Welcome to Gaia! ::

When you saw this contest, you....?

Took the poll for the gold and then left. 0.12403100775194 12.4% [ 16 ]
Were interested, but did not like the deadline. 0.054263565891473 5.4% [ 7 ]
Were interested, but wanted to finish your piece before saying anything about entering. 0.25581395348837 25.6% [ 33 ]
Entered, obviously! 0.077519379844961 7.8% [ 10 ]
Bounced around happily and gnawed on the thread. 0.21705426356589 21.7% [ 28 ]
Thought this poll and this contest were the biggest pieces of garbage you've seen on Gaia to date. 0.015503875968992 1.6% [ 2 ]
Yelled at me because you're a finicky nincompoop. 0.0077519379844961 0.8% [ 1 ]
Went to worship/ask the opinion of a coconut. 0.10852713178295 10.9% [ 14 ]
Ate the contest owner and then felt bad about your act of cannibalism. 0.062015503875969 6.2% [ 8 ]
None of the above....you don't have time to waste on petty writing contests! 0.077519379844961 7.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32

Okay, taking both my recommendations and NeptunianWolf's into consideration, I have chosen our list of winners! (Irerising seems to have misplaced, as she never responded to my PM that the judging was ready to begin.... Where are you, Ire?!)

Please stay tuned for the winners!

Now, about the comments....I'm not feeling very well lately and my head's all fuzzy, so I only made general comments on the stories, and most of them probably made no sense....I'm not all here today.

If you aren't satisfied with more than just general comments and would like something more thorough, please don't hesitate to PM me and tell me so! If you re-send your story later and ask for a thorough critique, I will sit down and look at it and respond to your request as soon as I have enough time to myself.

Thank you all for your patience!
Thankies Wander for hosting such a brilliant contest, you have done a fantastic job of it 3nodding and thanks for the comments as well on my story *gives wander a cookie*
*takes cookie happily and eats it*

I baked cake! A chocolate one and a red velvet one! Anyone want? *offers up slices of cake for everyone*

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
CAKE! *descends like a swarm of hornets... or some such*

If it has chocolate, I'll demolish it! =P

Or share it. ^^ *puts out gourmet chocolate bars she's been hoarding*
Irerising
GAH! *falls over from the amazing quality of the entries*

Curse you people and your insane talent! CURSE YOU!!! It makes it hideously difficult to judge, I tell you. *glare* Really, if you had any empathy at all, you would all write as crappily as I do, and make things easier for me and the poor other judges.

...Ahem. Anyway. Now that I have that out of my system... *goes back to her sad attempts at scoring*

OH MY!!! I DID NOT SEE THIS POST!!! I THOUGHT YOU'D DIED SO I POSTED THE WINNERS!!! I'M SO SORRY, DEARIE!!!
*runs to the chocolate and scoffs her slice in one go*
Oh yay. ^_^ Thanks.

Congrats to the other winners.
^^ New contest up, guys! It's the "Love in Any Form" one. Please help me get it up off the ground!
*smiles*
I pray everyone will forgive me for not fawning with thanks. I've gotten the stomach flu and typing a lot or staying sitting upright for prolonged period of time sets a certain toll.

I will say thank you and Congratulations to all. I read so many wonderful entries and I am glad to have been a part of the merry-making.

See you all in some other contest, I hope. 3nodding
You'd better skip on over there when you're feeling better, Neko!
I'll be sure to... pardon me, I think I'll get off now before I hurl again... xp
xd Of course, dear. *hugs* Hope you feel better!
ew hurling is no fun
I just realized I haven't posted here yet! Stupid me! xp

Anyhow, thankies SO much for placing me 2nd! And congrats to the winners! And of course, yay to everyone else! blaugh
Right, now onto the next contest haha *scribbles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces