Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Sharassein
Is the fantasy prompt for February only, or the whole length of the contest?

Whole length of the contest. I just called it the February Fantasy prompt because it started in Feb.
Contests will be running frequently though so if fantasy doesn't meet your taste, come back next time for the Horror prompt.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Solarised Night
Sharassein

Whole length of the contest. I just called it the February Fantasy prompt because it started in Feb.
Contests will be running frequently though so if fantasy doesn't meet your taste, come back next time for the Horror prompt.

March is horror month? surprised

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf
The Solarised Night
Sharassein

Yes, but it will probably be April because I started this contest later than expected and have only one entry. After that is sorted though, I hope to have them going over a monthly or bi-monthly basis.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Solarised Night
Rotsab M. Hyolf
The Solarised Night
Sharassein

Yes, but it will probably be April because I started this contest later than expected and have only one entry. After that is sorted though, I hope to have them going over a monthly or bi-monthly basis.

Ahh, okay.

My birthday's in March and I love horror, so I thought it was a crazy coincidence going on. xD

Sounds good! This is on my list of contests to enter, though I have a few others to get to first.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf
The Solarised Night
Rotsab M. Hyolf
The Solarised Night
Sharassein

Ahh, okay.

My birthday's in March and I love horror, so I thought it was a crazy coincidence going on. xD

Sounds good! This is on my list of contests to enter, though I have a few others to get to first.

It's okay; I have seen you around so I know you're working on other entries.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Solarised Night

It's okay; I have seen you around so I know you're working on other entries.

No rest for the wicked, eh? wink

Invisible Browser

Judging Books

Gwen hummed to herself as she nestled against the trunk of a large oak. Idly, she plucked up flowers from around the gathers of her skirt, her voice rising out of simplistic sounds and into a sweet song. It was a song full of hope and dreams…and lies. Gwen didn't actually believe any of the things she was singing. But the song was the sort of thing good girls sang. Innocent girls. Pure girls. And at least one of those three things was true about Gwen.

Outwardly, she looked the part of all three. Flaxen ringlets, white gown, nimble fingers weaving flowers into wreaths. She was a maiden who lived to be doted upon, like in some revolting fairytale. Gwen raised her voice, smiling to herself as what she'd been waiting for stepped into the clearing. Pretty, white…dumb. For all their purity and their appreciation of purity unicorns were quite dull. The majesty beast peered at her, talking graceful steps forward before nestling its head in her lap. Silly beast. Stupid beast.

Moments later both of them was dressed in red.

Shadowy Bookworm

The Solarised Night
Sharassein

Cool. I wanted to make sure I'd have enough time. I write to slow for a two week turn in.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Sharassein
The Solarised Night
Sharassein

Cool. I wanted to make sure I'd have enough time. I write to slow for a two week turn in.

No worries. I only have two entries so far and I haven't been online due to a move to bump the thread more. There will be enough time.
I'd love to participate in your contest. 3nodding

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The Markees Stradivarius
I'd love to participate in your contest. 3nodding

enter when you are ready

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Dangerous Enabler

I feel like such a slacker: I may use the short story I'm working on now in three places.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
I feel like such a slacker: I may use the short story I'm working on now in three places.

Use whatever you feel comfortable with. An entry is still an entry no matter when you wrote or who you wrote it for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff