Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Lunatic

Aw, you're sweet. If I get time today, I think I'll read the other entries. biggrin

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
So I was really busy yesterday and today, but I'll definitely start reading and judging the entries tomorrow. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up ^^

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The Fujoshi Kitten
So I was really busy yesterday and today, but I'll definitely start reading and judging the entries tomorrow. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up ^^
we dont expect you to read them all in one day razz

Augh. Super bummer. Time got away from me.

Good luck, all!

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hey everyone; I hope you all had a great Christmas~! ^^

It's taken longer than expected judging these entries; everyone did a great job!
I'm going out of town for the next three days, but I hope to have everything finished up and the winners announced Monday.

For the entrants who requested a critique of their work, I'll PM you a breakdown of the rubric, what you scored in each section, and why you scored what you did.

Have a great week guys!

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Okay. I lied. Obviously.
Sorry, life kinda came and decided to hit me over the head.

Anyway, if I don't have the results posted by the end of this weekend, I give every single one of you permission to flood my inbox with messages demanding that I post them. Actually, I encourage you to do so.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and that your year started off wonderfully~!

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Fujoshi Kitten

Take your time, hun.

And Happy New Year!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The Fujoshi Kitten
Okay. I lied. Obviously.

Anyway, if I don't have the results posted by the end of this weekend, I give every single one of you permission to flood my inbox with messages demanding that I post them. Actually, I encourage you to do so.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and that your year started off wonderfully~!
They are long stories. We honestly can't expect them to be done in an instant. xp

Tricky Lunatic

The Fujoshi Kitten
Okay. I lied. Obviously.

User Image

No rush. I know I wouldn't be able to read and judge that many stories of that length in such a short time. Hope you had an awesome Christmas, too!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Tanabata Wish
The Fujoshi Kitten
Okay. I lied. Obviously.

User Image

No rush. I know I wouldn't be able to read and judge that many stories of that length in such a short time. Hope you had an awesome Christmas, too!
Is that butterfly kisses (BK) in your sig? surprised

Tricky Lunatic

The Solarised Night

The black and red avi? Yep.
We work in a charity together. She and and Karu Black own it, I just help them out. In the art in my sig, Karu is the one on the right and I am in the middle

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Tanabata Wish
The Solarised Night

We work in a charity together. She and and Karu Black own it, I just help them out. In the art in my sig, Karu is the one on the right and I am in the middle

I thought that was Karu as well but karu changes more frequently. I was only fairly certain about BK

Tricky Lunatic

The Solarised Night
Tanabata Wish
The Solarised Night

I thought that was Karu as well but karu changes more frequently. I was only fairly certain about BK

Yep, that's them smile

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Okay, finally, I see the end!

I'm so sorry for the really long wait; they would have been done sooner, but school started and ruined it all.

BUT.

I am finally doing the final looks, and I will have the winners announced by Friday night/Saturday morning, central time.

The individual critiques will be sent to the entrants inbox as soon as possible after the announcement has been made.

Tricky Lunatic

The Fujoshi Kitten
Okay, finally, I see the end!

I'm so sorry for the really long wait; they would have been done sooner, but school started and ruined it all.

BUT.

I am finally doing the final looks, and I will have the winners announced by Friday night/Saturday morning, central time.

The individual critiques will be sent to the entrants inbox as soon as possible after the announcement has been made.

No need to apologize, I'm sure we all appreciate how thorough you've been with the judging and the critiques are going to be an awesome help to all of us. But that's good to know. I'm super excited to see how this turns out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff