Shiro Mezidoria
Thank you for joining! blaugh
Thank you for hosting! NOW EVERYONE ELSE HURRY UP I WANT TO GET WRITING

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Statustician 100
Lol

Yes, I already have the first three prompts picked out. I think they're interesting and I hope you like it too.

I've got a sci if to start with, then a mystery, and a fantasy theme. It's going to be fun. But I was going to wait til we have more contestants, maybe closer to ten.

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Statustician 100
If everyone who's already posted joins, I'll have five contestants so far....
Just five more people and I'll post the first prompt!

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~~I Wish To Join~~

Username: Shyania
Nickname: None applicable. Originated from Shigania, Korean for "It is time". 시간이야 Totally random, IMO, I just wanted a change in a username... and Shigania was the first thing I came up with. xD
A little about you if you want: Hmm... Ah, I'm always so bad with biographics. >o< But well, you can call me Candle, CScent, Scent, and uhm... anything, really. Just make sure I know you're talking to me~ I joined Gaia yesterday, and my first priority is making my avatar cute. My writing contest spam shall continue till I have [that one magical hair]! Oh, and of course I want to improve my writing. The easiest things for me to write are fantasy and romance, tbh. So, then, hello there ^^

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Statustician 100
CandleScent

Thank you for joining. I will add you momentarily. There was a really loud thunderous sound from the skies, so I must now unplug my Internet for a while.

I will return.

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lol alrighty. :3

Peaceful Lunatic

I think I'll volunteer as another judge if you like.

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Statustician 100
Ysavvryl
I think I'll volunteer as another judge if you like.

that would be wonderful.
Shiro Mezidoria
Darkstarzz

Darkstarzz, if you still want to judge I'd love your help.

I'd actually like two more judges if anyone's interested.

I would love helping you and Ysavvryl judge! Just send me a PM or something and we can talk about all sorts of contest judging goodness razz

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Statustician 100
Darkstarzz

Lol
Thank you so much.

No problem! smile

Thanks to all who are joining! This is sounding like an amazing contest already.

Can't wait to see what people have to offer!

~~Just to Introduce Myself~~

Username: Darkstarzz

Nickname: Call me Dark, or just Darkstarzz if you wish. (Made the username forever and a half ago) You can also call me Saijin or Sai, for those are my favorite character's names on WoW, Diablo, LoL, and many other assorted games razz

A little about you if you want: Well, it seems I have already gotten into this category a tad bit.
Let's see! Hmmm...

I intend on majoring in Computer Science! I have an intense interest in all sorts of language, be it writing fantasy (my favorite genre) or programs (languages like Java or C++, Python, etc). I wish to write a novel on the side, but that's easier said than done.

I have an account on FictionPress if you want to check out some of my old stuff, my author pen-name is-- you guessed it-- Saijin!

I really enjoy showing friends and strangers my work, and I enjoy criticisms. If you ever want an honest opinion on your work, just send me a PM, and I'll be happy to help!

So, to finish it off, I guess that I am going to be a co-judge of this contest! I hope to see some awesome work!

Questionable Codger

8,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Edit: Hmm...how on earth did I miss that!? First prompt is sci-fi... *nervous giggles* well I guess I do this partly to expand my range :S

~~I Wish To Join~~

Username:Lahrette
Nickname:Anything really, I'm not fussy. Current nickname seems to be "Oi, crazy-in-the-corner" XD
A little about you if you want: An English sixth-former who has been termed a loner who's away with the faeries. Loner...not so much; away with the faeries, definitely. To the eternal confusion of anyone forced to spend five minutes in a room with me, I'm taking biology, chemistry, maths and politics (and loving them all).

I'm a gamer, aspiring writer and completely rabid reader. Seriously, if you don't want a garbled rant about how awesome Brandon Sanderson is, don't ask me about my book tastes. Ah yeah and don't mention WoW, I'm finding it hard enough to resist going back and playing again as it is razz

If I don't reply and it's a weekday then don't worry - I'm probably just swamped with school work - if it's a weekend and I don't reply then assume that the faeries have kidnapped me. Or something like that...

Anyway. I need to shut up. Just want to end by saying I love this contest idea - and good luck everyone!

Darkstarzz

Mmm...WoW... Never played Diablo though. Diablo 3 came out a week or so ago right? Is it any good?

Computer Science sounds interesting. I know someone who wants to study computer science in relation to gaming at uni. Computer Science is probably a really good choice - it's interesting and we'll always need computers (and people who - unlike the cretins like myself - can actually understand them razz )

Yay! More stuff to add to the list of people's fps/textnovels/dAs that I need to look at. And I was worried I'd have nothing to read over the summer smile

I don't envy your job - a lot of the time I think it'd be harder to judge than to enter! Well, I hope you have fun, this certainly does sound interesting smile

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Statustician 100
Lahrette

Thank you for joining.

Yes, the first prompt will be scifi themed. I'm hoping to get more people involved before I post it, however.

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There is that slight chance of more people joining once the contest begins ^^
But I digress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers