Dapper Phantom

Not sure if I'm going to make it, but I'm sure going to try emotion_donotwant

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Totally, Limit! I refuse to not give you anything.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Limitless Stupidity
My first instinct is to say no, because this contest is more about making progress and giving people the motivation to write and finish a longer work, and it's clear that you already have that in the bag (congrats on that accomplishment by the way!). Perhaps if this contest fares well, I'll make one that caters to the editing phase, but I think this one should be more about writing and rough drafts than about editing. I just want to keep with the spirit of why I made this contest in the first place.

Editing something that long IS going to be a killer. Eek. o.o

You could say that again, saying I actually haven't touched it all all after I sent that post.. How lame is that? Haha. Got to many things to do in such little time. Anyways, I hope your contest goes down well!! I love the thought of motivation, so keep up the good work!

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
4k. i got this. i still got this.

Familiar Businesswoman

For people who want to email their submission, where to email it to?

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
7k. Still got this.

Now let's hope my computer holds out...
the ******** cooling fan is broken and I
can't do s**t about it right now.

OTL

It better not ******** up because I need to
continue sending entries for the GGW if I want
to keep my score up there. uejgvtopqwgk.

Invisible Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
I would love to be a part of this, sign me up!

mrgreen

I write alot to be honest.

Bits and pieces can really fall together you know!

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Propheto3o

mrgreen

You joining two days before the deadline?
Welcome to club rush it.

Invisible Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
Yutora
Propheto3o

mrgreen

You joining two days before the deadline?
Welcome to club rush it.

Maybe i should ask, if i don't get it to you this time, will you be mad D:

gonk

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Propheto3o

gonk

WUT I AM NOT THE HOST.

lol

I was welcoming you to that club
because I am rushing an entry too from scrap xD

Invisible Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
Yutora
Propheto3o

gonk

WUT I AM NOT THE HOST.

lol

I was welcoming you to that club
because I am rushing an entry too from scrap xD

Feelin silly. but yes. my story is in progress... mrgreen

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Propheto3o

Feelin silly. but yes. my story is in progress... mrgreen

Gooood luck! <3

Mind my askign what you are writing about?
I am hoping my computer holds out,
since the cooling fan is ******** up.

Familiar Businesswoman

My excerpt is almost ready and my story is almost fully edited.

Be prepared to read Devoid, Limitless. wink

Excerpt from Devoid:

The last night was a blur. I couldn’t stay up and chat with my girls because I was too tired over the whole Trev incident. And we missed our tradition of reading "Seventeen Magazine" since my body couldn’t move. Like, I could move myself but everything just felt so numb. So I was just staring at my ceiling like a lame. I swear if I could’ve reached my remote I would have been watching Snooki and Jwow. I really wanted to see if they were going to move apart!

Moving my head to the side, I saw it was 10:05A.M. This was on my limited edition miniature grandfather clock mind you, a clock accurate to the second. It was early in the morning, birds chirping, Starbucks opening, and a new day at my disposal. Flailing around my limbs, I could feel myself again! Oh the humanity! I could see no visible scars too, score! Those theater nerds are so dead, scaring me like that. What kind of TLC did they sneak into me?

Baby, Baby
You don't need a thing, you don’t need a lie
I know you're beautiful when we hit the bed sheets. . .

I freaked out at first, but then settled to see my Hello Kitty cased Iphone ring. Looking at the screen I squealed. It was Cat and Ashley! Tapping the green answer button I sat up straight. Maybe some Saturday shopping will get my memory to jog.

“Hey guys, sup?” I asked gleefully, whipping a piece of blond hair to the side. They must’ve been shocked we didn’t have our usual talks or texts on Friday night. Hopefully they would understand such a ridiculous fear stunt the stage staff tried to pull on me. They must have some sort of counter attack thought up; I mean the geeks tried to make their plays mandatory to go to! They gotta be stopped before they get too far in these insane plans!

“Hillary. You are aware there is a contract to be signed, right?” whispered a voice. It was similar, but annoying. I bit my lip, struggling to remember the details of last night. Didn’t anyone understand the harsh trauma I could’ve undergone? It’s like, really lucky I am unscathed. I’m a survivor of some idiots plan to cause me to go crazy.

“Uh, what? Sorry, but if you want a date or something, I liked to be talked to in person. At an expensive restaurant. Then a good movie. Wait—how did you get my girls' number?” I said, thinking as words came out of my mouth. This didn’t add up. Looking at the picture again it showed Kate and Ashley. It was a picture from the New Years’ party. They’re hair was still blond then, before they went to Sa Piers to dye it red. After they heard red was the new blond they couldn’t go back to school without it. I prefer a more “quirky” look now. Now that all the other girls dyed their hair red, my hair will pop out the crowd. I know I’m a total smarty. Smarter than that rapist Trev will ever be. Wait—why am I even allowing this guy my time of day?

A laugh sounded through my speaker, clicks being heard. It was that annoying clicking you hear before a big speech with tons of people. Was it a microphone, or could it have been some other big o’ fancy equipment that was made to shake me up?

“Oh Hillary. So pitiful, why did I even save you? Then again, I think this Prada bag you kept going on and—” he went on and on. The word that caught my attention was Prada. That brought the night back to me, my hand banging down on my bed. Prada Prada—the missing accessory was wearing this perfect morning down for me!

I averted my eyes to the left, my purse dresser. Each and every purse was filled with all the important items of the day; lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, lip palm, lip cream, perfume lotion, scentless lotion, and vegan lotion for those creepy TA’s that claim there’s something wrong with using some brainless animals’ hoof or fur to make skin prettier! But I depress! I want that middle place in my drawer back right now!

“You still have my bag?!? How the hell do I have my cellphone then? Where are you? Bring it to me!” I demanded, yelling into the phone. How did I forget so soon? He is the a*****e who took my bag and told me all that s**t about a contract. All this Twilight rubbish about me is being chased after some weird creatures. Those costumes were pretty realistic though.

Clicks were heard from the phone then a loud bang. I covered my ears in defense, just in case this was some sort of sly method to make me go death. Or was it dearth? Oh well, just means I won’t be able to hear anything for a while.

“Shh. Let me do the talking. That bang you heard was to the air. Next one will be aimed at your friends if you don’t shush your trap.” He mused into the phone. Was he a murderer? Is he going to kill me because he wanted the Barks’ fortune? Biting my lips I couldn’t help but stay quiet. This was my own battle. I could call the police after. Then, we could search for his whereabouts. Or should I say those stupid kids from the basement—how stupid do they think I am!!

“Good. Well since its already late as it is, come to the school around noon. I’ll give you back your precious Prada bag and spare your friends lives. In exchange, you sign the contract.” He explained, sounding more like a serial killer than any vampire I know.

Vampires are supposed to be brave, vegetarian creatures that dare not drink the blood of a human. He would be my valiant hero who would look good in anything I buy him. Spend all his days with me, love me until death do us part. Have babies with me, and turn me into a vampire which I would so enjoy. I mean immortality means you’ll always be in fashion.

After a brief pause, he began again, the connection breaking up, “Well—about it. Two thir—latest. If not—dead—friends. Until we—Hillary.” After those words, the phone clicked off.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ttitle in: "when the sky split"
9k. I can't believe I am actually managing this.

ONLY PROOF I WORK WELL LAST MINUTE.
I am such a failure.

lol
Propheto3o

mrgreen

Hey, welcome!
Heck, if you can write 15k in the span of a few days, then you gotta tell me what you're smoking, lol.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces