Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Phantom

The Love Mutt

#you'reawesome

heart heart

All right, trades all sent. If I somehow missed anyone, just let me know here in the thread. Don't PM me! Additionally, you have one month to accept or cancel your trade. If it doesn't happen in good time, I will cancel the trade. BAM, just like that. 'Cause I'm hateful like that.

So I am now setting up the next cycle, should be up today. I think I want to revisit a particular theme set.

Familiar Phantom

All right, everybody. Cycle 12 is officially up. The blog is updated, the front page is updated, BE FREE.

Please take a moment to review the front page; I have edited a couple of small things, and there is, of course, hidden help text, so be sure to highlight. I know most of you are familiar with how things work in this contest, but for newbies, GO LOOK.

Most notably, I included an update about hyphens, which came up this round. So check that out, 'cause I, for one, think of it as something of a game-changer. Like playing Aces Wild- HIGH or LOW, bitches?!

So there you go. I'll be spending some time this month constructing new theme sets, so please feel free to submit ideas to me (IN THE THREAD).

PS, I love you all.

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ya know, you're sending me the wrong message. You're telling me I should drink more. xd

In all seriousness, thanks. heart It really perked up the day to see this!!

Familiar Phantom

Aw, man, that's a double-edged sword. I'll just... be over here... in the Neutral Zone. XD

Well, facts being facts, yours was great. It was defs tough figuring the top three, but there was a lot of good material- and that's a good thing. And look! Just like you wanted. More themes to drabble. GO FORTH BOLDLY.

Familiar Phantom

PS I'm sending you a tiny trade because I forgot to add the 'thank you for entering' gold into the winnings. I'm math-tarded.

/obviously. I'm in a writing thread. XP

Dangerous Enabler

Ahahaha, this was so fun. I am going to have to take a look at what to do next.

Familiar Phantom

DOOOO IIIIIT.
Fun entries to read (TLM, I really enjoyed how much emotion read out of yours) and feedback that made me smile (everyone's and mine). Thanks, Ivy! Look forward to seeing what everyone throws in for the next round.

Familiar Phantom

Absolutely. I hope you feel inspired and enter again! I want to see more out of you. whee

Fluff Vampire

Woohoo! Third place makes me happy. I'll definitely be entering again, I like your prompts!

Familiar Phantom

Dangerous Enabler

I knowwww. Wing's contest is demanding all my attention right now.

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wing's contest SHOULD be snagging all my attention now... But instead, art and life are smacking me upside the head. Hard to focus.

xD

Plus, I kinda wanna return to my Medication Chronicles poems... xD

Dangerous Enabler

Ooh, I love the medication chronicles.

Familiar Phantom

AHSFIOUGEB. My neck hurts. Thank god there's only a bit left to pack. >__>

HEY. Sexy people. SUP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items