Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The Fujoshi Kitten
Okay, finally, I see the end!

I'm so sorry for the really long wait; they would have been done sooner, but school started and ruined it all.

BUT.

I am finally doing the final looks, and I will have the winners announced by Friday night/Saturday morning, central time.

The individual critiques will be sent to the entrants inbox as soon as possible after the announcement has been made.

Wee nearly done. I feel bad because I know for a fact that there were some errors because I went back and worked on it (in a different document so it wouldn't disturb the one you have) and was like "argh! typo ><"

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED.

Check the "winners" section on the first page. Congratulations to all of you! I really enjoyed reading the stories you all wrote; they were spectacular in many ways, and it was difficult to judge!

I will be typing the individual critiques throughout today and tomorrow. Here is how the critiques will work:

I'll PM each of you the rubric for judging with what you scored in each section, and your total. I will point out areas that need to be considered under the appropriate sections, and I will have general comments after the total.

Thank you so much everyone for participating! I'm sending trades for the prizes now.

Tricky Lunatic

Congrats to everyone! And thank you so much Fujoshi Kitten for holding this contest. It was a nice challenge and I appreciated the opportunity. smile

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Oh ho. Congrats guys!

I hope to see another contest of yours around!

4laugh

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Alright guys, I'm working on the critiques now!

Just as a heads up: these critiques are not in-depth. I did not go through the entries and write down every mistake made, what kind of mistake, etc. Because this is creative writing, I don't believe in "judging" them like that. Instead, I'm going to give you a basic overview of where you should possibly look when you're editing next time, and a few suggestions about what I think could have improved the story.

As always, take my suggestions with a grain of salt. In the end, it's your writing and your story, so do whatever you think makes sense, okay?

Here is what the rubric is going to look like:

Prompt: ______/5
Originality: _____/5
Grammar: _____/5
Pacing: ______/5
Detail: _____/5

Thanks so much again for participating! I hope to have another contest soon ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash