Welcome to Gaia! ::

The scene I'm planning comes in the middle of my novel, and won't make sense without an explanation. Will that be okay? Just to give you a brief synopsis of what happened before?
Veive
KiwiOfDestruction
Veive
Ni Che
I noticed the option of cleavage as a prize, this intrigues me--how old are you?

16. Following the Gaia TOS, of course (and their rules about cleavage signs-- i.e. there must be something worn).

34B. Pale.

You have the same bra size as me....

Anyway, to the point:

Is there any length limit? If you mentioned it in the posts, I'm sorry. I tend to forget things right after I read them.

Just don't give me a novel, 'kay? I'm not going to give you a specific limit. You can give me part of a novel, just not the whole thing.

Is there any minimum?
Triste-chan
The scene I'm planning comes in the middle of my novel, and won't make sense without an explanation. Will that be okay? Just to give you a brief synopsis of what happened before?

Sure, that'll be fine.
Oh, and there's no minimum. Entries consisting of "Black.", though, will not win.
My Unofficial Entry
Black as night!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd love to put a story up.

No fee? Do I PM you my story or post it?
D_Marx

I'd love to put a story up.

No fee? Do I PM you my story or post it?

Post it, please.
hmm. i like the idea of this. i think i'm actually going to try to write something. which is quite odd seeing as it's been months since i've written anything decent. hmm. and i think i'm going to try to write something original. which is even odder for me because i only write fanfic.

actually i was wondering, if my original doesn't work out, do you except fanfiction? if i were to gove you one of mine it would be for the movie cruel intentions. if you don't want to accept fanfics or have never seen that movie than simply tell me.
Hm... I'll work on it.

*looks about in her head* Let's see...
Dollanganger
hmm. i like the idea of this. i think i'm actually going to try to write something. which is quite odd seeing as it's been months since i've written anything decent. hmm. and i think i'm going to try to write something original. which is even odder for me because i only write fanfic.

actually i was wondering, if my original doesn't work out, do you except fanfiction? if i were to gove you one of mine it would be for the movie cruel intentions. if you don't want to accept fanfics or have never seen that movie than simply tell me.

No fanfics please.
I'ma try it.

I gotta get off poetry for a while.

I've never finished a story, so we'll see how it goes. heart
I've had a story idea knocking around for a while. This gives me some incentive.

Guess I'll pause work on my novel and start that instead. Shouldn't take too long, if I go steady.

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cool I so wanted to enter so here's my entry!

Transformation

The creature snarled in the pale moonlight, roared at the shadows while the repugnant stench of blood enticed his nostrils. Not but a few inches away lay a battered disfigured body, scarlet streams of oozing blood reluctantly soaked up into the soil.

Staggering in the twilight lit forest he fell to his knees, an intense pain ripped through his torso, tearing his body and soul to shreds with its electric like persistence. With his knife bladed claws he beat the ground mercilessly beneath him, tearing up all beneath them. He could feel the each sharp slit of his claws slide back into his flesh with a clinching delight.

These hands, with these hands he had taken life, he had prevented and destroyed another life, he had ultimately robbed his victim of a future. And yet with these hands he had held new life, he had caressed and cherished a new born babe not a few moons ago. So why could these hands that could cradle the precious gift of life could within one powerful demonic swipe take it away so easily? What tremendous power did this one creature hold?

The clouds protected the moon from the cursing of the beast; an ominous darkness consumed the creature as he now basked in the moons shadow. Wicked wings of magnificent greatness drooped at his back, curling their master like a defensive predator who had become vulnerable and weak. With great effort the wings began to retreat back into the body, penetrating the skin so that it broke and bled with persistence.

Growling the creature arched his back, droplets of salty sweat speckled his brow as yet the pain intensified, ripping at his flesh and twisting screwdrivers into his already burning body. Slowly and phenomenally uncomfortably his fangs pushed their way back through the gums, stabbing themselves back into his skull.

As the transformation neared its completion the creature threw back his head and roared at the luminous moon. Strands of light auburn hair sprouted and grew where once his skull had been bald, piercing through his skull to return him to his human glory. A line that had been blurred so many moons ago and yet it was the promise of such glory that propelled him through life, he lived and breathed power. His need for control so infrequently breeched that it was almost refreshing these once in a Luna month nights.

Breathing heavily the man fell to the floor; the moss damp sludge covered forest floor cooled his raging hot veins. Light auburn strands stuck to his sweating face as his attractive features set into place. Trying to grasp reality, the young man rolled onto his back, his naked torso stained with mud and caked in blood.

Pensively he gazed up at the star speckled night sky. Many times before the night had brought him comfort, just to gaze into the deep dark oblivion of the sky soothed his raging mind and brought a smile to his lips. Bringing a graceful craftsmen hand to his beating heart he calmed his nerves to the slight thudding of the beat, in the silent pall he could almost hear it ricocheting from the crooked spindly trees.

Almost in a peaceful medative state he relished his own thoughts. A look of serene contentment glazed his crimson flecked chocolate eyes, he could hear from his secluded hideaway the bustle of the nearby city. His hearing beyond what is expected of man picked up the shy giggles of a miss meeting her first time lover, the flicker as the neon sign flashed from mauve to emerald, even his little baby snoozing in the crib safe beyond harm.

Abruptly he was woken from his daze by the sharp irrepressible stench of dry congealed blood. Grappling to his feet he staggered over to the body, a look of pure absolute horror washed over his face as he gazed at the disfigured corpse.

With repulsion he could just make out a voluptuous left bosom among the mesh of flesh and blood clear teeth marks imprinted upon the ivory piece of flesh. Blood stained streaks of blond hair fanned at the head of the young girl, a silvery locket hung pathetically around what had once been a wrist. And perhaps most chilling of all one glassy cerulean eyeball watched with deathly stillness his every movement.

With disdain and disappointment he began to cover the mess of bodily meat with a few fallen leaves, throwing what ever vegetation he could grasp to hide her away. Ultimately the body was no way near as disfigured as he hoped, as he was used to seeing.

Never mind he thought with determination. Next month I'll just have to try harder.
Is it okay if I change a sentence in my entry that's been bothering me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff