Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Warlord

Who can write a good story abour my dream avi, its like her life backstory, and the best will get 10k.
And if you want i can write a backstory for your avi, just ask!
Info:
Name: Le-Le cooper
Described as: Mysterious and cute
Dislikes: Evil humans and werewolfs
Race: Vampire
Family: Lord Hezzly (Father and head of the vampire council)
Lori cooper (Mother and owner of the blood bank)
Izzy Hezzly (Sister and super annoying)
Looks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dream of: becoming human and befriending a were wolf

Lets hope someones willing to do it!

Eloquent Explorer

You may want to post this in the writing shops forum for perhaps more views ^^
Either way, I am interested, but I would like to know how long you would like it first.

Interstellar Warlord

jackiee153
You may want to post this in the writing shops forum for perhaps more views ^^
Either way, I am interested, but I would like to know how long you would like it first.

Can be as long or short as you want, minimum 70 words. that okay?

Eloquent Explorer

bekaboou

Oh, yes, very do-able. Thank you ^^

Interstellar Warlord

jackiee153
bekaboou

Your welcome emotion_kirakira :3

Eloquent Explorer

bekaboou
jackiee153
bekaboou

I will hopefully have something written up by tonight biggrin

Interstellar Warlord

jackiee153
bekaboou
jackiee153
bekaboou

I will hopefully have something written up by tonight biggrin

Yay! cant wait!

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
The Life of Le-Le Vampire:
Le-Le looked out her window and sighed. It was a beautiful, clear night, with billions of brilliant stars shining in the heavens- and here she was again, locked in her room. She got up from the window seat and paced across the Oriental rug on the floor. Le-Le was in trouble- again. She was grounded for a decade- again. She always seemed to get in trouble for things that weren't her fault! Was it her fault that a boy from the town had followed her to their mansion and got attacked by her guard-bats? Wasn't it her sister Izzy's fault when that werewolf Blayhon had tried to eat her after her sister left the gate open? And who was to know that when you accidentally broke that vial of green liquid in her mothers dresser it would dissolve the marble floor? Life just wasn't fair.
"Le-Le! Get down here at once!" boomed her father, Lord Hezzly. Le-Le pulled on her stockings and shoes and ran down the spiral staircase as fast as she could without toppling down the 5 flights of stairs. She slowed down in the main hall, walking neatly into the drawing room, where the Vampire Council was in session.
"Le-Le Hezzly, your father has accounted the events that happened last evening, but we'd like to hear your side of the story." Master Grenletal said, lacing his fingers together on top of the long mahogany table.
"Well," she began in a quavering tone.
"We don't have all night! Hurry up child!" snapped her father. Master Grenletal gave her father a piercing look, and motioned for Le-Le to continue.
"Yesterday evening, I was taking a walk around the castle grounds- it was late. I wasn't expecting anyone from the village to still be awake. I stopped to pick an evening primrose when I saw him- he was tall and dark, with long, black hair and deep blue eyes. He was wearing a tailcoat, which I thought was very strange. I thought he might be one of Father's guests.
"He walked over, and bent down and plucked the rose for me. 'Good evening' he had said. I was watching him quizzically, and he said that he was visiting from Elderon."
"Elderon? In Vermonia?" Master Grenletal asked. He looked astonished.
"Yes, that's what he said. He said he was visiting on the orders of the head Vampire Cheif of Vermonia- he said it was important. I asked him what he was doing here, and he said he had urgent news- of a coming werewolf attack. I told him that he should come talk to Father immediately. He told me that he was going to, but he saw something that made him worry. 'I think I saw one on my way here- I think he was following me.' he whispered.
(Part 2 on the way!)

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Is this good so far?
Do you like it? (Please say yes!)
-Amoeba Dreamer-

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
The Life of Le-Le Vampire Part 2
"...I think one followed me here.' he said." Le-Le stopped as Council Member Ranes cleared his throat.
"So, you listened to this... stranger... when you didn't even know who he really was? Do you not think this is irresponsible, Lord Hezzly?" Member Ranes asked in his condescending, superior tone. Le-Le's brow furrowed. He always acted like she was a naughty little girl- she was 1600! Not a little century baby like her cousin Louie. Nobody on the Council really liked Ranes, but he was from the Menoia family, which had been in the Council for centuries.
"Well, not just anybody can come onto the grounds!" Le-Le snapped. "He-"
Knock, knock. "May I come in?" Lori Cooper, Le-Le's mother called through the ancient oak door.
"Please come in." Le-Le's father replied, motioning for the door guards to open the double doors. Le-Le's mother walked in, carrying champagne flutes of rich, red blood. She set each one in front of a certain council member, telling them the type.
"Yes, Master Blusc- It is a Norvinlian girl, 17 years old. Yes, I remembered. Enjoy!" Le-Le's mother ran the Hezzly family blood bank. She took care of storing the appropriated blood and making sure it got to the people who needed it. The vampires couldn't go around biting locals anymore- if they did, the villagers would get suspicious. Instead, they took it with hypodermics and would use it when needed.
The Council appreciatively drank, taking a break as Le-Le stood, quivering, waiting for them to address her again.
"It'll be alright!" Her mother whispered into her ear and pressed a glass of water into her hand. "It wasn't your fault- they'll see that if there is any justice in the world. You're not even an adult yet- they wouldn't condemn you." Lori squeezed Le-Le's arm, took the silver tray and empty glasses away. Le-Le quickly gulped down her water and waited for her father to get the rest of the Council's attention. At the end of the table, Elder Master Rickwood was snoozing, head on the table. The man beside him, a newly initiated member named Flenwhine shook his shoulder, trying to get him awake.
Le-Le almost laughed at Flenwhine's naivety. No-one could wake Rickwood- it was like trying to drink blood with a fork. He was so old, nearly a trillion years old, and was prone to attacks of sudden sleep.
"Le-Le? Would you like to continue with what you were saying earlier?" Her father asked- he was a bit calmer now, after a drink and break.
"Well, I tried to get him to come in right away, but he said that the werewolf was linked to him. If he tried to come inside the physical walls of the mansion, the werewolf would be able to come past the enchantments, too. He told me to come get you, Father. He said I couldn't stay with him much longer before the werewolf attacked. That was when he stepped out of the bushes."

Interstellar Warlord

Amoeba Dreamer
Is this good so far?
-Amoeba Dreamer-

Part 1 and Part 2 are amazing! is their any more parts or is that it? I can tell you spent lots opf your time on this, if no-one else enteres you'll be the one to win the 10k!

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
The Life of Le-Le Vampire Part 3
"...That was when he stepped out of the bushes."
Le-Le cleared her throat nervously. What would they say now, when they heard what happened?
"Please continue." Her father spoke quietly, knowing that this was the part it would be hard for her to say.
"He saw me, and laughed, a booming, barking laugh. He walked towards me, teeth elongating into sharp points, as deadly as knives. 'Ari-' the stranger said. 'We meet again.' Then he pulled out a long dagger out of his sleeve, with runes in the blade and a ruby the size of my fist in the hilt."
"The dagger of Vermonia." Rickwood had woken up, and was staring at me incredulously. "The magic blade. The stranger must have been Glave- Glave of Vermonia- the great vampire, protector of our race." They all stared at him, then at me. "You must be an important vampire- or else he would not have come." Le-Le looked at the ground awkwardly. Sometimes, she didn't even want to be a vampire. She wished she could be a normal girl- especially after last night. "In the legends," Rickwood continued, "the Glave came once a century, to save the one vampiress who would be able to protect her clan. Apparently, that was you. Your deeds last night- what happened?"
"Mr. Rickwood- let the girl speak!" Master Grental commanded. "She's been waiting all day."
"Alright..." Le-Le took a deep breath and continued. "He lunged at me, jaws snapping, and was about to rip me to shreds when he stood in front of me and took the blow. He slashed the werewolf across the chest before he fell. He had a gaping hole in his neck, and was loosing the fight. He pressed his knife into my hands and whispered into my ear, 'You must protect your clan. Yo7u must.' and he fell quiet.
"The werewolf was laughing hard now, baring his claws at me, ready to eat me. I took the knife in my hand, and he spoke. 'Why, I know you! The little Cooper/Hezzly brat! How's your little sister? Has she gotten over my scaring her? Do you want me to scar her again? Mark up her pretty little face this time?' He jeered at me, and I realized he was the one who had gotten in before."

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
Is this good so far?
-Amoeba Dreamer-

Part 1 and Part 2 are amazing! is their any more parts or is that it? I can tell you spent lots opf your time on this, if no-one else enteres you'll be the one to win the 10k!

Thanks- yes, I think I'm going to make it in 5 parts?
-Amoeba Dreamer-

Interstellar Warlord

Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
Is this good so far?
-Amoeba Dreamer-

-Amoeba Dreamer-

Thanks so much!

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
Is this good so far?
-Amoeba Dreamer-

-Amoeba Dreamer-

Thanks so much!

You're welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out