Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'd love to enter, but I have a lot on in my life right now, including my Advanced Higher English course -.-
And 8,000 words is a lot for me. I don't know if I'll get it finished by December 1st.
But I'll start writing smile Hopefully I'll be able to get it done!
I am very interested please sign me up. biggrin

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
O.O
So many interested people! Thank you all for your interest, and good luck in your writing!
I have to be honest I am looking forward to this, but I am a really big procrastinator so I apologize in advance if I do not get it done. I will try my hardest though!

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Vocaloid Fan Ninja
I have to be honest I am looking forward to this, but I am a really big procrastinator so I apologize in advance if I do not get it done. I will try my hardest though!

No need to apologize! I'm a huge procrastinator too, so I completely understand. Good luck!

In a relationship with Minus5Black

Taken Pirate

10,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
ZorosGirl11
I'm in!

Sweet! Welcome ^^
Good luck!
I would like to comment upon how much I enjoy the topic you've assigned for the contest. There's quite a bit to do with falling stars. Was there a reason you chose it, Ms. Fujoshi? smile

And hello, good evening.

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Txaly
I would like to comment upon how much I enjoy the topic you've assigned for the contest. There's quite a bit to do with falling stars. Was there a reason you chose it, Ms. Fujoshi? smile

And hello, good evening.

I'm glad you enjoy the topic ^^
I picked it because I really love looking up at the sky at night; and falling stars have always been a special pleasure. I get excited whenever I see one; and I wanted to see how people would write about them.

Also, hello and good evening to you~!

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
So I have the main paragraph where the whole falling star comes into play... now to write the story that leads up to it!

Bashful Friend

If I get the time to I'd love to enter biggrin
I also have such a good idea using the prompt(well at lest I think it's good xd )
So I'll try to get around to writing and I hope I get my entry in by December 1st whee

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
@neehole:
Wow, great! I can't wait to see what you've come up with!

@Angelic Arisa:
Good luck! Honestly, if people are still having problems making the deadline by sometime in November, I might extend it by about a week or so, to give them a little more time.

Fashionable Genius

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Does it have to be a literal falling star?

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
emmapeelwannabe
Does it have to be a literal falling star?

As long as what you're writing let's me see very clearly that it's related to the prompt, then it's okay. If that answer made any sense at all.
Would you mind giving me an example of what you're wondering about?
I am so excited for this!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces