Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah. The contest is on the move. Bump. Unlike mine. Dang no one is interested really it seems.
Lava Lamp

Tower of power. Tyrant of light. When the heat comes, your blood wakes, and you enslave the attention of the enthralled. Toy, novelty, ruler, traitor, prophet, and murderer. He used you to kill himself. How many others will do so, or will they condemn themselves to your warm, goo-flowing embrace? Narrow tip flowing to a bulb-like bottom. Royal sceptor of a mad-mind god or the beautiful goddess who will give birth to, and sweetly nurse us all. Some may never know your mind, heretic, but I do. For now though, I have the munchies. Until then, lava lamp, I go.
redface Sorry about that. It was long day at work, but I fixed it. Thank you for your kind words. It was a very fun thing to write.
I noticed that on the first page you listed my theme as Butterfly, but my theme was Clock. Unless, of course, you think that it falls better under Butterfly. In that case, I will most happily change it.

Familiar Phantom

No, sorry! I was updating and mis-read my information. I'll go fix it. sweatdrop

Familiar Phantom

Whoo. Fixed. I feel better. Crossin' my wires and left and right... really, really messes up my circuitry. XP

Familiar Phantom

Shameless bump time. heart

Familiar Phantom

exclaim User Image exclaim

This is just a bump before I turn the computer over and let my baby sister play dress up with my avvie.

(Check out my awesomely overdone avatar. Oh yeah.)

Familiar Phantom

So, I thought I'd share this with you. A drabble for a contest at 250 words. (It was so hard to write more than 100. eek )

---

He waited for the forty-five minutes a deep sunset might take, as of a transference between cerise, honey, and gold, filtered in cream and blue. His eyes went dark with anticipations met with the seconds of each minute passing by; the road as still as death.

Each pressed footprint of dust crossing the empty road went unmolested as the moments stretched before him, his limbs growing weak with a sick worry that began approximately five minutes after the cerise and cream of his affection grew later, later.

Blue eyes narrowed at the disquieting apprehension; at silk and rubies and absence. Sasuke was all these things, purely, painfully.

It was not particularly masculine, but Naruto had begun to pout, digging too-long, too-sharp fingernails into the tree branch while white, pearl-shine incisors worried at his lower lip.

And for as long ago as the sunset had been , it seemed only moments before the rise of it began again, shimmering behind the mountains before the fog was burnt apart. A scarlet (blood-colored) inkling, then followed by the distressing red-orange of fading. Naruto's skin prickled with morning air, shivering under perked short hairs and a trembling that had begun in his shoulders, despite best efforts to remain motionless.

The sound came first, however; and seemingly in spite of his desperate watching. The trudge of an unconcerned pair of feet. Un-maimed, unharmed. Gone and back again like the colors and the coolness of forty-five nights of miserable loneliness. Naruto sighed, relieved, and smiled.

---

2 days till Georgia! I'll be gone a week. But please, continue posting works and starting trades.
When the radio alarm clock blared on it woke me immediately. Some inappropriately chipper early-morning news announcer was reporting on the details of today’s thick winter fog.

Ashley stirred beside me. “What time is it?” Her voice was thick with sleep.

“6:00 AM.” I answered softly, absent-mindedly brushing a strand of hair away from her still-closed eyes.

“Too early,” she muttered.

I agreed, and the snooze button was on our side. I pressed closer to her warm body and breathed in her scent, thankful for a few more minutes of peace before the radio would decide to summon us again.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I do hope our dear Host will not mind this intrusion, my intentions are good. If she does, please, please do message me and I shall delete it post haste.

I AM leaving it everywhere, and I do believe enough of you know me to not hate me for it!

My regards...

Mahayr

I have been trying for some time to bring more people together in the WC forum.
Some of you already know the following information,
but I wanted to send it anyway, and give you my
Seasons Greetings.

Those of you already in the Postcard Club will be getting something from me soon, and anyone wishing to send to
someone else on the list, just follow the instructions in there.

1. Postcards, stamps, real handwrtten notes!
You may also just post in the where! Messages, pictures, greetings.

THE POSTCARD CLUB!!!

2. The WC Community Quest Pool.
Have a Quest you need help with? Read THIS!!!

3. Are you a POET and would like to participate in short, one-on-one Poetry Duels?
Too fun. Great judges and fellow WC poets!

THE COLOSSEUM and the DUELING GROUNDS

4. Need a Grant for a contest
you do not have enough gold or prizes to sponsor alone?
Apply for one from the
WW&CCF Foundation stickied in the WC forum.

5. Get to know your fellows. Chat, discuss, joke, and stay informed in the
FOUNDATION HEADQUARTERS WHERE

Kindest regards always...

Mahayr
WW&CCF

[ Foundation Staff ]

S`qarr - Owner - Admiral
Mahayr - Partner / Hostess - First Mate
HelterSkelterX (Vince) - Partner - Captain
Major Domo - Foundation Agent - Boatswain
Torches Of Nero - Colosseum Agent - Midshipman
APPLICATIONS being ACCEPTED for HELPERS!

[ Community Quest Pool Staff ]

Doleon - Manager - Captain
Mahayr - Hostess - Private First Class
alliisara - Crow's Nest
Follyandra - Midshipman
Sgt. Krynic - Pool Master - Warrant Officer

P/S Please help me spread the word and feel free to send this to as many of your friends and fellow poets as you wish.
Be careful not to spam, however!

And of course, do join our Guild, The Pillar of Worlds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff