Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heya'ns

I know its spring *confirmed by tornado damage outside* and this is more of a time for lovely nature-y spirit-y content in the writing contest thread but I'll leave that up to my slightly more normal brothers and sisters.

From me, I ask of you this:

Theme: The story must deal with a person/people who is only pretending to be human in some way.
(think Body Snatchers, Blade Runner, The Thing, Insidious, shape shifters, skinwalkers, possession, etc)

I dont want to leave the impression that this absolutely has to be a horror story though, if anyone is skilled enough to have a light-hearted take on this.

Including the theme in the subject matter is the only requirement (cept a 500 word minimum), the rest I leave to you.

Follow gaia rules, pm or post here

The official deadline is May 1st.

Ill give 20,000 gold to each and everyone who submits their complete story.

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Well hidey thar. Might I jump into this after midterms? :3
TheLoudMute

After midterm? Hmm...

DUNGEON! SEVEN YEARS DUNGEON!!

User Image

Are they sometime this month?

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Kalidah
TheLoudMute

After midterm? Hmm...

DUNGEON! SEVEN YEARS DUNGEON!!

User Image

Are they sometime this month?

I lol'd. Yessir, they're over with next week and then SPRING BREAK. SPRING BREAK. Oo, I might be able to cook somethin' up sooner!
TheLoudMute

I lol'd. Yessir, they're over with next week and then SPRING BREAK. SPRING BREAK. Oo, I might be able to cook somethin' up sooner!

Fantastic =]

no rush then, cant wait to read your concoction!

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Kalidah
TheLoudMute

Fantastic =]

no rush then, cant wait to read your concoction!

*ala Mr. Burns* Excellent.

Fuzzy Bear

Hmm, sounds interesting.
I might attempt this.

User Image
Sounds cool! I want to try this! biggrin I'm doing a show right now, but I can start writing on Sunday!

Questionable Streaker

Ooh, I'm interested. I need to finish off a couple more works, but I think I can start this off next week.
The K o d a B e a r
Hmm, sounds interesting.
I might attempt this.

User Image

sweet =] I hope you do and look forward to your potential entry
MadBlossom Torsorosy
Sounds cool! I want to try this! biggrin I'm doing a show right now, but I can start writing on Sunday!

cool, a show like a theatre production??

& Thats great! I'll most likely set the deadline to a day in April. I expect great things
LoperDoper
Ooh, I'm interested. I need to finish off a couple more works, but I think I can start this off next week.

awesome =] There's several unfinished pieces I need to wrap up as well >< & no sweat on the deadline as mentioned above
I'm interested. The Thing is one of my favorite movies.
toolpot462
I'm interested. The Thing is one of my favorite movies.

Its one of my favorites too. : P
The isolation, the emphasis on trust, upside-down heads scuttling on spiderlegs... theres alot to appreciate lol

& also I noticed you have Rasputina listed on your favorite bands. I rarely ever meet another fan of them >< so this is a big deal. Their singer Melora used to be Nirvana's celloist

Excitable Adventurer

Oh, this sounds fun! I'll try and give this a go. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas