heart
85. Pocket Watch
86. Time Travel
87. Abuse
88. Betrayal
89. All My Trust
90. Apprentice
91. Master and Servant
92. Contract
93. Contrast
94. Game of Chance
95. Accidents
96. Jump
97. Forgotten
98. Music Box
99. I'll Be Yours
100. Famous Last Words

THEME 4
1] Beginnings
2] Humor
3] Drama
4] Scary
5] Light
6] Dark
7] Happiness
8] Sadness
9] Balance
10] Anger
11] Murder
12] Medicine
13] Ancient
14] Modern
15] Futuristic
16] Good
17] Evil
18] Naughty
19] Honesty
20] Trickery
21] Creation
22] Destruction
23] War
24] Peace
25] Tribal
26] Asian
27] American
28] Rich
29] Poor
30] Water
31] Fire
32] Earth
33] Air
34] Tropical
35] Arctic
36] Birth
37] Death
38] Nice
39] Cruel
40] Shallow
41] Deep
42] Fashion
43] Vanity
44] Gluttony
45] Sloth
46] Pride
47] Spring
48] Summer
49] Autumn
50] Winter
51] School
52] Forest
53] Farm
54] Religion
55] Angels
56] Demons
57] City
58] Flight
59] Bird
60] Beast
61] Fish
62] Legend
63] Resurrection
64] Power
65] Storm
66] Rain
67] Love
68] Hatred
69] Wisdom
70] Insanity
71] Friendship
72] Enemy
73] Unknown
74] Known
75] Science
76] Magic
77] Technology
78] Mountains
79] Flatlands
80] Temple
81] Pagan
82] Adventure
83] Home
84] Deity
85] Animals
86] Human
87] Clouds
88] Sky
89] Stars
90] Space
91] Afterlife
92] Family
93] Passion
94] Success
95] Failure
96] Superiority
97] Mediocrity
98] Music
99] Virus
100] Endings

THEME 5
1. Christmas
2. Pirate
3. Bows
4. Nature
5. Paradise
6. Summer
7. Rock Star
8. Bubble
9. Random
10. Winter
11. Fire
12. Upside-down
13. Crystal
14. Royalty
15. Spring
16. Underwater
17. Snow
18. Magical Girl
19. Flirt
20. Carousel
21. Myths
22. Laser
23. Doctor Who
24. Mushroom
25. Cats
26. Military
27. Chocolate
28. Halloween
29. Pinup
30. Fear
31. Skin
32. Neon
33. Emotion
34. Holiday
35. Lace
36. Garden
37. Sparkle
38. Cherry Blossom
39. Carnival
40. Thigh Boots
41. Candy
42. Tropical Birds
43. Belly Button
44. Stars
45. Sin
46. Warrior
47. festival
48. Fast Food
49. Disney
50. Fireworks
51. Flowers
52. Patriot
53. Demonic
54. Cupcake
55. Jedi
56. Gemstones
57. Autumn/Fall
58. Cirque du Soleil
59. Space
60. Working Girl
61. Silhouette
62. Peasant
63. Ice Cream
64. Burlesque
65. History
66. Fruit
67. Sephiroth
68. Superhero
69. Rainbows
70. Tropical Island
71. Dance
72.Peacock
73. Mocha
74. Tea
75. Plaid
76. Ultimecia
77. Red Carpet
78. Monochrome
79. Cardboard
80. Kingdom Hearts
81. School
82. Fire and Ice
83. Fantasy
84. Leather
85. Colour
86. Futuristic
87. Butterflies
88. Childhood
89. Jem
90. Bad Girl
91. Hearts
92. Illusion
93. Luxury
94. Spy
95. Undead
96. Desert
97. TRON
98. Soda
99. Love
100. Grand Finale

THEME 6
001. Mystery
002. A True Gentlemen
003. Layton
004. Luke
005. Clive
006. Tower
007. Layton mobile
008. Puzzle
009. Loss
010. Emmy
011. Claire
012. 10 years
013. Flora
014. Tea
015. Archaeology
016. Descole
017. Fight
018. Afro
019. Evil
020. Future
021. Time
022. Point
023. Music
024. Sammy
025. The Molentary Express
026. Inspector Chelmey
027. Don Paolo
028. Robot
029. Anton
030. London
031. Animal
032. Dimitri Allen
033. Inspector Grosky
034. Granny Riddleton
035. Phoenix Wright (Crossover)
036. Clark
037. Lando
038. Pavel
039. Long
040. Run
041. Study
042. Clean
043. Sleep
044. Prison
045. Leave
046. Letter
047. Summer
048. Autumn/Fall
049. Winter
050. Spring
051. Kidnap
052. Apprentice
053. Friends
054. Love
055. Hate
056. Hat
057. Teddy
058. Ashamed
059. Thinking
060. Professor
061. Sweets
062. Break down
063. Hope
064. Hint coin
065. Rival
066. Travel
067. Photo
068. Time Travel
069. In Trouble
070. Hug
071. Test
072. Hero
073. Idle
074. Stalker
075. Opps
076. Growing up
077. Childhood
078. Sadness
079. Kiss
080. Right
081. Wrong
082. Showing Off
083. Vacation
084. Sexy
085. Cute
086. Not me
087. Ride
088. Bus
089. Lesson
090. Fallen
091. Don't Give Up
092. Hurt
093. My Word
094. Alone
095. Visitor
096. Little
097. Big
098. Smug
099. Day Dream
100. Family

THEME 7
1. Laziness
2. Sleep
3. Love
4. Pride
5. Loneliness
6. Tears
7. Flower
8. Rain
9. Smile
10. Blank
11. Darkness
12. Insanity
13. Mother's love
14. Forest
15. Phone Call
16. Writing
17. Memory
18. Rage
19. Sweets
20. Addicted
21. Pillow
22. Butterfly
23. Rainbow
24. Water Nymph
25. Bad Priest
26. Kill
27. Happiness
28. Sister
29. Door
30. Blanket
31. Black Board
32. Long dress
33. Chalk
34. Creamy Wash (It's facial foam that will turn into a creamy thing when used. If you have no facial foam like this in your place/city/country, just change it to regular facial foam.. = =;)
35. Handbag
36. Daydream
37. Crimson
38. Little girl
39. Sea
40. Lies
41. Work
42. Hairpin
43. Together
44. Draw
45. Star
46. Angel of Aurora
47. Procrastinator
48. Sin
49. Pray
50. Twins
51. Lamp
52. Slap
53. Love in the air
54. Headache
55. Hide
56. Connection
57. Freak
58. Words
59. Lettters
60. Pencil
61. Moonlight
62. Soul
63. Music
64. Crowd
65. Envy
66. Jealousy
67. Beautiful
68. Yawns
69. Sakura
70. Revenge
71. Ninja
72. Sword
73. Pudding
74. Chocolate
75. Sick
76. I'm okay
77. Picture
78. Help
79. Apologize
80. Princess
81. Apple
82. Sunny day
83. Tired
84. Friendship
85. Sparkle
86. Ice cream
87. Itchy
88. Injured
89. Cold Personality
90. Kindness
91. Lucky
92. Oriental
93. Sweat dropped
94. Crystal
95. Freedom
96. Hat
97. Breeze
98. Snow
99. Protect the world
100. Utopia (The Perfect World)

THEME 8
1. Names
2. Hardship
3. School
4. Opinion
5. Break Up
6. New Love
7. Alley
8. Riddle
9. You and Me
10. I Do
11. Secret
12. DO NOT ENTER
13. Colors
14. Cruel
15. Kings, Queens, and Jokers
16. Run Free
17. Where are the Crackers?
18. Life
19. R is for Revenge
20. Burning
21. Do You Want To Know?
22. Discovery
23. Birthday
24. Rocks Aren't the Same
25. Shadow
26. Fate
27. Freedom Isn't Free
28. Wildflowers
29. Energy
30. Notes
31. Numbers
32. Dying Fire
33. Breaking Point
34. Fish
35. Trapped
36. Dancing
37. Don't Go
38. Alone
39. Betrayal
40. Due Date
41. Sealed in Blood
42. Impossible
43. Party
44. Sparkle
45. Be a Man
46. Go For a Swim
47. Am I Dreaming?
48. Too Good To Be True
49. BAD
50. 50%
51. Elemental Tempest
52. Too Late
53. But I DIDN'T Do It
54. Hot
55. Optimism
56. Lucky 13
57. I'm In
58. Slightly Disturbed
59. Loathing
60. Worse
61. Speak
62. Toys
63. Ocean
64. Deceived
65. Black and White
66. Whatever
67. Death
68. Jump
69. Broken Promise
70. All the Little Things
71. Six Feet Underground
72. Bug
73. Alibi
74. On Holiday
75. No News
76. Under the Stars
77. Running Away
78. Window
79. Make Me Happy
80. Villain
81. Masquerade
82. Don't Make a Sound
83. Cold
84. Umbrella
85. Please
86. To and From
87. Say When
88. On Top of the World
89. Forgiveness
90. Mr. Mom
91. Doomsday Clock
92. Gold
93. Unstoppable
94. Race
95. Time is Running Short
96. Not Over Yet
97. This is Home
98. Almost
99. Tranquil
100. Peace at Last

THEME 9
1. Challenge accepted
2. Hold together
3. Love
4. Hate
5. Eager
6. Hungry
7. Potty emergency
8. Hellooooo sexy girl/boy
9. Nice to meet you
10. Pouting
11. Sulking
12. I'm gonna kill you
13. You're the best!
14. Epic fail
15. I win!
16. Taaaag!
17. That's my little sister
18. Embarrasing moment
19. Warners meeting your OC
20. Slap!
21. Misfortune
22. Bleeding
23. Silence
24. Bath
25. Voice actor
26. Busted!
27. Relaxing
28. New special friend
29. Singing
30. Cat
31. Dog
32. Bird/Fish (choose one)
33. Baby
34. Crying
35. Fanatic fan
36. Glomp
37. Escape
38. You're my pet now
39. I'm fat
40. Fluffy
41. Naughty
42. Where are my clothes?!
43. Thief
44. Gotcha!
45. Unlucky day
46. Busy
47. Drawing
48. Under the rain
49. Eyes
50. Blind
51. Kiss
52. Blushing
53. Memories
54. Childhood
55. Teamwork
56. Breaking the rules
57. Like a superhero
58. I love you
59. Related
60. Friendship
61. Silly
62. Danger
63. In a fairy tale
64. Trap
65. Obsessed
66. Almost
67. How could you?!
68. Mine!
69. Curious
70. Original
71. Listening music
72. Leave it to me
73. Secret
74. Couple
75. Upside down
76. Nightmare
77. Fear
78. Under wear
79. Sexy
80. Devastated
81. Live
82. Locked up
83. Boredom
84. School
85. Free time
86. Drunk
87. Cigarette
88. I can't
89. Food
90. Pain
91. Steal
92. Asleep
93. Parodying
94. Pirate
95. Labyrinth
96. Friends
97. Enemy
98. It's time for...
99. Maniacs
100. Good idea, bad idea

THEME 10
1. Teddy Bear
2. Evil
3. Cat
4. Ninja
5. Honey
6. Cubed
7. Hunger
8. Bird
9. Spring
10. Smile
11. Friends
12. Canine
13. Depression
14. Big Ears
15. Birthday
16. Dead
17. Dress-Up
18. Game
19. Blind
20. Rawr!
21. Hat
22. Fish
23. Beast
24. Bob
25. Upside Down
26. Strawberry
27. Fluffy
28. Family
29. Alien
30. Monster
31. Summer
32. Cake
33. Stripes
34. Nightmare
35. Monkey
36. Fantastical
37. Elderly
38. Devilish
39. Rain
40. Purple
41. Triangular
42. Bug
43. Legend
44. Emo
45. Time
46. Black & White
47. Pirate
48. Robot
49. Autumn
50. Spooky
51. Sea Creature
52. Skinny
53. Orange
54. Scar
55. Sleepy
56. Music
57. Magic
58. Doll
59. Plant
60. Food
61. Insane
62. Bunny
63. Black
64. Sunny
65. Wings
66. Shiny
67. Llama
68. Get Well Soon
69. Love
69. Round
70. Scary
71. Zombie
72. Rainbow
73. Butterfly
74. Famous
75. Cute
76. Blue
77. Anger
78. Cookie!
79. Gift
80. Human
81. Winter
82. Grey
83. Twins
84. Angelic
85. Tears
86. Superhero
87. Lick
88. Fruity
89. Royalty
90. Fire
91. Eyes
92. Patches
93. Baby
94. Veggy
95. Flower
96. Tiny
97. Virus
98. Tropical
99. Funny
100. Supersize

DISCLAIMER: Please know that I do not own any of the themes/words/generators listed above. They were found using Google mostly. In addition, it is NOT a guarantee that any of the above will work to give you an idea or plot etc. There is a chance that it will, but it is not guaranteed. Remember, these can, at most, spark ideas, not really give them to you. You would still have to 'fill in the blanks'. If you are writing for me, it is still up to you to create a theme/plot for whichever character(s) you are writing about.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Donate one?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageӇΦдⱤDIȠᎶUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

gaia_nitemareleft RESERVED! gaia_nitemareright

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageḈдҠЄϛUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Art by Chrystal Liena

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Donate one?

gaia_nitemareleft RESERVED! gaia_nitemareright

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageḈдҠЄϛUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Art by Chrystal Liena

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Donate one?

User Image
gaia_nitemareleft LEGAL BUMP! gaia_nitemareright

---------------------------------------------User Image
-------------------------------------------------ḈдҠЄϛ

Art by Chrystal Liena

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Donate one?

User Image

Art by Chrystal Liena

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Donate one?

User Image

Art by Chrystal Liena
my greed is getting the best of me; in fact, so much so, that i might do this "nanowrimo" thing at least once (whoever heard of a poet writing a novel?! blasphemy!) since i've already done a napwrimo (napomo?) and know what it's like to go on a 30 day writing rampage. however, i've never written a novel. wish me luck (if i do try this).

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
2pound
my greed is getting the best of me; in fact, so much so, that i might do this "nanowrimo" thing at least once (whoever heard of a poet writing a novel?! blasphemy!) since i've already done a napwrimo (napomo?) and know what it's like to go on a 30 day writing rampage. however, i've never written a novel. wish me luck (if i do try this).

User Image

User Image Nice to know/hear. 3nodding Though know that for this contest, you would have to write 1,500 words at least as a entry. If you win that part, being the only entry or not, you win the 1.5 billion gold and then if you do NaNoWriMo, reach 50k or not, you get the other stuff (cash item of choice of $13 limit and the 25 bil). The cash amount may change due to me almost reaching $16 GC now. User Image

8,725 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I guess i might try idk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items