• Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
dangerous xx L I A S O N
Color me interested. I'm hoping to get an entry done. <3

Awesome! I look forward to it ^^
Good luck!

Tipsy Regular

I will admit I am more than a little bit interested, but I've got five other writing projects to finish before I can consider this one. If that happens to leave me what I believe to be enough time, I will certainly join the contest then.

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
winterwood whisper
I will admit I am more than a little bit interested, but I've got five other writing projects to finish before I can consider this one. If that happens to leave me what I believe to be enough time, I will certainly join the contest then.

Great! Good luck on all of your other projects ^^

Tipsy Regular

Thank you, they're all short stories, so hopefully I'll be able to get them done with enough time left over.

Tipsy Autobiographer

I think I may join this as well! I don't know if I can do 8,000 by December 1st, but I can try. I like the prompt c:

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Queen Bombshelle
I think I may join this as well! I don't know if I can do 8,000 by December 1st, but I can try. I like the prompt c:

Good luck! 8000 seems like a lot, but it really isn't once you get started, and if it's an idea you really like ^^

Lucky Raider

8,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Booyaka! This is the kind of contest I've been looking for. Thanks so much for supporting the writer's forum. I'm going to start writing right now. whee

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sky Rhapsody
Booyaka! This is the kind of contest I've been looking for. Thanks so much for supporting the writer's forum. I'm going to start writing right now. whee

Thank you for the enthusiasm! Can't wait to see what you crank out ^^

Friendly Giver

It's been a long time since I entered a writing contest on Gaia, but I might have to give this one a shot. I've actually had a story brewing in my mind for a while now that perfectly fits the prompt, so maybe now I'll actually get the kick in the pants I need to sit down and write it. wink

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
InvisibleMagicMarker
It's been a long time since I entered a writing contest on Gaia, but I might have to give this one a shot. I've actually had a story brewing in my mind for a while now that perfectly fits the prompt, so maybe now I'll actually get the kick in the pants I need to sit down and write it. wink

I hope you do! Even if you don't finish and enter it by the deadline, at least you might get it started ^^
I'm very interested in this! I am going to give it a shot heart

Tricky Lunatic

8000 words is a lot for a short story for me. Mine are typically about 4000. Gives me a lot more room to develop my idea and characters though. Love the prompt too. Count me in.
I might be interested in this... O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces