Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
THE HIATUS PERTAINS TO ME AND NOT THIS CONTEST THAT IS BEING HELD BY ANOTHER GAIAN! PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THIS!

Hello!

As of this Friday or Saturday, October 31/November 1, I am going or on a hiatus. I do not know how short or long my hiatus will be or if I will return at all if it comes to that. It could be for a few months, a year, or more. I am taking this hiatus for various reasons that I rather not get too detailed about. Additionally, this hiatus was both expected and 'unexpected'. Either way, I am on a hiatus. To show that I am serious about this hiatus, or rather this hiatus is serious, I have turned off PMs, gifting is off, my settings are changed to something basic or more etc. I have, basically, cut off all ways to contact me on Gaia and turned off any stats/quotes etc. from going to my email as well.

I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused, please know that it is unintentional.

If you really need to contact me, please feel free to look me up on Solia Online and/or recolor.me and PM me through those sites. My username is exactly the same on there as it is here. I am rarely on either site, an hour at most on most days, but I do check them when I can. Please do not contact me to ask me to 'return to Gaia' UNLESS, again, it is for unfinished business (art payment for example). If I want to return, I will in due time, or not at all if it comes to that. I am, once again, not sure if I will return or not. If I do, obviously I will change many of my things/settings back to the way they were prior to my hiatus. Until then though, I am taking a hiatus from Gaia.

Thank you for reading and for understanding.

WELCOME

Hello there visitor! Well, usually when I make a thread, I make them very organized and links to lead to certain areas/posts etc, but since I am not the one hosting the contest or giving the prizes, this is a very simple thread.

So, as the title reads, 'Through the Vine'. And that is exactly what I am doing, I am spreading the news about this contest 'through the vine'. xd

The contest thread is here. When you first enter the thread, it implies that it is a art contest. Please know that it is BOTH an art and writing contest, and the host of the thread is giving 1 to 5bil gold away as prizes for writing material of *his OC's. To make this slightly easier, I have provided the exact details below of their characters etc (excluding their rules, please see their thread for that and other info). Open the spoilers for more info and so on.

If you are interested, feel free to enter their contest(s) in their thread (not here please)! Please know that as of today/now, there are zero entries, and I would like to change that for those that are interested in writing about their OCs etc.

If for some reason you are not interested in contests or their characters, see the info under 'Other' concerning myself at the end/bottom. 3nodding

*I cannot recall if the user behind the avatar is a guy or woman. I think it is a woman, but I could be wrong. I totally knew that all along. ninja

THE PRIZES
Story Writing Prizes - 5 prizes
    ◄ Don't be afraid to ask many questions when writing your stories to ensure as much accuracy as possible. Also don't worry if there are some mistakes.

◄ I would prefer a minimum of at least 1500 words in your story.

Most Adventurous : User Image 1,000,000,000g
Prize is granted to the most adventurous piece of writing.
    Entries submitted that apply to this category: 0

Most Silly : User Image 1,000,000,000g
Prize is granted to the most silly piece of writing.

Most Tragic : User Image 1,000,000,000g
Prize is granted to the most tragic/sad piece of writing.

Most Romantic : User Image 1,000,000,000g
Prize is granted to the most romantic piece of writing containing a canon pairing.

Most Interesting AU : User Image 1,000,000,000g
Prize is granted to the most interesting piece of writing involving an alternate universe.**
This also includes non-canon pairings.

** I'm aware that all story entries can technically be considered an AU and they are all non-canon.
Be creative. Different timelines. Different universes. Maybe a world with no magic?
How about vampires? Werewolves? Anything. Go nuts. Just no incest pairings, please.

THEIR CHARACTERS
Please do not steal/alter etc. any of their artwork etc. of their characters.
Additionally, all of the info provided may not apply to you as a writer, but to a artist of the drawing kind.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sanriel, Cesium, Atticus
(Minor avatar edits. Going to try and do this for everyone.)

◄ Here are the characters. Some characters may need updated information in their profiles at the moment.

◄ Sorry. I know they're in their underwear. I'll finish their outfits when I have time. If you click their preview image, they should at least have a coloured ref of some sort in their profiles.

Relationships and how the character knows the others is in their profile. Not all characters know each other.
    I need to finish this part.

The avatars are provided in each character's profile. Keep in mind that they're only for outfit ideas. Please read the profile to avoid missing details.
    Only Sanriel, Jikal, Cesium, and Atticus at the moment.

◄ If you would like some ideas for clothing designs for any of the characters, I made this blog to look at.

◄ All credit goes to Ehcs for drawing the bases of the new character sheets. Thank you for all your help. For a few of the other refs, I'd like to thank Lavens, neko-niki, Zhong Hui, Keiko-Rin, KitvinX, AlkseeyaKC, Andarix, maf, and maevachan. I did draw some of the refs, but you all helped a great deal.

◄ What you see in their preview is not their actual heights in relation to each other. For height charts, refer to these:
    . . .[Everyone] [Males] [Females] (Heights in the example still may not totally scale exactly. This is mainly body type comparison. Their heights are listed in thier profiles.)

[Charahub Character Profiles]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

**Please know that if you have any questions concerning their characters, PLEASE ask them! I would not know anything about them, I am just a lurker/reader that saw them is all.

THEIR SETTINGS/AREAS
User Image

◄ I'll also add short stories in this post when I get the chance.

(Still working on.)

Venefiren
    Dominant Race: Crysti, "Silver Wisps"
    Who live(d) here?: Jikal, Quil, Orion, Kendra, Nysticus, Razekiel (former), Sanriel (former)
    Most known for: Crystals and magic
    Info:

Maethorarn
    Dominant Race: Elves
    Who live(d) here?: Nysticus (former)
    Most known for: Magic and alchemy
    Info:

Kianthel
    Dominant Race: Drows
    Who live(d) here?: Jethro
    Most known for: Gems and jewelcrafting
    Info:

Zellion
    Dominant Race: Faes
    Who live(d) here?: Sanriel, Razekiel (former), Cesium (former)
    Most known for: Archery and blacksmithing
    Info:

Lindsway City
    Dominant Race: Humans
    Who live(d) here?: Razekiel, Cesium, Atticus, Tory, Bryce, Candice, Jethro (as Quznar/ with Raz)
    Most known for: Entertainment
    Info:

OTHER
Not interested in contests or maybe their characters? Feel free to check my writing request thread here (also in sig). I offer gold/items for either writing material of my OCs and/or certain fanfiction. Please read the thread thoroughly, as it is NOT a writing contest type thread. If you are confused about anything, feel free to ask me as well and I will do the best that I can do. The post picture below is a sample of all of my 'main' OC's. For more info about them, click the image of the character that interests you and it'll link you to their charahub profile or their webpage off of Gaia (it is a sigmap).

User Image

The artwork belongs to me, of my characters, do not steal them for any purposes, on or off of Gaia.

THANK YOU FOR READING! GOOD LUCK TO THOSE THAT WILL ENTER!
3nodding

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Donate one?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageӇΦдⱤDIȠᎶUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
gaia_nitemareleft LEGAL BUMP! gaia_nitemareright

---------------------------------------------User Image