bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer

Thank you!
Is it what you were expecting?

thats a hard question my only answer would be yes and way more!

Oh, cool! : )
How do we make the trade?

I send the trade to you.. but only on October 24th because thats the closing date

Okay then.

♥Can wait for the last part♥♥

Good- but last part comes out Oct. 24-or 25. Whichever!

Interstellar Warlord

Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer

I send the trade to you.. but only on October 24th because thats the closing date

Okay then.

That sounds about right, Oct. 24th...

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer

Okay then.

Are you ready for the ending? Epic finale to come...

Interstellar Warlord

Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer

Okay then.

Yeah! i'm ready!

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer
bekaboou
Amoeba Dreamer

Okay then.

Yeah! i'm ready!

Good! Cause its about to blow!

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
The Final Chapter: The Life of Le-Le Vampire Part 6
“…His name is Adalwolf.”
The council stared, open mouthed, at the small, furry creature in her arms. He had huge, hazel eyes and hair that flopped sweetly over his forehead. He looked mostly like a human infant, except with lupine eyes and long hair.
“Hello, everyone.” Said the voice in their heads. “I am Adalwolf. I am one of the last were-pups that will be born in the next 3054 years.” The council stared, incredulously.
“Welcome, young Adalwolf.” Lord Hezzly bowed graciously, and the other vampires followed suit. “It is an honor to host you in our halls.
“Thank you, Lord Hezzly. It is an honor to meet you. Your daughter, Lord Hezzly, is not to blame for the events that happened tonight. It is the fault of my father, may he rest in peace, and that of the werewolf clan of Vroengruso. They have believed for many years that if they succeed in defeating your clan, they will become a growing race again, able to live peacefully in this world. They do not realize that they can get more through peace. I was supposed to be a vital part in the plan, with me being the one to sacrifice my blood upon the ground so they could gain entrance- but it didn’t work that way. They didn’t realize how valuable my life would be to their cause.”

“What did happen, Adalwolf? What changed?” Lord Hezzly asked. “What prevented them from being able to enter the grounds?”

“Your daughter, sir.” Adalwolf looked around at the council. “Le-Le Cooper/Hezzly- the vampires heir to the Hezzly clan. When she took the blade of Vermonia, she took upon herself the role of defending the castle from the werewolf kind. When she killed Ari¬-“ he stopped for a second, and then continued. “She protected her kind. Ari’s death reinforced the enchantments upon this castle- these will last 23 centuries, at least. Le-Le saved me- I owe her my life.”

The council was silent for a moment, then Master Rickwood cleared his throat, “Le-Le Cooper/Hezzly- you are aquitted of charges by the Vampire Council of collaborating with the enemy, and are given the honor of Awards for Duty to your clan.”

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Epilogue: The Life of Le-Le Vampire

Le-Le straightened Adalwolf’s collar as he donned a straight, black suit coat and put on a blood red tie with a silver moon at the center. His hair flopped over his eyes, and reached his collar in the back. His eyes were still lupine, but now he had fingernails instead of claws. His fingers, long and manicured, fidgeted with his sleeves.
“Relax, Adal! You’ll do great!” Le-Le exclaimed as she squeezed his shoulders. “You’re a great speaker. I’m sure you’ll be the best mediator we’ve ever had.”
“Are you sure?” he asked with his mind, then, with his tongue, “I’ve never moderated a real meeting before- I mean, besides our ones with other vampire clans.”
"You'll do great." Le-Le responded, and laughed. She reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

They walked down the 5 flights of spiral stairs, and met the Vampire Council in the drawing room. Then they walked outside and greeted the Werewolf Assembly and ushered them into the drawing room.
“Greetings, Wr. Raulve.” Lord Hezzly greeted the Werewolf Head Chief.
“And to you as well.” Responded Wr. Raulve. They shook hands.
“You saved our worlds, Le-Le. You deserved to be the owner of the dagger of Vermonia.” Adalwolf told her as they walked through the grand double doors of the drawing room to start the peace negotiations between the Vampire and Werewolf worlds.
“Thanks, Adal.” Le-Le replied, her arm in his. “But I couldn’t have done it without you.”

The End.

Interstellar Warlord

Amoeba Dreamer

Wow, thats awsome, sending the trade!
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Anxious Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Hi I just Pass by and like to write some for you
if there is anything wrong or you dont like please forgive me , im under control of my music xp

The Awakening ( Night of The Cooper )

~ A Prologue

That one day , when rain pouring down and tear the silence in the tower
as cloud keep the rain singing and blessing the earth , there are some cries that heard
its from the tower , its a baby
the newborn baby that bring smile to the father beside the bed , and a happiness cry pour from the mother eyes as she hold the baby
"Its a girl . . . . " the woman in the white suit whispered slowly from the another side of the bed but clearly heard by the family
the father stare at her newborn face , very calm and beauty , with a stunning blue eyes.
"Le - le . . . ." he said and then he stare back at his wife , she also smile
suddenly a harsh footstep came upon the room, "where is it , where is it ?" a small cute girl voice open the door and make everyone there stare at her.
"is it a girl or a boy ?" she asked the parent
"your new sister is a girl dear" the mother answered and smile
"hmm . . . " sour smile that the sister gave , she looked very annoyed, She is Izzy Hezzly the first daughter of Cooper family , the father is Lord Hezzy and his wife Lori Cooper.
They look very happy and joyfull , its a common view of a newborn to a family , for a human
but the real facts is , They are VAMPIRE twisted twisted twisted

i dont know if its good enough if you like my style of writing i could continue this biggrin
but the important things first is your comment about this
dont worry just critics me biggrin

Interstellar Warlord

Cahaya787
Hi I just Pass by and like to write some for you
if there is anything wrong or you dont like please forgive me , im under control of my music xp

The Awakening ( Night of The Cooper )

~ A Prologue

That one day , when rain pouring down and tear the silence in the tower
as cloud keep the rain singing and blessing the earth , there are some cries that heard
its from the tower , its a baby
the newborn baby that bring smile to the father beside the bed , and a happiness cry pour from the mother eyes as she hold the baby
"Its a girl . . . . " the woman in the white suit whispered slowly from the another side of the bed but clearly heard by the family
the father stare at her newborn face , very calm and beauty , with a stunning blue eyes.
"Le - le . . . ." he said and then he stare back at his wife , she also smile
suddenly a harsh footstep came upon the room, "where is it , where is it ?" a small cute girl voice open the door and make everyone there stare at her.
"is it a girl or a boy ?" she asked the parent
"your new sister is a girl dear" the mother answered and smile
"hmm . . . " sour smile that the sister gave , she looked very annoyed, She is Izzy Hezzly the first daughter of Cooper family , the father is Lord Hezzy and his wife Lori Cooper.
They look very happy and joyfull , its a common view of a newborn to a family , for a human
but the real facts is , They are VAMPIRES! twisted twisted twisted

i dont know if its good enough if you like my style of writing i could continue this biggrin
but the important things first is your comment about this
dont worry just critics me biggrin

Its great! I ♥ it! and if no one else enters, youll get the second place prize, cause i already gave someone the first place prize! biggrin
continue!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces